1. Dear staff, can I transmog one handed axe with mainhand mace scroll please ?

2. Bull****, don't even do it. Keep the it like oldschool blizzlike WOTLK realms. Don't ruin your best servers for bull**** like this.

3. I recently transmorged 3/4 of my PvE HC on my priest. However now it says I am not getting the set bonus for my PvE gear. Am not sure if the set is actually working and its just a bug saying it is not. However it could be not working at all. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this issue as I want my set bonus.

4. Bull****, don't even do it. Keep the it like oldschool blizzlike WOTLK realms. Don't ruin your best servers for bull**** like this.
    Optional exact same way that some1 uses T-morph you cant see them doing it, READ THE ****ING INFO GIVEN FOR ONCE holy ****.
    The website feature to turn it off will be implemented soon.

5. I recently transmorged 3/4 of my PvE HC on my priest. However now it says I am not getting the set bonus for my PvE gear. Am not sure if the set is actually working and its just a bug saying it is not. However it could be not working at all. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this issue as I want my set bonus.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2744132

Its only visual.
    Client limitation.

6. first reply ever played since start best change :D

7. Anyone know if the transmog scrolls drop yet? anyone gotten any?
    Saw a guy in ICC last night, had a Tmoged chest piece.

8. Where is the option to disable it on my account ?

9. Stupid question maybe. but am I gonna be able for example to trans. my pala into warrior tier 1 or 2 or any other tier that is specificly for warrior?

10. Before i try and waste the 1 scroll i have I would like to ask if Sword is transmogable onto a dagger, if not please make it possible because dagger transmoging will be really boring for rogue classes, thank you.

11. Can you give us information about drop rates?

12. While we`re at it, would it be possible to have different show helm/cloak toggles for opt-in and opt-out players?
    I want to use http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=30988 but I don`t want the opt-out players to see me in my ugly hat :x
    Would anything like that be possible?

13. Before i try and waste the 1 scroll i have I would like to ask if Sword is transmogable onto a dagger, if not please make it possible because dagger transmoging will be really boring for rogue classes, thank you.
    Pretty sure its a no due to Dagger specific abilities having a Dagger only Animation.

14. That makes absolutely no sense man if people can xmog axe to sword etc... it shouldn't be a problem cuz it's still a one hand to one hand transmog and not a one hand to two hand or around.

First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last