1. My Apology

Players of Lordaeron,

Hello. Some of you may know me. Some of you may not know me. Even if you do "know me" chances are you do not know the real me. I am a level 80 Night Elf Druid who currently plays Restoration talent specialization. You may have seen me in what is known as the "global" channel. Maybe I have said things you agree with, maybe I have said things that you do not agree with. This letter is specifically addressed to those who typically do not agree with the things I say. Last night on the 23rd of October 2016 I was verbally abused by multiple players of my own faction. This letter is not to look for sympathy though. I understand a lot of the verbal abuse I have taken is brought on by myself for speaking my mind and saying things that are typically contrary to the popular opinion. That said, the verbal abuse was so bad last night that I considered doing something I thought I would never do. I considered leaving the Alliance and going to the Horde. I looked up the cost of how much it would be to change my faction to become a Tauren Druid and saw it would be thirty coins. Thirty coins would be the equivalent to thirty-two United States dollars. I had the money in my bank account and I made up my mind right then that I would be changing factions. I looked at it as a fresh start, a new beginning. I figured I would go to the Horde and just be "normal" and not start trouble in the global channel. So that was it, I had decided. I put in my credit card information and tried to donate for the coins when to my suprise the transaction would not go through. At first I thought I must of made a mistake so I tried three more times to purchase my thirty coins to carry out my faction change, still nothing. I was very upset at first because I figured if I could not donate and change my faction and I would have to stay on the Alliance and play with players who generally despise me. The same players who see me running around and type /spit or the same players who ask me for a Battle Resurrection in raids and when I ask them for a Resurrection after the fight they have me on ignore (Londos). Needless to say I was pretty upset at this thought. But after logging off for a bit and doing a little bit of reflection on the situation I realized I could not run away. I realized when I made the choice to create my Night Elf Druid on the 26th of May 2016 that I made a commitment. I realized this commitment was bigger than any one player, even myself. So I decided instead of changing factions I would change myself. The more I thought about it the more I realized it would not be easy, but I knew it would be worth it. So starting from today you will see a new and improved version of me. No longer will I post my senseless ramblings in the global chat. No longer will I be hostile to my own faction. When I see someone playing good, I will compliment them. When I see someone playing bad, I will try to help them improve. No longer will I treat my fellow Alliance brothers and sisters as the enemy. I will be more gracious. When we win a battleground I will not say things like "get carried" I will say things like "good job team." I realize for some people my change has come too late. I know a lot of people already have me on ignore. I know a lot of people already have their minds made up about the type of person I am. I also realize those are things that are out of my control. The only thing I can do is change myself for the better and hope that people realize I am not the same person I once was. I ask if you have me on your ignore list you remove me. Let us start over and not focus on the things we do not share in common and focus on the things that unite us. I ask if you would not normally talk to me because you do not like my personality to let us "reset" if you will. Let us chat, maybe we will find out we are not so different after all. Lastly, if you are someone who feels the need to insult me because of the person I was please give me one more chance. I will do the same. Sorry for rambling for so long but I wanted to express how much this apology means to me. So for all my past transgressions I truly am sorry. I hope you will forgive me.

Sincerely Yours,
    Remzae

2. are you Healsonheels? That wall of text is quite stressing for eyes, might want to space it to smaller chunks.

3. For TL;DR's.

Honestly didn't want to read the walls of trash myself, but here it is.

- I pretended to be a toxic player. Didn't really work out because I couldn't take the hate.

- I was so scared so I decided to go Horde, but GODDAMMIT WARMANE.

- Then, I thought, I will "change myself instead of faction." (direct quote)

And here's my personal opinion here. Just so you know, it's Silent from Discord here and you can tell, I ain't happy with you since that night when some of you Icecrown bashing ******s decided to talk trash about me, Thaleia and Prowller for JUST playing on Icecrown.

Not that we said something racist, not that we were being a d***, JUST because we were playing on Icecrown. I didn't say a word because my roommate was sleeping and I was just not in the mood to argue about something so stupid. I am not gonna talk about this because I feel like Thaleia have covered it pretty thoroughly; but to summarize, people have their own preferences. We have already gone through all those 1x rate leveling. Been there, done that. I played on Lordaeron pre-Warmane back on Molten, you don't need to teach me how to play or level.

Going back to your post, honestly, what I am about to say had already been said by my favorite Youtuber, Birdman. (https://www.youtube.com/user/OMGItsBirdman)

Quoting him directly: "If you want to be a bully, you shouldn't be a p****".

This is a game. Play the way you wish to play. Why did you try to be something you clearly are not. As a person who is toxic as hell but mostly keeps my mouth shut, toxic people are literally immune to hate. We read it and don't care. So, tell yourself honestly. Are you toxic or not.

If you are toxic, stay the way you are because you are not going to enjoy teaching people how to play and be nice.

If you are not toxic, good that you are going back to who you were. But calling public attention like this seems unnecessary.

By the way, being ELITIST JERK is different than being toxic. I am toxic, but I don't go like "Oh my god, you haven't done Kingslayer yet? Please quit this server immediately. This world doesn't need you anymore; no, actually, the air that you are breathing is just a waste. Please just disappear." To me, at least, being toxic means when you do something really dumb and do not realize that you have done goof, I ain't gonna sit you down and teach you how you were wrong; I am going to show you hell.

4. Some1 should brace himself and read that wall of crap.
    High chance there is a hidden message from some captive Afganistan worker in need of help.

5. you and that ****** weirdo cowprince should kill yourselfs you ****ing losers

6. Oh, two huge walls of text that apperently have a moral? *goes on to next thread* All jokes aside tho it's good you realized your mistake, I try to stay away from Trade/Global drama and thats for a good reason. Nowadays the realm is way too small to just go around and spark little wars with other people, after all you might just get grouped with the same people that you just argued over about politics.

7. Players of Lordaeron... Hello, it's Me. Some of you may know me. Some of you may not know me. Even if you do "know me" chances are you do not know the real me.
    I forgive you.

8. *starts reading and takes popcorn*

9. Well, fine. If you are honest about this, i am glad about you. Not will you enjoy the game more, but you will also make the environment around you a much better place, for everyone and for you as well. And forgiveness will come by itself. :D

I may also forgive you the pain in my eyes, i am having right now, from that text wall of yours. Lol.
    Edited: October 24, 2016

10. Wow,just wow. Didn't know its that interesting over there :D I find myself in a dilemma should i reroll alliance or not :/

11. Wow,just wow. Didn't know its that interesting over there :D I find myself in a dilemma should i reroll alliance or not :/
    In the end, people are people. You can find every kind of people be it in Alliance or Horde....

....theoritically

12. I will actually put you in my ignore list after I've read that thread... :D

13. I read the whole thing buddy and I understand you.
    I know what you are going through man it's not easy but keep going.

source: Know a guy that has an autist son. Might be you.

123 Last