1. Why not have a shop in website or ingame to purchase scrolls or Xmogs for ingame gold? can be a good gold sink :)

2. Hello, can a have some questions?
    Can I drop it in RHC's?
    What is the drop chance?
    I'm extremely hyped about this feature but I can't afford to farm it for hours. #poor_tired_student

3. Any possibility in adding an animation to the transmog process? Currently it feels out of place to just instantly convert an item.

4. My POV.

I'm really ****ing disappointed. So your implementing this feature because it was most requested by the community? . Do you actually care what we really want.... LMAO.

FUN FACTS --

- you know what .. we don't want gold squish , 90% of the players earned it through hard ****ing grinding. Why are you still going on with your plan..? ha?

- 95% of the community was against the change in the rates for FAIR reasons. yet you decided to do it anyways.. **** that rt?...

- People have been requesting enabling of PvP titles like general, marshal, warlord etc which has no effect on game play and you didn't give a **** about it and wanted realms to be BLIZZ LIKE yet.. you enable ****ty transmogrification?.

- Instead of wasting precious time on this you could have gathered your resources into fixing the bugs in bug tracker, so many important bugs ... some of which have existed since MOLTEN.... and what do you guys ****ing do.... transmorg.... ROFL.

I would have been really happy and understanding if this was done at "THE END" when all IMPORTANT THINGS WERE FIXED. Right now i feel like a 11 yr old kid who's ****ing hungry for day's and asks for food but his mom is useless and gives a candy instead.

You didn't do it cuz the CUMmunity wanted it THE MOST.. but you did it for yourselves.. THIS IS THE TRUTH.

Dont bother answering .. i aint gonna check it.

Oh and i hope the "Transmogrification, as a feature, is optional and can be turned off on our website by a simple toggle" feature is enabled quickly and not SOON.
    Have a good day.

5. maybe put in a b lack market auctionhouse with old t3 and naxx40 items or whatever for gold drain =)?

6. I would have been really happy and understanding if this was done at "THE END" when all IMPORTANT THINGS WERE FIXED. Right now i feel like a 11 yr old kid who's ****ing hungry for day's and asks for food but his mom is useless and gives a candy instead.
    You can instead feel like an 11 years old kid who doesn't understands how development and different sets of skills work, so the concept that the Developers who deal with bugs and important fixes don't have to be the same who worked on this system eludes you.

7. My POV.

I'm really ****ing disappointed. So your implementing this feature because it was most requested by the community? . Do you actually care what we really want.... LMAO.

FUN FACTS --

- you know what .. we don't want gold squish , 90% of the players earned it through hard ****ing grinding. Why are you still going on with your plan..? ha?

- 95% of the community was against the change in the rates for FAIR reasons. yet you decided to do it anyways.. **** that rt?...

- People have been requesting enabling of PvP titles like general, marshal, warlord etc which has no effect on game play and you didn't give a **** about it and wanted realms to be BLIZZ LIKE yet.. you enable ****ty transmogrification?.

- Instead of wasting precious time on this you could have gathered your resources into fixing the bugs in bug tracker, so many important bugs ... some of which have existed since MOLTEN.... and what do you guys ****ing do.... transmorg.... ROFL.

I would have been really happy and understanding if this was done at "THE END" when all IMPORTANT THINGS WERE FIXED. Right now i feel like a 11 yr old kid who's ****ing hungry for day's and asks for food but his mom is useless and gives a candy instead.

You didn't do it cuz the CUMmunity wanted it THE MOST.. but you did it for yourselves.. THIS IS THE TRUTH.

Dont bother answering .. i aint gonna check it.

Oh and i hope the "Transmogrification, as a feature, is optional and can be turned off on our website by a simple toggle" feature is enabled quickly and not SOON.
    Have a good day.
    I think all of your points are really TRUTHFUL. You have a speech that could inspire a lot of people who believe EVERYTHING they hear. I really love how random words in your sentence are written in CAPS LOCK. You could use this talent to become a POLITICIAN.... and what do you do? You RANT on the forums. LMAO.

8. - People have been requesting enabling of PvP titles like general, marshal, warlord etc which has no effect on game play and you didn't give a **** about it and wanted realms to be BLIZZ LIKE yet.. you enable ****ty transmogrification?.
    +1 Just enable the PvP titles.. Whats your reason for not enabling it now?

9. - You are able to transmog 2h axes to 2h swords and 2h maces, for example. Polearms to staves. Etc. (You cannot transmog a 1h weapon into a 2h weapon.)
    So why exactly did you disable that option on Neltharion and enable it on wotlk servers.
    That makes no sense at all.

PS: I would have been surprised alot if you would not be able to buy transmogs via coins, yet another money making strategy.

10. +1 Just enable the PvP titles.. Whats your reason for not enabling it now?
    Those PvP titles weren't even supposed to be there. They were a Vanilla feature and Vanilla exclusive. So why in the world should it be active? You want it to be active in order to provide a reason for you guys to mention how this server is now a fun server and rant about that instead?

11. and now login server is down, please quick fix that -___-

12. So why exactly did you disable that option on Neltharion and enable it on wotlk servers.
    That makes no sense at all.

PS: I would have been surprised alot if you would not be able to buy transmogs via coins, yet another money making strategy.
    Another thing that does not make sense is wotlk never had any transmog thing going on for it, at least from my experience, so it defeats the purpose of blizz-like anyways. That is just my opinion. Then you have the death of their market and other things, preventing them from getting what they need and or desire for their main/alts, etc.

13. We have transmog but no PvP titles, i think i know which is more 'fun'

14. You mean to tell me that Warmane disabled transmog for Neltharion, made it a bannable offense and then released it on Wotlk server?
    People are going to transmog willy-nilly on Wotlk server Mail > Cloth, Cloth > Plate, Plate - Leather and so on and so forth while we cannot do that anymore???

15. You mean to tell me that Warmane disabled transmog for Neltharion, made it a bannable offense and then released it on Wotlk server?
    People are going to transmog willy-nilly on Wotlk server Mail > Cloth, Cloth > Plate, Plate - Leather and so on and so forth while we cannot do that anymore???
    Illegal transmogrification, which exploited a bug or was done using cheating software, is disabled and is an offense that gets you a ban.
    It also is stated in the very first post of this thread that you can only do it with items of the same type, as happens on retail.

First ... 9101112132161 ... Last