1. Alliance or Horde

I plan on playing a Druid, but I've been debating whether to go Alliance or Horde. I like Night Elfs and Taurens equally so I'm not bothered by either faction. I mainly play PvE and plan on healing. Are the factions heavily towards one side? For instance, on Lordaeron Alliance is more PvP compared to Horde which is PvE focused. Thanks in advance.

2. i started playing on horde and global is full with making raids nm and hc idk about ally but for now i am hapy as horde

3. As a healer i don't think you will have issues finding any kind of group or raid on the alliance side. There are a lot of pve oriented guilds. I think picking alliance is a safe pick.

4. A few months ago I had a few chars on Ally...the trade chat and sometimes even the global was so toxic...misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, hate against Islam and political bull up the wang. I had to take a break for a couple months because it was all too much. When I came back, I started a horde character and haven't seen any of that toxicity on this side. I don't know if the admins finally cracked down during my absence (I haven't spent a lot of time on my ally chars checking), or if Ally's atmosphere sucks and Horde is better...but I'm finding I'm enjoying my idle time in cities on Horde much better this time around.

Also, global on Horde is always full of LFM raids and stuff...even during the dead time when there are only 3k playing.

5. A few months ago I had a few chars on Ally...the trade chat and sometimes even the global was so toxic...misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, hate against Islam and political bull up the wang. I had to take a break for a couple months because it was all too much. When I came back, I started a horde character and haven't seen any of that toxicity on this side. I don't know if the admins finally cracked down during my absence (I haven't spent a lot of time on my ally chars checking), or if Ally's atmosphere sucks and Horde is better...but I'm finding I'm enjoying my idle time in cities on Horde much better this time around.
    I agree. I actually avoided trade and global when I played on alliance, but once I came to horde I gave it another try and for the most part there's just a lot of mostly friendly trolling. As for sitting in the cities, the only down side is beggars in orgrimmar.

6. Since the population is so high, every aspect of this game is covered on both factions.

7. ...been here since 2011... multiple chars multiple realms... same kind of problem everywhere... play faction you think is better... like taurens are best dudu tanks etc... no realm/faction is more toxic than the other... there is no such thing... same kids/guys/ fathers/mothers/contributors/etc all around us...

8. Lok'tar Ogar!

Edited: October 26, 2016

9. alliance are nabs and all they do is buy the best gear then ask their mum/dad to buy them a pack of cigs knowing full well they'll never pay them back.. scum.