1. Wotlk coins shop is cheaper than mop

I would like to ask warmane staff, why is the wotlk coins shop much cheaper than the mop shop.
    For example Wrathfull 2h wep is 23 and Prideful 2h weps are 30 coins...
    Why?

2. no ans on warmane and i leave warmane and go to another server bcs thay not here for clints thay earn and enjoy
    i realy miss molten when i can buy mounts from vp miss you molten :( bye molten :(

3. Bye.

To the original question, this is my assumption, since I don't deal with the pricing in any way: those items are useful in Wrath of the Lich King, but only really used for transmogrification on Mists of Pandaria, and cosmetics are costly.

4. To the original question, this is my assumption, since I don't deal with the pricing in any way: those items are useful in Wrath of the Lich King, but only really used for transmogrification on Mists of Pandaria, and cosmetics are costly.
    No, he is not talking about the Wotlk items on MoP market. He is comparing the cost of equivalent items between Icecrown and Frostwolf marketpalce.
    Example:
    If I want the best pvp weapon on Frostwolf I am gonna spend 30 Coins. On icecrwon it would be 23.
    Same example for the best pvp 5/5 set. On Frostwolf to buy the best pvp helm (prdeful) I need 26 Coins, on Icecrown the best PvP helm (wrathful) is 22 Coins.

So, according the thread starter, why on Frostwolf realm players need to spend more money to buy the "equivalent" stuff ?
    Edited: October 25, 2016

5. For that, I'd assume because of the higher iLevel, since we're not talking about the same, but "equivalent" (as a fancy way to say "higher grade, but used in the same way in relation to endgame content for the expansion"). For the cost to be the same the approach would have to be a "start with the top and go down" instead of "go up until the top."

6. Wrathfull is endgame pvp item on wotlk, same as prideful on mop.And the prideful is more expensive on the mop server than wrathful on wotlk server. I still dont get it why...