1. What you're saying is weird and a little creepy, because over the past weeks, me and my people have been farming INVINCIBLE (more like vincible amirite) so much that I've actually started to feel pity for their members. You must be living in a parallel universe, I wonder what else is upside down in it?

Tell me one valid reason why should I publicly reveal my in-game name just for the sake of one person only. You know, I think I'd rather be called a ***** in this case.
    lmao

2. What you're saying is weird and a little creepy, because over the past weeks, me and my people have been farming INVINCIBLE (more like vincible amirite) so much that I've actually started to feel pity for their members.
    would be interesting to see how u "farmed" them when alliance can not que more than 5 people

3. would be interesting to see how u "farmed" them when alliance can not que more than 5 people
    I didn't realize they need to have a premade larger than 5 people in order for me to farm them. I guess you got me there.

4. If I was ally, I d already join them. Best guild evur (on ally side, not globally.). Too bad Im an Horde extremists and Im worse guy than them, death to all allies, dont spare women/children or any level 1! Gank is Love, Gank is Life!

First 12