1. I play around 5-10 bgs a day as horde, atm i think my w/l ratio is pretty even. Complaining about certain side winning more is just made up nonsence, with 12k people online gl losing all the bgs- just wont happen, so stop spreading lies and seeking attention. Also if you make scrolls drop for example after 1,8k it will make wintrading for them near impossible. So please, just bloody please stop posting these god damn made up lies, tired of reading some ****ing edgy teens made up drama.

2. Sure.
    Implying that solution is to everyone who want battleground wins should transfer to horde. That will do the trick.
    Or should log some opposite faction chars and leave them afk at spawn, that would balance the power.
    There goes a saying "If you lose every battleground you join, then you're the one doing something wrong, not others". ;)

3. Also if you make scrolls drop for example after 1,8k it will make wintrading for them near impossible.
    No, it wouldn't make it near impossible. You could say it would be easier to detect, which might be true, but you're completely ignoring all the GM time that would have to be spent to watch over it or to thoroughly analyze each and every report to determine if it was wintrading or not, to assign bans, to remove scrolls or transmogrifications, and anything else involved. As it is now, having the scrolls be random drops in Arenas is something easy to abuse and that would consume precious GM time to combat, likely making it more hassle than its worth for the Staff. Maybe we will find a way to do it, but personally I can't envision a solution.

4. No, it wouldn't make it near impossible. You could say it would be easier to detect, which might be true, but you're completely ignoring all the GM time that would have to be spent to watch over it or to thoroughly analyze each and every report to determine if it was wintrading or not, to assign bans, to remove scrolls or transmogrifications, and anything else involved. As it is now, having the scrolls be random drops in Arenas is something easy to abuse and that would consume precious GM time to combat, likely making it more hassle than its worth for the Staff. Maybe we will find a way to do it, but personally I can't envision a solution.
    Well, few posts back we thought about this. I've not seen almost anyone wintrade from certain rates up, unless it's maybe just before a season end or something awarding. I don't think the scrolls are going to be so important and game-breaking that someone would take the risk to wintrade at higher rates. Also, you gotta take incount that there will be someone trying to cheat in every aspect of the game. I personally don't think that transmogging will create a wintrade issue if distributed only in higher rates. 1.8 in 2's would still be considereda low rate, tho. I'd go 2k and over for arenas. This way getting to that rate, setting up people to wintrade and the low dropchance will demotivate anyone who even considers trying it. It'd just give people who casually do competitive arenas in high rates also a small drop chance.

All in all, I think we're all way over-thinking the ways and numbers. It's a cosmetic feature afterall and shouldn't need too much attention. Just get the Battleground drops up and the arenas can be left for later.

5. Well, few posts back we thought about this. I've not seen almost anyone wintrade from certain rates up, unless it's maybe just before a season end or something awarding. I don't think the scrolls are going to be so important and game-breaking that someone would take the risk to wintrade at higher rates. Also, you gotta take incount that there will be someone trying to cheat in every aspect of the game. I personally don't think that transmogging will create a wintrade issue if distributed only in higher rates. 1.8 in 2's would still be considereda low rate, tho. I'd go 2k and over for arenas. This way getting to that rate, setting up people to wintrade and the low dropchance will demotivate anyone who even considers trying it. It'd just give people who casually do competitive arenas in high rates also a small drop chance.

All in all, I think we're all way over-thinking the ways and numbers. It's a cosmetic feature afterall and shouldn't need too much attention. Just get the Battleground drops up and the arenas can be left for later.
    Maybe you're right, maybe you aren't. We still can, taking into consideration our extensive past experiences, simply not want to take the risk of putting effort into it, just to have you proven wrong, though. You continue to only think from a player perspective and ignore the Staff side of it, despite my clear mention of it: GMs verify every report made; it doesn't matters if in the end we get a hundred people doing it or just three, reports will still be created and will still be looked at and time will still be used or wasted anyways, even if they come up as being incorrect. Even if not a single person tries it, all that will still happen.

6. Maybe you're right, maybe you aren't. We still can, taking into consideration our extensive past experiences, simply not want to take the risk of putting effort into it, just to have you proven wrong, though. You continue to only think from a player perspective and ignore the Staff side of it, despite my clear mention of it: GMs verify every report made; it doesn't matters if in the end we get a hundred people doing it or just three, reports will still be created and will still be looked at and time will still be used or wasted anyways, even if they come up as being incorrect. Even if not a single person tries it, all that will still happen.
    Yes, I totally understand you. That's why I said that arenas shouldn't be on focus at the moment, because it can't be said if the effort is worth it. I understand that implementing it and maintaining it requires resources.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's someone dealing with wintrading already as we speak. Therefore if they only drop in top end rates, the wintrades there are rare, and there's already supervision so that shouldn't create much extra work. (I'm just speculating) I think the most work would be implementing it to drop at certain rates in the first place and if all that work would be worth it. At the moment, I don't care about arenas, as the majority is still in Battlegrounds.
    Anyhow, these are just my opinions. At least it's nice to have a say in this as a long time community member! :)

7. Yes, I totally understand you. That's why I said that arenas shouldn't be on focus at the moment, because it can't be said if the effort is worth it. I understand that implementing it and maintaining it requires resources.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's someone dealing with wintrading already as we speak. Therefore if they only drop in top end rates, the wintrades there are rare, and there's already supervision so that shouldn't create much extra work. (I'm just speculating) I think the most work would be implementing it to drop at certain rates in the first place and if all that work would be worth it. At the moment, I don't care about arenas, as the majority is still in Battlegrounds.
    Anyhow, these are just my opinions. At least it's nice to have a say in this as a long time community member! :)
    Don't worry, the Battlegrounds drop implementation isn't going to be held back by Arenas - as Proterean said, scrolls in Arenas are a farfetched idea right now, with chances of not even happening, while Battlegrounds are being worked on.

I could be wrong, but I believe currently wintrading might only supervised when there are prizes involved, not sure about just everyday Arenas; you would need a GM to confirm one way or another. Even then, this can't be chalked up as "it's already done anyways," because it would still be a new situation that would generate a new type of/reason for reports to be made, be them real, fake or just misinterpretation. Especially if I'm correct about the current wintrade policy, it would undoubtedly created more work - potentially a large amount - since every single Arena match, even if only at some rate and up, would have a potential "prize" for the winner team.

8. well instead of putting it as a chance of arena win,is it possible to be added as some quest reward like you used to give fortune coin pet reward in maze events with rly hard things to do like killing lk 25n + 10 bg wins + 50 arena wins idk something hard that it worth weeks of farming so it takes long time and it could be 2-3 quests or 1 but monthly or idk its an idea :)

9. well instead of putting it as a chance of arena win,is it possible to be added as some quest reward like you used to give fortune coin pet reward in maze events with rly hard things to do like killing lk 25n + 10 bg wins + 50 arena wins idk something hard that it worth weeks of farming so it takes long time and it could be 2-3 quests or 1 but monthly or idk its an idea :)
    They want to implement it so that no change will done to in-game npc's or shops. This is because they want this to stay as blizzlike as it can be called atm and not add any NPC's, shop items or quests into the game related to the scrolls. This way people who don't like the function, can turn it off.

10. Technically, this is blizzlike. And considering the fact that it is an entirely optional feature and you're able to completely disregard it if you want to, we don't see an issue with it.
    There is NOTHING blizzlike about being able to transmog legendary items. You could NEVER do it on retail and you cant even do it on either of your own expansions that are SUPPOSED to have transmog. Seems like you guys only throw the term "blizzlike" around when it suits you

11. There is NOTHING blizzlike about being able to transmog legendary items. You could NEVER do it on retail and you cant even do it on either of your own expansions that are SUPPOSED to have transmog. Seems like you guys only throw the term "blizzlike" around when it suits you
    Well, transmog wasn't a feature in 3.3.5 in any form. They added it pretty much like the client with newer models. You're not forced to be a part of this. Just turn it off and your game is totally blizzlike. I don't see why everyone is so butthurt. It's just something cosmetic that allows us to see some old nice gear in action. What's so bad about it? It doesn't change literally anything, but the visuals. Go with the flow, geez, they're just finding ways to fund the server to keep us happy, and making things interesting.

12. Hello quick ? Can i as a shaman transmog 1H mace > 1H sward eventho i cant equip swards? Tnx.

13. you cant it simply wont let you use the scroll on that item you cannot wear.

14. you cant it simply wont let you use the scroll on that item you cannot wear.
    Tnx for info!

First ... 242505152535462 ... Last