1. So I know you said that Scrolls from PvP will drop soon, but I really need to ask what does that "soon" mean. Transmogrification was added 1 week ago already and I don't think it's fair the fact that right now it is available only to PvErs...there are thousands of PvPers out there who can/wanna do PvP only and this means we literally have no way to get these scrolls right now. I know you're working on it, and I really appreciate your work, but if you could give us an ETA for the implementation of scrolls from PvP would be nicer...

2. But the most important question > WHEN IS IT GONNA BE RELEASED IN BG'S / ARENA!
    probably around December/late November

3. probably around December/late November
    Of 2017 hahahaha no but seriously the drop will pobably be lower than the raid drop chance considering you can bg/rdf far more frequently than raid

4. yeah of 2017 of course. it will but sub 1% chance is better than 0% like right now. i always expect the worse when it comes to things i would like to see, esp. when warmane is involved.. so that i can either shrug my shoulders and say "nothing unexpected there" or be pleasantly surprised otherwise

5. Just letting people know you DO NOT need a legendary scroll to put a non-legendary xmog on your legendary weapon. I xmog'd Smourne with a nice epic xmog and it only cost me the scroll of DECEPTION not the legendary illusion scroll to do that.

6. "- No planned changes for the point shop at this time"
    **** me sideways! My 100+ points are still on a freaking standby mode.

7. I have a Q regarding main hand and off hand items. There are some items that don't have pairs. Can for example a main hand item be transmogged into an off hand or one hand item ?

8. Just letting people know you DO NOT need a legendary scroll to put a non-legendary xmog on your legendary weapon. I xmog'd Smourne with a nice epic xmog and it only cost me the scroll of DECEPTION not the legendary illusion scroll to do that.
    Your avatar leads me to doubt you.

9. So I know you said that Scrolls from PvP will drop soon, but I really need to ask what does that "soon" mean. Transmogrification was added 1 week ago already and I don't think it's fair the fact that right now it is available only to PvErs...there are thousands of PvPers out there who can/wanna do PvP only and this means we literally have no way to get these scrolls right now. I know you're working on it, and I really appreciate your work, but if you could give us an ETA for the implementation of scrolls from PvP would be nicer...
    Soon. Thats the answer for over 7 years get used to it.

10. Soon. Thats the answer for over 7 years get used to it.
    To be fair most of the lads that 'work' here have their own lives and jobs probably unless they're cave trolls and I don't see how the server could hire a full time developer unless he's willing to work on a bare boned salary. So I guess this is as good as it gets.

11. I have stupid question. IDK if this one got already an answer.

What if I enchant mongoose to wrathful glad. greats sword and I transmog it to glorenzelg. Will the mongoose enchant be visible?

12. presumably it works like retail transmog, enchants from your ORIGINAL, un-mogged weapon will show SO LONG as what you're transmogging to shows enchants normally. Meaning if you enchant a wrathful sword with mongoose and transmog it to a glorenzelg with berserker, you will take on the appearance of a wrathful sword with berserker.

13. Include all-levels RDF

The transmogrification custom feature in a WoTLK is a reason to celebrate. Thanks a lot for the good work!

Please, do include drops of the scrolls in RDF at all levels. IMHO, this feature should not be only attainable in end-game content (e.g., Twinks may also want to XMog), and adding them in all-levels RDF would boost people queuing for them.

14. hi, difference between scroll of illusion and scroll of deception ?? :3

15. hi, difference between scroll of illusion and scroll of deception ?? :3
    Illusion's for legendary mogs deception's for the usual epic mogs

First ... 2432333435364484 ... Last