1. Shadowmourne ICC

Yesterday I was in ICC on Neltharion and managed to get Shadow's Edge. After trying to give Shadow's edge back to the guy he takes it and say that he's gonna give me shadow mourne, saying this sword is powerful and it's now yours, bla bla bla, but when he actually is supposed to hand over shadowmourne to me nothing happens.. he just stands there with shadowmourne in his hands...

Is the shadowmourne quest working on Neltharion? I really just want it for a transmog...

2. Yesterday I was in ICC on Neltharion and managed to get Shadow's Edge. After trying to give Shadow's edge back to the guy he takes it and say that he's gonna give me shadow mourne, saying this sword is powerful and it's now yours, bla bla bla, but when he actually is supposed to hand over shadowmourne to me nothing happens.. he just stands there with shadowmourne in his hands...

Is the shadowmourne quest working on Neltharion? I really just want it for a transmog...
    idk if trolling or just stupid

3. Yesterday I was in ICC on Neltharion and managed to get Shadow's Edge. After trying to give Shadow's edge back to the guy he takes it and say that he's gonna give me shadow mourne, saying this sword is powerful and it's now yours, bla bla bla, but when he actually is supposed to hand over shadowmourne to me nothing happens.. he just stands there with shadowmourne in his hands...

You can't have Shadowmourne. And if you could, it's legendary item which can't be transmogged.

4. How did you make it to Rotface and Festergut in the first place?

5. From my experience with the quest chain on this server it a) starts you somewhere in the middle* of it and b) is bugged and does not work.

*To clarify, the NPC's button to give you back Shadow's Edge if for example it was deleted or lost some how (means that the you are placed somewhere in the middle of the chain AFTER you would have created Shadow's Edge), therefore acquiring** Shadow's Edge merely requires one click.

**I should also point out that before ICC was opened the only way to get Shadow's Edge was via coins or points and that this *possible* NPC dialog bug allows you to get it for free. In other words someone might want to report this as a bug.

6. shadowmournes for everyone it ll be fun