1. Looking for an old friend!

Hello everyone!
    I'm looking for an old friend called Dawndruid.
    We used to play together on here when it was molten. All I know is that he's 17 years old now and his char name is dawndruid... Or something with dawn.

Are you him or know him.. Please help me find him.
    I really miss him 😊

He could be the dawndruid who's in the guild called "Agony of reality".

Thanks everyone!

Love flutter

2. Provide realm, faction, guild name, expansion... Your request has not much information given... :)

3. yeah ofc... sorry for bad info.. ;(

Guild: Agony of Reality, Level 25 Alliance Guild, Neltharion

Character: Dawndruid, Level 85 Night Elf Druid, Neltharion

Im not even sure this is the guy im looking for or if someone just took his name. But thats pretty much all the info I have on him atm :)

4. That's much better! But unfortunately I cannot help you. I was not part of Neltharion in Molten. I was in Frostwolf. :)

5. That's much better! But unfortunately I cannot help you. I was not part of Neltharion in Molten. I was in Frostwolf. :)
    Oh, you meant in molten. Then he played on Sargeras, we all played cata in a guild called Pinnacle. 😊 my bad for misunderstanding the info you wanted. But it was the wrong one anyway. Thanks alot!

6. Flutter you can ask uncle cupidz he can help you or maybe amberr she is gm of agony of reality but she is inactif so the only one actif and the helper one is cupidz he is a nice i was in knights of wow so he know me much you can tell him that Nasrr told me to come to you to help me searching a friend called damndruid he will help you i was from frostwolf or maybe you can ask elfdruidy

7. I was part of the Pinnacle, Power of the Unity, Alliance Pride & Nox guild back then on Sarg. Sadly i hv this short term memory issue, so couldnt rmmber any of them guildies anymore :-(

Regards,
    Seezo
    Konex
    Commandantx
    Commandanty
    Commandantz
    Edited: November 13, 2016

8. Moments like this are amazing.
    I truly wish you find your friend.
    Cheers.

9. I just realized that the OP looks like my friend Vee....it's kind of scary really.