1. Elite Weapons

The tooltips state they require 2200 rating in 3s or 5s. However, as everyone knows, those both brackets are a complete joke here so I'd like to know if they will again be available for 2s rating as well.

2. Some end-game PvP gear has always required 3s or 5s rating, and that is how it works on Retail.

3. Some end-game PvP gear has always required 3s or 5s rating, and that is how it works on Retail.
    but there is enough custom stuff so why not change once something in favour for activ pvp player (: this isnt retail with 10mil subs during wotlk and no pserver ever had real activ 3v3 except at but not even there anymore. 2,2k in 3v3 works when you have a population of 300k+ player like each realmpool on retail had during this time but not on a server wiht 4k pop so you could please either reduce the requirements in 3v3 for elite wep for example 2k and 1,8k for shoulders and even then only a handful teams will even get it or allow it for 2v2 too. but 2,2k 3v3 isnt in any relation with the population. 2,2k on retail in wrath was roughly 3-10% depending on realmpool who got 2,2k + of all active arenateams with more than 20 games played. here its even 200rating more than rank 1 is at seasonend

4. will it happen ? no.
    should it happen? yes.

5. I agree with rumble, despite there being 3v3/5v5 a requirement for t2 pvp weapon and shoulders people still can't be bothered to play 3s. Lowering the rating requirements for shoulders and weapons would somewhat incentivize people to play more 3v3 but it would do more harm than good since there will be plenty of teams wintrading and out of nowhere lots of people will be hanging around with weapons nearly as good as those from TOC 25 hero. The only reasonable course of action is to make them available for 2v2 rating as well.

As you said, Zelta, that's what it was intended to be like on retail, but then again this isn't retail. 3v3 was a dead bracket even when the server was 12k pop and you had to wait 4 hours in que to get in. Unless this is going to be addressed somehow i can't see anymore than 3-6 people having relentless shoulders at the end of the season and 100% sure that no person is going to have tier 2 weapons either. Now if the items aren't accesible to anyone (let's face it they aren't, noone's playing 3s) what's the point in having them anyway?

As a matter of fact, 2v2 isn't exactly very active either considering the realm population. Not enough people are playing. There's no time period in which more than 8-12 teams are in que, even at peak times. And most of the time you have to wait 5-10 minutes in que because there's only 1 other team queing. Most of the time regardless of what rating you are you'll end up playing the same exact team time and time and time again. That is not fun, irrespective of whether you're the winning team or the losing team.

I wholeheartedly believe that the best course of action is to make shoulders/tier 2 available with 2v2 rating as well. There is no downside to that, the only benefit is that it would encourage more people to play arena..
    Edited: October 26, 2016

6. There are two different options that should happen to make these items available to even a single player.

The better option in my opinion being that the rating requirement for the items should be lowered to 1800 3s for shoulders and 2000 3s for t2 weapon. This way several teams would be able to get the shoulders in theory atleast. t2 wep would unfortunately still be possible to achieve for couple teams only.

The second option would be to make these items availabe from 2s. Shoulders could have moderately low rating requirement such as 2200 2s, since pvp shoulders do not affect pve progression at all. T2 weapon would have to have high rating requirement such as 2600 2s so that it wouldnt be used early season to get benefit in pve progression, as it is better than 25 normal weapons in most cases.

The 1800/2000 3s route would be superior in my opinion because I have fairly strong hunch that 1800 would actually be achievable by many teams even with a low pop server like this. People would actually queue 3s if they knew they had a chance even in theory to get atleast the pvp shoulders. It is impossible to reach 2200 even in theory on lordaeron, so the retail values make 0 sense. Not a single team will ever reach 2200 on lordaeron as it is now. 2000 is currently possible to reach in theory, but only by 1-3 teams.

So please, if someone who has even a little interest on the pvp side of warmane such as Proterean reads this message, please bring it up on the next staff meeting.

And in before anyone replies to this message, please click on the following link. It has all the answers that you need about low pop servers 3s activity.
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/3v3/Lordaeron

7. Gotta agree,there is no incentive for lower teams to que as most people who are queing 3s for shoulders/wep are most exped teams atm.
    Should rating be lowered to 1800/2k,it should make baseline 3s larger thus more and more people queing.In turn pvp prospers.

For even better combine both but shoulders 2300,t2 2500.Only selected few to say will get it (most likely before end of season). and from 3s it will make people play more and easy to reach such rating.

Anyawys hope there is some word on this so people can hope for improvmeent on pvp.Also pvp channel with que announcer would be also amasing.People would know that people are queing and no need to spam all the time in global.

8. Also I believe those ratings / weapons not being attainable affect the rest of the pvp content. Most PVP players hit a wall super fast after they get the season's honor gear. And it's very discouraging when all of a sudden you have no other gear to get, so why bother playing? You can't even save up more than 75k honor so it becomes rewardless rather fast.

Making those weapons hard, yet possible to get, would really invigorate a lot of aspects of PVP.