1. Wow, this is a great feature! Thanks a lot of adding it!

Will wintergrasp victory have a chance to win one of the scrolls???

2. To clear up, the toggle on the website for optional turning off the transmog and PvP dropping are not currently enabled due to final checks to both of these things.

Both will be added in close future.

3. It will live with today's update. As for ways to get it from PvP, successful battleground victories are the finest way to obtain it. There's a drop chance on victory of every BG. For now, there's nothing dropping on arena wins, but we are considering to make it so rating affects the drop chance.
    Awesome news. Waiting for it

4. To clear up, the toggle on the website for optional turning off the transmog and PvP dropping are not currently enabled due to final checks to both of these things.

Both will be added in close future.
    By this, do you mean that we will have the option to choose whether or not we see transmogs? I imagine a lot of players would rather just see the original models.

Thanks.

5. No. It currently only works for same weapon/armor types.
    i hope it stays like this

6. By this, do you mean that we will have the option to choose whether or not we see transmogs?
    Correct.

I imagine a lot of players would rather just see the original models.

Thanks.
    Well, that's why we'll implement that option to turn it off and on.

7. By this, do you mean that we will have the option to choose whether or not we see transmogs? I imagine a lot of players would rather just see the original models.

Thanks.
    Yes, that's the whole point of doing it like this. Using this/seeing transmogrified gear will be optional and people who don't want to take part in it will be able to simply toggle it off on the website, or to toggle it on if they later change their minds.

8. A couple of questions

1. Which dungeons/instances will these scrolls drop? 80s only? Heroics only? Or is there any system that will detect dungeon/player level's elligibility?
    2. What happens if our bags are full and we receive one of these scrolls? Will it be delivered to our mailbox like it works with some lost items such as Disenchantment materials?

All in all, with all the denial of transmogs system in the past, this feature will feel like a blessing from above for anyone with roleplaying interests like me.

Many thanks, Warmane. :)

9. Is it possible to transmog ur main and offhand with the same unique weapon?
    For example double smourne as a fury warrior?

10. Is it possible to transmog ur main and offhand with the same unique weapon?
    ....Legendary item transmog...? o.o

11. Is it possible to transmog ur main and offhand with the same unique weapon?
    Shadowmourne is a two-handed weapon: "Once the essence is used the appearance of it fuses with the item of your choosing as long as it's the same type of item."

....Legendary item transmog...? o.o
    "By persistence and valor, players can also be fortunate to procure a more powerful version of the scroll. Scroll of Illusion, which will allow them to extract the appearance of legendary items."

12. I forgot the Legendary part

Also, Fury weapon dual wields two handers

Is it Tradeable ?
    Item said 'Soulbound'

13. I forgot the Legendary part

Also, Fury weapon dual wields two handers
    For that specific case, probably yes. Although how many people would either do the quest line and donate for one, or donate for two, while also getting two of those rare scrolls?

14. Shadowmourne is a two-handed weapon: "Once the essence is used the appearance of it fuses with the item of your choosing as long as it's the same type of item."
    So a fury warr can transmog double smourne when he wears two axes?

First 12341252 ... Last