1. Loldaeron carebears in a nutshell?

2. Does this mean you won't treat global chat like your personal chat room anymore? If so then I commend you on realizing you had a problem and changing for the better

3. This Rem guy made this Topic it says a week ago...

Yet ALL DAY yesterday he was doing the exact same crap he claimed he wasn't going to do anymore.

Who the **** makes a post like this and goes back to doin the same ****?

4. Attention whore, that's who.

Hmmmm if only I have the incentive to download that ignore list extender addon....

5. so I have been watching this guy Remzae for quite a while and I still dont get why he receives so much hate? I see the people in the global channels just explode when he starts talking and usually they are all insulting him. why is that?

6. This is so funny. I've seen this guy in BGs during my time here; often enough that I recognize his name. Resto Druid right? I never really gave him much thought, but now I feel like I know way too much about him. The idea of somebody who everybody hates running around spamming hots on all his haters is quite amusing.

7. Like 70% of this server is east european and barely speaks english, and you care about your "reputation", when most active pvpers quit after they removed hk titles?

:))))))

8. Remzae come visit icecrown a bit buddy,trade chat needs you!
    You can find friends there.

9. 3 Pages already? Yall very brained, keep feeding him
    lmaonabs

10. 3 Pages already? Yall very brained, keep feeding him
    lmaonabs
    You fed him with you reply too :)

11. Wow, Rem. I was told you were hated by people who switched from ally->horde but didn't know fully what was up until now. Though, I created an ally toon myself a few days ago and saw you running your rounds on global the other day while leveling. Crazy stuff. Stay the course, homie.

12. Well, I really have no idea what's going on here as I don't frequent global chat, but I wish you the best, and since you've never personally insulted me (that I know of), I needn't forgive you, and even if you did, I wouldn't care. All the same, have fun with the game.

First 123