1. I dont understand why scrolls wont be able to drop from 3v3 wins, this would be such an encouragement to people to queue 3v3 and to make the ladder active again, such a waste not gonna lie.

2. I dont understand why scrolls wont be able to drop from 3v3 wins, this would be such an encouragement to people to queue 3v3 and to make the ladder active again, such a waste not gonna lie.
    Because of win trading. Thats why.

3. Because of win trading. Thats why.
    for me this is a lousy excuse, just put it same drop chance as it is for high tier raids, and if someone wintrades for it, just show them the banhammer.

4. I have another 2 stupid question.

1.) What if I transmog my t10 sanc legs(norm) to valorous legs then I got a HC t10 token then upgrade my t10 legs to HC will the transmog be erased or still visible?
    2.) I saw that warglaive of azzinoth is a 1H sword. What if I donate for it to my frost DK then transmog it. Will it be in my bag or stuck at mail? Can it be transmog for DK?

5. Thanks for your response PencilPusher. I want to clarify that I did read the FAQ (and more) before I asked my questions; I quoted lines directly from it in doing so. I know how irritating it is to answer questions that have already been answered and I appreciate your patience.

"The rules for transmogrification are exactly the same (except legendary items) as in end patch of Mists of Pandaria."

What they did in this patch is re-classify a number of "Main-Hand" items to "One-Hand" to make them xmoggable, which I'm guessing has not been done here on Warmane. If those items have not been re-classified, will Main-Hand and One-Hand items be xmoggable to each other, even though that's technically not how it was handled in MoP? Here is some information from wowhead on the subject which another poster linked two pages back:

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/transm...urning-crusade

Cheers and thanks.

6. I have another 2 stupid question.

1.) What if I transmog my t10 sanc legs(norm) to valorous legs then I got a HC t10 token then upgrade my t10 legs to HC will the transmog be erased or still visible?
    2.) I saw that warglaive of azzinoth is a 1H sword. What if I donate for it to my frost DK then transmog it. Will it be in my bag or stuck at mail? Can it be transmog for DK?
    You cannot xmog items that your class cannot equip. Warglaives are for Warrior and Rogue only.

7. Well, I guess getting hyped because of this was a mistake, doing every raid that drops scroll and get none it's kinda bad, to get a full transmog set will require a lot of time.
    Based on the drop rates I believe that if you want to get a full transmog set you will have to donate for it, or wait a bunch of time and have good RNG, and that's sad.

But well, it's nice that it was implemented.

8. I guess limiting scroll drops to the first daily bg win would be the solution then

9. Thanks for the reply. How about 1st question?

10. Marketplace has not some important green items for transmog.
    How many marketplace tickets it takes to consider item and add it into the shop ?

11. Actually I can, quite easily. The meat and bone of the game is PvE content. That's the reason someone in PvE gear still can contribute and do well in a Battleground, while someone in PvP gear would have to be considered a "carry" in high level PvE content. You fail to realize that strictly PvP players are nothing more than another type of twink.
    Your obvious bias is showing. You are wrong, whether you like it or not. And btw, pve geared chars in BGs are also carried as hell. Even if you have 10k sp you won't use any of it if you get 2shot.

12. full pve spriests in av carry games

13. full pve spriests in av carry games
    Ummm or they are being carried by their pocket healers while spamming sear and think they are good :) Decently geared rogue can pound them into ground in a kidney.

14. Ummm or they are being carried by their pocket healers while spamming sear and think they are good :) Decently geared rogue can pound them into ground in a kidney.
    decently geared rogue will open up on him and he will disperse and the rogue will be annihilated because he just popped up in a group of 20 people.

15. Can someone answer my questions. Is it possible to get these transmog scrolls from battlegrounds? or its disabled from bg's right now? yesterday i farmed only bg's with my premade, we won +20bg's that day, and no1 of us got any scrolls....

First ... 3240414243445292 ... Last