1. The Essences should not be consumed or it will like a prohibition for who don't have BiS gear yet. The drop rate of Scroll of Deception is pretty low. What a guy with no BiS gear can do? Hold the scrolls for years?
    Get BiS son

2. Can the legendary and cleanse scrolls actually drop or its just a myth ?

3. It has been asked before,it has never been given an honest answer,but I will try my luck again and maybe this time I won't get some obnoxious replies.

When Warmane confirmed that they can enable transmog on Lordaeron,just like on the PvP realm,they stated that there will be some option on the website to disable this custom feature,so those who do not wish to see it,can turn it off,just like we chose to avoid the custom "MoP models".Months have passed,yet this feature hasn't been introduced and no official statement has been posted. This situation puts this Warmane under a bad light,as it makes everyone doubt the promises.

*If you are one of those that post in this thread only for a piece of advice regarding the scrolls,items so on,then ignore this reply and keep scrolling,don't insult someone because you feel right when someone lies to you,keep scrolling about your legendary items,let others ask about promises and lies.

4. It has been asked before,it has never been given an honest answer,but I will try my luck again and maybe this time I won't get some obnoxious replies.

When Warmane confirmed that they can enable transmog on Lordaeron,just like on the PvP realm,they stated that there will be some option on the website to disable this custom feature,so those who do not wish to see it,can turn it off,just like we chose to avoid the custom "MoP models".Months have passed,yet this feature hasn't been introduced and no official statement has been posted. This situation puts this Warmane under a bad light,as it makes everyone doubt the promises.

*If you are one of those that post in this thread only for a piece of advice regarding the scrolls,items so on,then ignore this reply and keep scrolling,don't insult someone because you feel right when someone lies to you,keep scrolling about your legendary items,let others ask about promises and lies.
    So what promise have they made and didn't keep regarding the transmog feature? They said there is no ETA, that you will have at some point. Yes, it's vague, not everything needs to be set in stone. Of course they didn't say anything about it since then, there is no update. What they said last time is still valid, so get over yourself and live with it.

5. So what promise have they made and didn't keep regarding the transmog feature? They said there is no ETA, that you will have at some point. Yes, it's vague, not everything needs to be set in stone. Of course they didn't say anything about it since then, there is no update. What they said last time is still valid, so get over yourself and live with it.
    If soon means 2 months for them I don't even want to know what means " a bit longer". Let's don't play stupid and lie to ourselves just because they say soon and soon is neither now,nor next year.

soon,yeah...like 2150 for someone's standards it's pretty soon,so who may know what does SOON may mean for the others?

6. It has been asked before,it has never been given an honest answer,but I will try my luck again and maybe this time I won't get some obnoxious replies.

and why in the living **** do you care so ****ing much about disabling this (to molten) new feature? I dont get people like you. Noone cares if you like it or not, they will implement it when they are done with whatever scripting needs be done.
    Also, last I recall, they had other stuff to work on.

#FreeEto #JusticeForEto

7. So what promise have they made and didn't keep regarding the transmog feature? They said there is no ETA, that you will have at some point. Yes, it's vague, not everything needs to be set in stone. Of course they didn't say anything about it since then, there is no update. What they said last time is still valid, so get over yourself and live with it.
    Their last statement about this is that there are more pressing matters than the transmog disable feature and as such it's being put on low priority

8. You can't be ****ing for real. If you think "You're right. Let's punish the players who are less skilled or experienced with the game. " is a valid reason to not implement scrolls in arena, you have bigger problems if you cant see that the quote "less skilled players" can get them from bgs.

9. You can't be ****ing for real. If you think "You're right. Let's punish the players who are less skilled or experienced with the game. " is a valid reason to not implement scrolls in arena, you have bigger problems if you cant see that the quote "less skilled players" can get them from bgs.
    Maybe try not taking it out of context next time. Like mentioning that was said in reply to your "suggestion" that Scrolls only drop in high rated arenas.
    Either way, all valid reasons for them not dropping in arenas have been given. You're free to disagree with them, not quite so about not accepting the fact arenas don't reward them and chances of that changing are on the very unfavorable side.

10. Giving it on higher arena rate is not punishing less skilled players, like that you are awarding skilled players)

11. Giving it on higher arena rate is not punishing less skilled players, like that you are awarding skilled players)
    Everybody knows at higher rates there are hackers so where's the "skill" in that ? Why should they award hackers ... i mean ... "skilled" players ?

12. Hey , got a question here . It has been mentioned in a couple of posts now that 1h swords can xmoged to equivalent such as maces/axes. But if the class Im using it for ex . priest can't use swords , so will mace - sword xmog work then ? , Thank you

13. If you can't wield the item you want to transmog to, then you cannot transmog to it.

14. Everybody knows at higher rates there are hackers so where's the "skill" in that ? Why should they award hackers ... i mean ... "skilled" players ?
    tfw apes blaming others for hacking.. can you link me your armory so i can laught abit thx

First ... 2464727374757684 ... Last