1. Account bound scrolls. ples.

2. If I do a transmog with http://www.wowhead.com/item=31051/hood-of-the-malefic does it also include the wing effect?
    It should, I transmogged http://www.wowhead.com/item=33683/ve...-felweave-cowl on my lock and it has wing animations.

3. 2 Characters xmoged so far, DK and Shaman, Got 4 scrolls on my paladin aswell but I no idea what to xmog into.
    I get alot of scrolls just from farming all bosses I possible can in Wotlk raids.
    http://imgur.com/JSgM5Ym
    http://imgur.com/ZD5d5o4

4. Cant edit, so to post what I forgot, Thanks Warmane staff for introducing this into the game!

5. From Mercy's FAQ

"- Currently you will only be able to transmog the same armor and weapon types.

- You are able to transmog 2h axes to 2h swords and 2h maces"

Is that not contradicting?

So I can mog my daggers and 1h axes into Warglaives (1h sword)?

6. Yes, that's a mistake on my part. Thank you for pointing it out.

You should be able to transmog weapons based on the MoP transmog rules. Daggers can't be transmogged into anything but a dagger.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.

7. Yes, that's a mistake on my part. Thank you for pointing it out.

You should be able to transmog weapons based on the MoP transmog rules. Daggers can't be transmogged into anything but a dagger.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    No problem, I was hopeful that you were right though xD

I'm unsure about MoP transmog rules though.

8. I have a Fist weapon in offhand. Can I xmog it to a sword??

9. No problem, I was hopeful that you were right though xD

I'm unsure about MoP transmog rules though.
    In addition, many weapons that were Main Hand only are now classified as One-Hand. Previously, Main Hand weapons could not be transmogged onto One Hand weapons. This frees up even more flexibility, as a sword formerly classified as Main Hand only, such as Runesword of the Red, can now not only be transmogged onto any other One Hand sword, but also onto any mace or axe (if your character can equip them normally) in 5.2!

Since we announced the transmogrification feature coming to World of Warcraft with patch 4.3, we have monitored thousands of follow-up comments, questions and suggestions from players all over the world.
    What follows is our current list of rules for transmogrification. This is a set of rules that we expect to change over time, and is not intended to be 100% comprehensive, but we hope that it can be referenced to answer most questions that players currently have about what they can and cannot expect to be able to do with transmogrification.
    The character must be able to equip both items.
    Only uncommon (green), rare (blue) or epic (purple) items may be transmogrified. (exceptions: a select few of these items will be prevented from being used to transmogrify if they are inappropriate)
    Items must share the same armor type (examples: plate for plate, cloth for cloth)
    Weapons must be the same weapon type (exceptions: Guns, Crossbows, or Bows)
    Guns, Crossbows, and Bows can be used to transmogrify Guns, Crossbows, or Bows.
    Main hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Main hand weapons.
    Off-hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Off-hand weapons.
    One handed weapons can be used to transmogrify a Main hand or Off-hand weapon.
    Using an item for transmogrify makes it soulbound.
    Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-refundable.
    Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-tradable.
    Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be transmogrified.
    Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be used to transmogrify.
    Fishing Poles cannot be transmogrified.
    Fishing Poles cannot be used to transmogrify.
    Mailing an item strips its transmogrification.
    Vendoring an item strips its transmogrification.
    The displayed enchant will be that of the currently equipped item.
    There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities. (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible)

10. Accountbound scrolls please

11. There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities. (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible)
    no fish? bummer

First ... 38788687888990 ... Last