1. Achievement Points and Vote Points

Ok guys I'm courius how Achievement Points and Vote Points works ....
    I wonder how many more I need Achievement Points to get 1.1 Vote Points per day.

Thank you.

2. you didnt get the 0.5 Point for account being in good standing (must stay for more than a year without any ban )

3. You can earn all the way up to 1.2.

Good standing (not banned in the past) yields you with +0.5

You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after).

If you happen to get banned at any point, you instantly forfeit the +0.5, meaning you need 8,000 achievement points to get 1 point per day, you can never reach 1.2 per day.

points > 8000 = +1
    points > 7000 = +0.9
    points > 6000 = +0.8
    points > 5000 = +0.7
    points > 4000 = +0.6
    points > 3000 = +0.5
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    points > 1000 or 1000 = +0.3
    points < 1000 = 0 total, good standing is not factored in here either, meaning you have to atleast play the game to begin gaining points.

From http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=309584

4. Thanks for information I appreciate that :)

Admins u can lock theard I got my answer

Thanks.

5. You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions
    Kinda confused abt this part o.o does that mean the total sum of all achievement points of all my chars? or do they count an achievement once?

Ex: I have "Going Down?" on 2 char, does that count as 20 or just 10 points? Cuz I have 4 chars with a total of 3k now but Im only getting +.8 (.5 for good standing)

6. Achievements are counted only once and in your example, it would count as 10 points, not 20.

7. Kinda confused abt this part o.o does that mean the total sum of all achievement points of all my chars? or do they count an achievement once?

Ex: I have "Going Down?" on 2 char, does that count as 20 or just 10 points? Cuz I have 4 chars with a total of 3k now but Im only getting +.8 (.5 for good standing)
    It counts an achievment only once.
    So thats 10 points, not 20.

Im getting 1.1p with 3445 achivs, good standing and ambassador rank.

8. Hmm I see, is there a way to track this? or track how much total unique points I have?

9. i have 5300 achievement points and i get 1.2 per vote. legate rank