1. whole idea of transmog battlegrounds drop [according to Mercy words] was to encourage pvp
    would it ?
    would it force people to fight harder ?
    "ey guys lets struggle and win because we have a chance to get scrolls" ay lmao, only the person who has never visited in Icecrown battlegrounds may believe

scroll droprate will force people to group premades more often, farm graveyards more often and dodge eachother more often
    also, technically, here is absolutely no difference betwen wintrading and situation with premade farms afk noobs on graveyard with 5 bases capped
    You're awful pessimistic in the matter, jesus christ. We're not talking about winning shadowmournes. This is a basic cosmetic stuff I think everyone should have a chance at, no matter if you do PVP or PVE. Nobody will become OP if pve or pvp has a ever so slightly bigger chance to get this item.
    This cosmetic stuff won't suddenly make some super dodging premades pop up like mushrooms in rain. It'll just maybe endorse more people to run BG's.
    The horde is running dodging 15 man AV enabler *****raids allready even without the scrolls, that won't change.
    The PVP side is as it has always been, with or without the scrolls. I just think they should add a low droprate to it so even we can get some during our action. Just as casual raiders have a chance at it atm. It's not like running a raid is something unbelievably hard and heroic...
    This **** isn't rocket science. The PVP has its tides, either the allies are wrecking or the horde are running DK + 4 heals premades. That won't change!

Also, grow some balls for PVP. It's as good as the system allows it to be. We all wish battlegrounds could be an even fight with even gear and highly intellectual players who all know that you're a god and your tactics are the only true ones. Sadly, PVP consists of actual humans from which some are actually ******ed. That's life. Deal with it. Go play club peng...*cough* ...I mean PVE if you can't handle tougher moments.

2. Implying everyone will then start running Battlegrounds 24/7. Maybe... just maybe, some of us....or ....even most of us don't have the time to even do all the raids in one week?

Also, if you have done all the raids in one week, You could then just run BG's. "It's your choice to limit yourself from the possibilities of the game" lol.

3. Implying everyone will then start running Battlegrounds 24/7. Maybe... just maybe, some of us....or ....even most of us don't have the time to even do all the raids in one week?

Also, if you have done all the raids in one week, You could then just run BG's. "It's your choice to limit yourself from the possibilities of the game" lol.
    then youre fine with having the same drop chance and number of weekly drops in BGs right? youve been *****ing about equal treatment for longer than a bull's balls could stand so stick to it

4. Also, if you have done all the raids in one week, You could then just run BG's. "It's your choice to limit yourself from the possibilities of the game" lol.
    ps: this is precious to a special level (yes that kind of special)... i dont see pves complaining that transmog might drop in BGs... they probably will do BGs for more chances to get scrolls ya know... so yah keep adding lols to the end of your post... like it wont make pves have twice the chances since they dont "limit themselves"... the jokes on you

5. Horde has no que cause everyone is escaping to alliance cause of ultra duper super human racial.
    So ether deal with the consequenses of being in the alliance or join horde no one forces you to be alliance.
    Alliance players are the one making the bg system so that horde have advantage of instant ques, thats not horde fault ROFL.
    You want to be "pro" then go alliance and dont complain about que times its alliance own fault.
    Like if human racial determines now who's the winner, oh god, so 2008...
    I'm not talking about alliance queues, I couldn't care less, I'm talking about horde always having instant queues (but I haven't said it's your fault, did I?) and taking advantage over it by playing bg's in the dirtiest mode they can imagine. Like if that doesn't happen already, and implementing scrolls on BG wins will be even worse. That what's worries me the most. But what else can I say when pleople always begging for what want ignoring its side effects? I'm wasting my time unfortunately.

6. then youre fine with having the same drop chance and number of weekly drops in BGs right? youve been *****ing about equal treatment for longer than a bull's balls could stand so stick to it
    Haha, dude, calm down. The last sentence was a joke at a moderator who told us playing pvp is our own choice at not playing the game for what it's supposedly made for - PVE.

And Yes! My whole point is to make the chances as equal as possible, even if you restrict the drop count or something. For example you could make the scroll drop only from the first daily win with a greater chance to drop than an average boss. That will make PVP players have 7 chances a week for a possibility to drop. That way both pve and pvp have a fixed amount of chances per week and calculate the drop chances to be equal on average.

7. Haha, dude, calm down. The last sentence was a joke at a moderator who told us playing pvp is our own choice at not playing the game for what it's supposedly made for - PVE.

And Yes! My whole point is to make the chances as equal as possible, even if you restrict the drop count or something. For example you could make the scroll drop only from the first daily win with a greater chance to drop than an average boss. That will make PVP players have 7 chances a week for a possibility to drop. That way both pve and pvp have a fixed amount of chances per week and calculate the drop chances to be equal on average.
    if your whole point was equal chances make that clear and dont defend BGs saying people dont want drops there to get it fast, free and unlimited. maybe you dont but thats what you get from peoples posts when they want higher chances and even some time of special privilege to make up for pves headstart.

and mocking a mod here isnt very smart. even more when he inst wrong.

8. scroll droprate will force people to group premades more often, farm graveyards more often and dodge eachother more often
    also, technically, here is absolutely no difference betwen wintrading and situation with premade farms afk noobs on graveyard with 5 bases capped

Man those things are happening always since god knows when. Scrolls aint gona change the nature of Icecrown(Ragnaros/Deathwing) bgs trust me.
    Every lets say wsg is one side farming other side GY.

From 10 wsgs 8 are onesided 1 is equal and 1 server disconects.
    So if scrolls start droping that means im gona get 9 onesided wsgs and 1 where server dc. Big deal....

Every second BG i get in is vs ally premade or i get in pug or some random horde premade that leave if they start to lose. Or we have multiboxer that dies once call people nubs in chat then leave and make gap of 5 to 8 missing players in bg.

Scrolls of xmog are just another new feature of Warmane made to get money and to bring more people to the server.
    If more parts of the game offer a chance for some new feature to be experienced that means more people gona play more often on this server and thats the whole point for people who run this server. Simple as that.

9. Haha, dude, calm down. The last sentence was a joke at a moderator who told us playing pvp is our own choice at not playing the game for what it's supposedly made for - PVE.
    While what the game is made for isn't relevant, there is a point here. The point is that everyone has an equal opportunity to farm the scrolls. Just because someone prefers to PvP more, doesn't mean they don't have the same chances as a person who prefers to PvE. There is nothing stopping you from raiding but yourself.

Besides, there's really no point in over-complicating the system because you think it's "unfair" because a PvE preferring player can finish their raids then go do BGs afterward. That's you limiting yourself. That's your choice. It is not up to the staff to hold your hand there.

10. Like if human racial determines now who's the winner, oh god, so 2008...
    I'm not talking about alliance queues, I couldn't care less, I'm talking about horde always having instant queues (but I haven't said it's your fault, did I?) and taking advantage over it by playing bg's in the dirtiest mode they can imagine. Like if that doesn't happen already, and implementing scrolls on BG wins will be even worse. That what's worries me the most. But what else can I say when pleople always begging for what want ignoring its side effects? I'm wasting my time unfortunately.
    I was not saying human racial determines who is the winer... i was saying that to much people play in alliance and that there is no balance and thats why there are always insta ques horde side that seems to be the problem for you.

So there are two solutions people transfer horde and make balance in bgs or punish horde players for having chance to play more bgs then alliance by giving them limit of bgs they can do per day...

Can you explain how are they taking advantage of insta ques ?

Also what is "playing bgs in dirties mode they can imagine" ?

11. While what the game is made for isn't relevant, there is a point here. The point is that everyone has an equal opportunity to farm the scrolls. Just because someone prefers to PvP more, doesn't mean they don't have the same chances as a person who prefers to PvE. There is nothing stopping you from raiding but yourself.

Besides, there's really no point in over-complicating the system because you think it's "unfair" because a PvE preferring player can finish their raids then go do BGs afterward. That's you limiting yourself. That's your choice. It is not up to the staff to hold your hand there.
    My whole point explained in a short way would be this:
    Everyone who does active PVE or PVP would have the same chance to randomly BUT rarely acquire a scroll. Be it a Battleground or a raid. This will keep the scrolls rare and everyone happy (except the impatient and cheap folks)

At this moment people from the PVE side have the chance whether they want it or not. PVP players are forced to PVE for the same opportunity. It's not up to me to change anything and I know it's my own decision to do PVP but I see no need to force one side to be more flexible than the other when you can pretty much just make both sides happy. This is just my opinion in the matter. You've said the battleground drops are going to be implemented and I surely wait for this.
    My argument was against those who state that having it drop in battlegrounds would be the end of the world.
    Neither was I trying to over-complicate anything, my bad if there was something leading to a misunderstanding.

12. Can you explain how are they taking advantage of insta ques ?
    Also what is "playing bgs in dirties mode they can imagine" ?
    They aren't. That's just me being hypocrital, you see? Obviously it should be fine to see around 100 full transmoged horde players in three weeks while 1 or 2 on alliance side. Problems? Of course not, everything's fine.
    Dirtiest? Did i say dirtiest? oh my, I'm so sorry, I won't "complain" ever again the fact there are some chuckleheads around who main interest is to sit on enemy graveyard and farm the hell out of them for possibly several bgs in a row, I mean, who cares about what they feel? Now with scrolls from bgs, that night happen even more often but what's the big deal about it? That's nothing, please give us the scrolls from bgs too I want, and please don't hurt me, plaese!

Okay we done?

13. They aren't. That's just me being hypocrital, you see? Obviously it should be fine to see around 100 full transmoged horde players in three weeks while 1 or 2 on alliance side. Problems? Of course not, everything's fine.
    Dirtiest? Did i say dirtiest? oh my, I'm so sorry, I won't "complain" ever again the fact there are some chuckleheads around who main interest is to sit on enemy graveyard and farm the hell out of them for possibly several bgs in a row, I mean, who cares about what they feel? Now with scrolls from bgs, that night happen even more often but what's the big deal about it? That's nothing, please give us the scrolls from bgs too I want, and please don't hurt me, plaese!

Okay we done?
    stop posting plz

14. They aren't. That's just me being hypocrital, you see? Obviously it should be fine to see around 100 full transmoged horde players in three weeks while 1 or 2 on alliance side. Problems? Of course not, everything's fine.

Okay we done?
    If you have problems with that, then you should probably consider moving over to Horde to help equalize those queue times. If the transmog scrolls help to even out the PvP population imbalance between the two factions, that'd be great. But we're not going to change the system because your fellow Alliance players have to sit in 5 minute queues.
    Upset about Alliance dominating wins? Same answer: Get some of them to faction change.

15. They aren't. That's just me being hypocrital, you see? Obviously it should be fine to see around 100 full transmoged horde players in three weeks while 1 or 2 on alliance side. Problems? Of course not, everything's fine.

Okay we done?

Like alliance does not do the same LUL. You must be some freshly newbish to bg plays in warmane. Don't take it as on offence but from your sentence it's clear that you have only one sided in this game. Ever thought that from out of those one hundred players you are complaining of ( personally i have seen max 10 people with mogs in durotar - and even that 10 is a really big number - most of them have donated. )

Stop crying you are embarassing yourself kek.

First ... 39474849505159 ... Last