1. Who the **** are you and why would anyone care?

2. holy ****
    if ppl spit on you you cry? get a life dude
    its a game
    spit on them back and flame them like they do

ppl hate me on horde side and i dont give a fuk
    i flame them if they wana start sh1t with me

3. Who the **** are you and why would anyone care?
    holy ****
    if ppl spit on you you cry? get a life dude
    its a game
    spit on them back and flame them like they do

ppl hate me on horde side and i dont give a fuk
    i flame them if they wana start sh1t with me
    Something tells me you never visited Alliance global chat before.

If so... ok

4. Something tells me you never visited Alliance global chat before.

If so... ok
    Is he some kind of a spastic or something?

5. Based on my personal observations :

He is involved in, sometimes responsible for Global's toxicity. Last time I saw him (Sunday) he became a serious attention whore so much people thinks he's Healsonheels.

Don't ask me whether that's true or not. I don't know

6. ...there is just enough no fukc to give for anyone...

7. as long as you people always have to give him his desired attention he will never stop? /ignore and gucci

8. There is a simple resolution to all of this. Follow Warmane's rules and don't be lazy. Meaning follow the rules and report people who are not doing the same. Did he make a mistake for which he does not deserve a ban for? The Staff will determine that after you report him. That's why there are suspensions (limited bans). By doing that you will make the server a better place for yourself and everyone else. Most of you did not follow the rules, instead of that, you broke them.
    And since it is on the forums the Staff has evidence. Meaning possible ban.
    People make mistakes, and so did he/she. He/She decided to be better and cincerely apologized for their behavior. If his/her behavior affected you in any way, that is your fault, there is an ignore option and you can also report the incident. Instead of rewarding this, most of you are insulting and harrassing AGAIN even after this post was actually posted. He/She obviously cares about the community, at least now (better than never) and is trying to correct the mistakes he/she made. We can all agree that that is progress and progress is rewarded, whether he/she did something terrible or not. You get what you give. So be nice and people will be nice to you. If they are the opposite of nice they will get theirs, after you report them.
    Kind regards.

9. Damn,this sounds epic,is this happening on lordaeron what time?(server time)

I remember when he was on icc,missing him
    There are many trolls outhere,but he is so special loool
    Will need to make a char to lvl 20 just to chat in global and trade chat on lordaeron!
    :D

10. Who the **** actually cares about e-personalities?

If you're an e-celeb or want/try to be one please go ahead and put a bullet through your skull, you're cancer through and through

First thing i do when i get on a new server is start ignoring people on global that look like they think its their ****ing blog or some ****

11. Thank god you couldn't switch to Horde.

12. Stuff like this is cringy and is the kind of thing hormonal 14 year olds would write during mood swings...it's a bloody game lol...and you are referring to a little box to the bottom left of your screen where some names and words appear which literally mean nothing

13. If this is real: Just try to have fun, enjoy yourself, play with friends, make enemies.
    Some players love me, some hate me but it always helps to talk **** out with people if there is a real issue.

If this is not true: i didn't waste too much time i guess...

First 123 Last