1. So, has ANYONE managed to obtain a second scroll through PvE on a SINGLE character?

2. Hi, first of all i want to thanks Warmane for this cool feature, it brings more fun for the game. But my problem is about this item: Brunnhildar Harpoon http://www.wowhead.com/item=43600 , i tried to use my scroll on it but it states that is not a valid source. Now as you guys can read in the comments on the item page, people said that it can be used as source for transmogrification.

Not only that, on the official Transmogrification rules of retail: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Transmogrif...fication_rules , under the blue post, Brunnhildar Harpoon is listed as "certain items without attributes are intended as sources for transmogrification"

Of course, i understand that Warmane worked hard for make this feature work on Wotlk, which wasn't available originally, so is logical that this can be the cause, but it would be a really sad thing, because Brunnhildar Harpoon is one of the best polearms models on the game even on legion, there is no other one with the same model. I hope that can somehow get attention and perhaps a solution.

thx for reading guys.

3. How do we obtain the scrolls that restore the item to original state and is the option to disable it already on website? I can't seem to find it

4. So, has ANYONE managed to obtain a second scroll through PvE on a SINGLE character?
    I'd like to know that too. Everyone got their first scroll at the first week, and so they suddenly went extinct.

5. I got my second scroll this wednesday, a guildie got 5 so far.

6. How do we obtain the scrolls that restore the item to original state and is the option to disable it already on website? I can't seem to find it
    You obtain those scrolls the same way you obtain any of the others. As for the disable option, I don't know yet. If it isn't there, then it's not ready yet.

7. That's all in the Alliance players' hands to change if they care about getting scroll drops. The Battlegrounds themselves don't give Horde any advantage on their own, any imbalance is created by the players themselves.
    Actually, alterac valley does give horde an advantage in the form of superior choke points, however, this is irrelevant in at least 99% of AVs on this server.

As for alliance always losing, I guess that person is playing on lordaeron, in which case make an organised guild for those concerned with pvp, or just get a decent friend list and always do av premade enabler premades and only enter with 10 people+ in the same bg.

8. Note that the above horde advantage is a somewhat significant practical advantage in balanced but disogranised pugs, when they manage to push enough. Alliance does actually have a small technical advantage when you have two organised teams (last seen an AV like that in 2014, maybe 2015).

Overall even in AV inherent advantages and disadvantages are largely irrelevant, but at warmane standard of play, this largely irrelevant advantage generally goes to horde, not that it tends to matter at all.

9. It feels like the drop rate for the first scroll per character is about 50% per boss. After that the drop rate seems to have drastically dropped. Which isn't bad but I've spoke to a few people now that claim to have been able to receive more than one scroll per character which is good!

10. 1st scroll on each char, droped in first or second run.
    2nd scroll on some chars droped after 30 bosses. On other chars still nothing.
    3rd scroll didnt drop after 60 bosses killed. I smell catfishes...

Can u do something like, the more bosses u kill, higher the chances of the scroll droping from next boss u face? Like make it 50-100% chance after every 20th boss killed or even 30th, something like that. Cos this is just ******ed.

Cleared VoA 10m / 25m, Ulduar 10m, Naxx 10m, ICC 10m / 25m, ToC 10m, ToC 10m HC on warrior alone and still no scroll drop... I did arround 20-30 more bosses on top of that on my dk and paladin and i didnt get a single scroll on those chars aswell. While getting the first scroll was easy on those chars.

Im not saying give us free scrolls, nor i want to be fully xmoged after 1 week, this is actualy the first time im farming ulduar and naxx like crazy and it feels nice, but killing 60 bosses and not getting a single scroll feels a bit bad.

11. got my 2nd scroll yday in 10hc. (first one was from 25hc week ago)

12. You must be God, or you bought those scrolls.

13. Nah i've gotten 3x Scrolls in 1 week on my dk

First ... 343515253545563 ... Last