1. Now that we all understood that scrolls drops are rare and we understood how transmogrification works, can we have ETA for the implementation of scrolls through PvP? Would be nicer having some official answers and not the obsolete "soon". Thanks.
    We would gladly post an exact date but I'm afraid we just don't have it yet. We, as well, have pondered about whether to put it as an arena drop but so far it seems like a far fetched idea due to easiness of wintrading the wins at any rating and then deleting the team. Battleground wins giving a chance for a drop is something we definitely intend on putting in the game but are not sure about few things related to it. We want to make sure that when we put it in the game, it won't break the system.

2. We would gladly post an exact date but I'm afraid we just don't have it yet. We, as well, have pondered about whether to put it as an arena drop but so far it seems like a far fetched idea due to easiness of wintrading the wins at any rating and then deleting the team. Battleground wins giving a chance for a drop is something we definitely intend on putting in the game but are not sure about few things related to it. We want to make sure that when we put it in the game, it won't break the system.
    I really fail to see the logic here. Yes, there are wintraders, but, honestly, what percentage of people actually do it? I doubt killing an NPC in game that is 7 years old bears any more weight than PVP. Like I said before, people cheat in PvE too, and exploit their way trough content with whatever crap they come up with.

We just advocate for equality. Alot of people (myself included) do both PvP and PvE so don't take this as a PVP-er rant.

3. We would gladly post an exact date but I'm afraid we just don't have it yet. We, as well, have pondered about whether to put it as an arena drop but so far it seems like a far fetched idea due to easiness of wintrading the wins at any rating and then deleting the team. Battleground wins giving a chance for a drop is something we definitely intend on putting in the game but are not sure about few things related to it. We want to make sure that when we put it in the game, it won't break the system.
    Wouldn't the wintrading problem be somewhat solved if it dropped only after a certain rating? I think people won't bother take the time to fight to high rates, do some wintrading just to delete the team. At lower rates, that would totally happen, I agree.

4. Impossible to do it at high rate ,since it can be easily seen,thus afaik teams stay recorded dont they?beside at 2k plus there is chance you will be seen miles away.Beside dont think anyone would mess with 90-150 day ban for 1 ,2 scrolls.

5. Impossible to do it at high rate ,since it can be easily seen,thus afaik teams stay recorded dont they?beside at 2k plus there is chance you will be seen miles away.Beside dont think anyone would mess with 90-150 day ban for 1 ,2 scrolls.
    this is absolutely right

6. Why it keeps saying: This item cannot be used for transmog. On my priest, u cant transmog swords on classes that cant use them?

7. Impossible to do it at high rate ,since it can be easily seen,thus afaik teams stay recorded dont they?beside at 2k plus there is chance you will be seen miles away.Beside dont think anyone would mess with 90-150 day ban for 1 ,2 scrolls.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. People here think that winning a scroll is like getting a bis item. People won't go to unusual lengths just to scam some scrolls with high risk. I think having it drop after 1,8k rate on 3s perhaps and 2k in 2s would encourage people to reach those rates etc.

8. We would gladly post an exact date but I'm afraid we just don't have it yet. We, as well, have pondered about whether to put it as an arena drop but so far it seems like a far fetched idea due to easiness of wintrading the wins at any rating and then deleting the team. Battleground wins giving a chance for a drop is something we definitely intend on putting in the game but are not sure about few things related to it. We want to make sure that when we put it in the game, it won't break the system.
    I'm glad I finally received an answer from a member of the staff for this question. Anyway about arenas, I don't think it will be easy to wintrade since it's not hard to find out the teams that are wintrading, actually. And also, I haven't seen many people wintrading, I played a lot of arenas, and lately I've seen no wintraders. However, at high rate wintrading will be even harder, so you could just set a minimum rating where scrolls will have a chance to drop (for example 2K rating, I don't know that's just an example and an idea). I would think about this and I'd like seeing scrolls drops from arenas too.
    About BGs, I hope you find a good way for scrolls to drop through BGs as soon as possible. Keep up the good work.

9. We would gladly post an exact date but I'm afraid we just don't have it yet. We, as well, have pondered about whether to put it as an arena drop but so far it seems like a far fetched idea due to easiness of wintrading the wins at any rating and then deleting the team. Battleground wins giving a chance for a drop is something we definitely intend on putting in the game but are not sure about few things related to it. We want to make sure that when we put it in the game, it won't break the system.
    Battleground wins?
    I hope You do know that there is huge imbalance between Horde and Alliance in battlegrounds, and horde wins 90%, and not by struggle, but crushing and graveyard/spawn ganking?

10. Battleground wins?
    I hope You do know that there is huge imbalance between Horde and Alliance in battlegrounds, and horde wins 90%, and not by struggle, but crushing and graveyard/spawn ganking?
    That's all in the Alliance players' hands to change if they care about getting scroll drops. The Battlegrounds themselves don't give Horde any advantage on their own, any imbalance is created by the players themselves.

11. any imbalance is created by the players themselves.
    Same as Wintrading :-)

12. Same as Wintrading :-)
    Except that Battleground imbalance is created by more people queuing, better geared people queuing, people queuing in pre-made parties, etc, and are two large groups in a faction vs. faction very long fight. Good luck convincing the whole opposing side to "take a dive" so you have a chance to get a scroll. Wintrading on the other hand involves just a handful of people who can easily organize themselves to throw fights quick and repeatedly, abusing any system based on which side wins.

13. That's all in the Alliance players' hands to change if they care about getting scroll drops. The Battlegrounds themselves don't give Horde any advantage on their own, any imbalance is created by the players themselves.
    Sure.
    Implying that solution is to everyone who want battleground wins should transfer to horde. That will do the trick.
    Or should log some opposite faction chars and leave them afk at spawn, that would balance the power.

14. Sure.
    Implying that solution is to everyone who want battleground wins should transfer to horde. That will do the trick.
    Or should log some opposite faction chars and leave them afk at spawn, that would balance the power.
    No, not implying anything. Pretty bluntly saying it's up to Alliance to get their **** together.

15. as the item destranfiguro :/ respond plis

Greetings Warmane community,

We've traveled vast spaces between worlds, through the Twisting Nether, collecting knowledge and provisioning what we can to arrive at our destination, the remains of the once great planet, K'aresh, to salvage what we can of Ethereal technology. Among the dark cold emptiness of a once thriving world, we found what we sought.

Players will now be able to make use of our newest feature, transmogrification. Victories, downfall of great enemies of evil and noble feats of gladiators will allow players to salvage the technology we've woven into our worlds.

By participating in various PvE/PvP activities (killing bosses, doing PvP) players have a chance to obtain a Scroll of Deception which allows them to extract the visual appearance of an item and store it in an essence which contains that appearance. Once the essence is used the appearance of it fuses with the item of your choosing as long as it's the same type of item. Once the essence is used, it is consumed.

Players can also make use of a 'Scroll of Purification', a cursed parchment that holds Void magic and devours all Ethereal technology from the transmogrified item, leaving only the original appearance.

=>

By persistence and valor, players can also be fortunate to procure a more powerful version of the scroll. Scroll of Illusion, which will allow them to extract the appearance of legendary items.

Transmogrification, as a feature, is optional and can be turned off on our website by a simple toggle. The support for turning it off will be implemented in the coming days. It remained as one of the highest requested features by the community on our Wrath of the Lich King realms over the years and we've decided to implement it in a way that doesn't change the gameplay or bother players that don't prefer it.

The process of transmogrification is fairly simple and you can see below how to do it in a matter of seconds:
    Spoiler: Show

Spoiler: Show
    Transmogrified Set Bonus items are shown as not equiped but the set bonus will work, its just a visual issue and can not be fixed due to client limitations.

Scrolls can be obtained from WotLK Raids:
    *Vault of Archavon
    *Naxxramas
    *The Obsidian Sanctum
    *The Eye of Eternity
    *Ulduar
    *Onyxia's Lair
    *Crusaders' Coliseum: Trial of the Crusader
    *Icecrown Citadel
    *The Ruby Sanctum

PvP ways of obtaining scrolls will be added.

Scroll can only be used on BoP items.

You can Transmog items of same type and class:
    Plate Helm > Plate Helm

We hope you will enjoy the feature and use it to it's utmost potential, show your creativity and make the world a tad bit more colorful, tad bit funnier and a tad bit more enjoyable for all of us.

Kind regards
    Warmane
    as the item destranfiguro :/ respond plis

First ... 41495051525361 ... Last