1. Typical drug dealer tactic, they give u free sample to hook you up and then cut you off so u buy more for money - coins ;)
    Or instead of paying money, you can play the game.

2. Or instead of paying money, you can play the game.
    I think he was implying that it feels like the chance of getting the scrolls has dropped more than when it was first released

Also, any word on when they're going to be available through pvp?

3. I think he was implying that it feels like the chance of getting the scrolls has dropped more than when it was first released

Also, any word on when they're going to be available through pvp?
    This, please do let us know an ETA on scrolls from PvP.

4. Yea it would be really nice to know when it will be released for PvP, Im an adult with a life and a Job I dont have time for PvE anymore. After the "moltdown" and over 1k$ donated here I'm NEVER donating here again so it would be convenient to farm them in bgs possibly even arena soon. Maybe you could make the 3s and 5 bracket actually Active with them, you know instead of waiting 5 hours for 2 pops then the other team rage quit before you even do 10 games and people getting titles & achs they dont deserve cause they cheated for it every end of the arena season, you could make it so that you cant get them from 2v2 only 3v3 and 5v5 that would be freakin awesome. Think about it.

5. Another Idea! BG drop % 0.01, 2v2 drop % 0.03, 3v3 drop % 0.06, 5v5 drop % 0.09. (the numbers being only examples) I think you could really wake up some areas of the game that no longer get used with this feature, maybe even consider making them drop from rdfhc with a very low chance. Theres so much of icecrown that doesnt get used this could make people play alot more content.

6. well,No! BG's chances should be highest due to the time you spend in it
    ,while arenas can finish under a minute after start. Also its better not to be implemented for 2v2 and 5v5,because 2v2 is way too easy to farm them and 5v5.. well you know why that bracket was removed from rewards at end of seasons :) - 30% wintrades + 40% multiboxers and only 30 more % who actually would play competitively.

7. Guys I have got here some strange situation. I was thinking on transmog some legs item which looks like some black shorts in wowhead and warmane's armory, but in-game they're white full pants. Anyone care to explain what is this? :>
    Might be late to reply, but different character sex sometimes apply different gear appearance result

Example : Black Mageweave Leggings, Saronite War Plate

8. Can you transmog a polearm into a 2h Mace/sword/axe? also can you transmog fist weapons into axes?

9. Can you transmog a polearm into a 2h Mace/sword/axe?
    Nope.
    Polearms < > Staves.

10. well,No! BG's chances should be highest due to the time you spend in it
    drop from battlegrounds is absurd
    all u have is to gather premade and farm pugs all day long with maximum efficiency
    why that crap should be rewarded with scrolls when they cost 10 euro each in the marketplace ?

11. drop from battlegrounds is absurd
    all u have is to gather premade and farm pugs all day long with maximum efficiency
    why that crap should be rewarded with scrolls when they cost 10 euro each in the marketplace ?
    You have to farm it anyway thats why.
    Its like going icc with guild or with pugs. Guild run eats icc boses like premade groups eats lowbies in rbg.

12. drop from bg's is nice, because players wont have to wait for bg 45 minutes, now player think that it is implemented and bg's are very often

13. is brutal gladiator gear is obtainable in game or only for coins?

14. drop from battlegrounds is absurd
    Don't forget that that way, way more people will run premades which will not make BGs easier. Also, a guild run in a known raid is as easy if not easier than a premade in a BG.

First ... 37454647484957 ... Last