1. Scrolls are not obtainable in PVP yet, does nobody read the first few posts? They do contain the relevant info....

2. Scrolls are not obtainable in PVP yet
    there is no logic behind scroll being obtainable in battlegrounds

3. Actually I can, quite easily. The meat and bone of the game is PvE content. That's the reason someone in PvE gear still can contribute and do well in a Battleground, while someone in PvP gear would have to be considered a "carry" in high level PvE content. You fail to realize that strictly PvP players are nothing more than another type of twink. It's not a PvE player that has "unfair advantage" for being able to take part in everything the game offers, it's you who handicap yourself by choosing to only do a single thing out of all there is to be done in the game.
    This answer is somewhat way too biased for a moderator... Joining a BG isn't regulated by players but joining a raid is. That's the whole deal with the system. If PVP players could choose who to PVP with, they wouldn't pick PVE geared players over PVP unless they really know what they're doing. Same with PVP gear in PVE. A BiS PVP geared player can contribute to PVE and quite much so, but never as much as someone with PVE gear, as goes for PVE gear in PVP.

A PVE player can still join a BG on his own will, even if actual PVPers don't want them there. That's why they have more of an advantage at the moment. Yes I know it's how the game mechanics work but that isn't an excuse to say pvpers "handicap" themselves. They just enjoy the other half of the end-game. If you fail to understand that PVP and PVE are just both halves of the end game content for different people you're playing the wrong game.

One solution is to restrict the scroll drop to daily BG win but a higher chance to drop. It just has to be balanced fairly so that someone who does every raid in a week has pretty much the same chance to get the same amount of scrolls that someone who does a winnig BG every day for a week. Both of those numbers are fixed.

4. This answer is somewhat way too biased for a moderator... Joining a BG isn't regulated by players but joining a raid is. That's the whole deal with the system. If PVP players could choose who to PVP with, they wouldn't pick PVE geared players over PVP unless they really know what they're doing. Same with PVP gear in PVE. A BiS PVP geared player can contribute to PVE and quite much so, but never as much as someone with PVE gear, as goes for PVE gear in PVP.

A PVE player can still join a BG on his own will, even if actual PVPers don't want them there. That's why they have more of an advantage at the moment. Yes I know it's how the game mechanics work but that isn't an excuse to say pvpers "handicap" themselves. They just enjoy the other half of the end-game. If you fail to understand that PVP and PVE are just both halves of the end game content for different people you're playing the wrong game.

One solution is to restrict the scroll drop to daily BG win but a higher chance to drop. It just has to be balanced fairly so that someone who does every raid in a week has pretty much the same chance to get the same amount of scrolls that someone who does a winnig BG every day for a week. Both of those numbers are fixed.
    Being honest here, people who are willing to do both sets of content are going to have an increased number of sources for the scrolls, regardless of how it is balanced. I don't think that punishing PvP players because PvE players might benefit from it too is a good thing. I really don't.

5. They just enjoy the other half of the end-game. If you fail to understand that PVP and PVE are just both halves of the end game content for different people you're playing the wrong game.
    Half? Make me a list of all the quests, dungeons, raids and skills that are for PvP, then do the same for PvE, and show me this "half." PvP is a side activity and you're the wrong in the game if you glorify your self-limitation enough to think otherwise. World of Warcraft is a PvE game with PvP elements, has been so ever since it started when there were no PvP servers.

6. Why even bother about the transmog anymore?
    The drop chance is ridiculously low (i know you want to make some bucks on the market, but even that is too expensive - 10 coins per 1 scroll? really?)
    I've been full VoA's, 11 bosses in both ICC's, OS's, both ToC normals and got zero scrolls this week. Last week aswell. (that's a decent amount of hours trying to get these scrolls).
    So if you think this feature will make more people do raids you're wrong, since everyone begins to realize that the chance is simply too low and it would not take weeks, but MONTHS to get one decent set. (Not to mention that it's basically for godly geared ppl otherwise u switch items and you can wait another weeks for another scroll).
    Trust me, no one is gonna spend hours and hours per week in raids just to have this ******edly low chance to get scrolls. So if they don't wanna raid, this feature will not make them do it.
    The actual idea of dropping it from raid bosses is cool tho, but the drop rate has to be reasonable which in this case, let's be real, it's not.
    And please do not hit me with "but my friend got 8 of them in one raid" it's obviously not true, nice soothing but lies.
    I know you don't care about some "angry kid" on forum, I never even joined forum except for this topic cuz I've always wished for t-mog on WotLK. But please think about it, is this drop chance reasonable to you... think not.

7. Can u please response to the question regarding the main hand, will it be able to transmog one hand to main hand (they remade main hands to one hands in pandaria) or not.

8. man are you people that stupid ?
    This is warmane and we gona get scrolls of xmog in battleground once enough money has been milked with scrolls of xmog from marketplace.
    Its gona be insanely low drop rate, and if you are horde you gona have even less chance to win them since horde lose mostly.
    i bet its gona be on new year or something like that. Until then ether asskiss Pve elitist kids to join raid and still dont get scroll since drop rate in PVE is non-existent ATM or wait.

Stop with pretentious blabing philosophy in 3 meter posts
    its simple: scrolls = money = once enough money collected = bg drops at ultra low rate. 1 per week or something like that.
    Right now people with little patience are buying scrolls cause they get frustrated by non-existent drop rates.
    Its bussines at its finest and a good one i must say.

9. Can u please response to the question regarding the main hand, will it be able to transmog one hand to main hand (they remade main hands to one hands in pandaria) or not.
    You should be able to. What you can transmog should be the same as what was available in the last patch of MoP.

10. man are you people that stupid ?
    This is warmane and we gona get scrolls of xmog in battleground once enough money has been milked with scrolls of xmog from marketplace.
    Its gona be insanely low drop rate, and if you are horde you gona have even less chance to win them since horde lose mostly.
    i bet its gona be on new year or something like that. Until then ether asskiss Pve elitist kids to join raid and still dont get scroll since drop rate in PVE is non-existent ATM or wait.

its simple: scrolls = money = once enough money collected = bg drops at ultra low rate. 1 per week or something like that.
    Right now people with little patience are buying scrolls cause they get frustrated by non-existent drop rates.

Actually, yeah ur completely right.. I guess I just still live in this kid's world when it comes to PC games. Gotta wake up.

11. Half? Make me a list of all the quests, dungeons, raids and skills that are for PvP, then do the same for PvE, and show me this "half." PvP is a side activity and you're the wrong in the game if you glorify your self-limitation enough to think otherwise. World of Warcraft is a PvE game with PvP elements, has been so ever since it started when there were no PvP servers.
    This literally made ZERO sense whatsoever. Like I said before, your bias is so obvious. Well, nothing more can be expected from a guy who 'loaths' PVP (your own words). Is PVP part of the game? Yes. Are you glad for that FACT? Obviously not.

12. Half? Make me a list of all the quests, dungeons, raids and skills that are for PvP, then do the same for PvE, and show me this "half." PvP is a side activity and you're the wrong in the game if you glorify your self-limitation enough to think otherwise. World of Warcraft is a PvE game with PvP elements, has been so ever since it started when there were no PvP servers.
    You realise if entire pvp community droped warmane for good all servers would drop from 40 to 60% of their population permanently, not to mention much lower money income for Warmane (Shadowmourne as prime example on wotlk realms ).

And pvp is not a side activity if it was there would be no rewards, no titles, no battleground, no honor system, no arena system, no special gear for PVP with resilience that have diferent look then their PVE counterparts and other stuff.
    Blizzard boosted PVP part of the game in tbc cause they realised thats the way to go
    In start there where no pvp servers and then Blizzard realised they where stupid and they can bring more people if they introduce PVP as equal part of game.

13. Can u please response to the question regarding the main hand, will it be able to transmog one hand to main hand (they remade main hands to one hands in pandaria) or not.
    I mogged a one hand wep to main hand

14. I mogged a one hand wep to main hand
    Okie then, imma mog my BVB to Warglaive

15. man are you people that stupid ?

Warmane new feature in a nutshell

First ... 33414243444553 ... Last