1. How about setting a weekly limit of 4-5 scrolls per character or account (make em bind on account) that you can get from pvp/raids with 5% drop, because doing all the raids in wotlk and not getting a single scroll sounds very "fun and engaging"

2. How about setting a weekly limit of 4-5 scrolls per character or account (make em bind on account) that you can get from pvp/raids with 5% drop, because doing all the raids in wotlk and not getting a single scroll sounds very "fun and engaging"
    Because I'm pretty sure the idea isn't for everyone to have a full transmogrified set every two weeks, basically.

3. They are and have always been in the marketplace.. dont you have the brain to actually use the search function in the shop to find it?
    Insulting me when you are in fact the one lacking some reading skills..

If you would've read my post properly i mentioned a store revamp aka Lordaeron where they redesigned the store 2weeks ago, shortly before they introducted transmog. T3 Sets used to be on there but they got removed with said revamp and therefore i'm hoping they will consider adding them again since they arent obtainable ingame and i don't see how having lvl60 sets to transmog can be considered p2w (which is presumably the reason why they just removed all lowlevel items).
    But maybe remaking the item to just have the appearance and no stats would help?

4. If you would've read my post properly i mentioned a store revamp aka Lordaeron where they redesigned the store 2weeks ago, shortly before they introducted transmog. T3 Sets used to be on there but they got removed with said revamp and therefore i'm hoping they will consider adding them again since they arent obtainable ingame and i don't see how having lvl60 sets to transmog can be considered p2w (which is presumably the reason why they just removed all lowlevel items).
    But maybe remaking the item to just have the appearance and no stats would help?
    Considering that the introduction of transmogrification and the removal of items from the Marketplace happened so close together, wouldn't you think that if the aim was to have those items in the store for transmogrification, they simply wouldn't have been removed in the first place?

5. @Obnoxious
    are the scrolls obtainable from arneas yet? if not when do u assume/know it wil be avaible from them?

6. The only way it would be implemented through a vendor is if they put a Massive gold sink on it, which would be a good thing to keep gold over flowing.
    Possibly 10-15k per Piece.
    I wasn't necessarily saying it should be via a vendor. Basically just showing that it was a way Blizz implemented it, which did solve some issues that this seems to have with Warmane's way it is implemented. To make it available to any level, and PVP/PVE people.

As far as how I would do it differently here on Warmane to solve those issues, without just making it a gold purchasable thing, I am not sure. I mean I see where they were going with the scrolls, which is not a horrible idea, but as you can see reading through this thread there are some concerns when it comes to availability to certain types of players or scenarios.

Either way, I have been around here long enough to know that the staff will do what they can to make things enjoyable. Just because they have things a certain way at the moment doesn't mean it won't be refined over time. This is why they let us have these discussions and why they have a suggestion section of the forums. And why they observe how things perform. Because they do take community feedback into consideration and they work towards a goal of improving the server all the time.

So for anyone that is not happy about certain things, do not lose your cool. Join a discussion or start a discussion about it and be intelligent about it. This is not a player vs staff thing, whether it is about transmog or anything else they do for the server. They actively look at things and make decisions based on what is good for the community, good for the server, and if they have ever done something that is not perfect, I have seen them tweak things and evolve things into something great. So just trust that they will be doing something regardless of whether you can see it or not.

7. @Obnoxious
    are the scrolls obtainable from arneas yet? if not when do u assume/know it wil be avaible from them?
    I'm not even sure if they will be available for Arenas at all, considering how wintrading is so easy to do. I wouldn't be surprised if it was restricted to tournament winners or something alike that was closely watched to make sure there was no foul play involved.

8. How to turn this off,it's really annoying.
    The staff stated that we could choose whether we want it or not,but it seems that we're forced to see the transmogs.

9. it's really annoying.
    how it can be annoying with 10 guys per 12000 having transmog atm

10. how it can be annoying with 10 guys per 12000 having transmog atm
    I do not know about you,but I saw 2 players with transmog in the same battleground.
    However,it doesn't matter how many players have it,Warmane promised that we would be able to turn it off,something that seems to be not true.

11. Dont know if it has been asked before but, can you drop scrolls out of lower level raids? Like for example, Kharazan?

12. I know that this has been asked again but i want(need) to ask again, when will Vengeful/Brutal gear be added at vendors?

13. Because I'm pretty sure the idea isn't for everyone to have a full transmogrified set every two weeks, basically.
    I guess main idea is to frustrate ppl with small drop rates, so they can donate for it, basically.
    -1 for transmog thing

14. It was mentioned that the button to turn it on/off it's not yet implemented, but will be in the next few days, so just wait a little seen two players with transmog it's actually very rare, I still didn't saw anyone up until now.

15. Quick question : Can i through transmog make my dagger look like some 1h sword ? or only like other daggers ?

First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last