1. is there an actual drop rate percentage ?

2. how can we restore an item we have snogged because f.e. we didn't like it?
    you can mog it back to original using scroll of deception on the original item. it will create an essence of the item, and not the mogged item. then you use that essence to "mog it to the original look", instead of waiting for the non existant purification scroll drop

3. and another question is whats the reason they can't be account bound ? i juss thought it would be a nifty feature seeing people who are gettin a buncha scrolls on toons they dont want/have an xmog idea for, and none on the toon that they actually want them :c

4. you can mog it back to original using scroll of deception on the original item. it will create an essence of the item, and not the mogged item. then you use that essence to "mog it to the original look", instead of waiting for the non existant purification scroll drop
    "this appearnace has already being applied"
    i still have transmoged item look on, any ideas?

5. and another question is whats the reason they can't be account bound ? i juss thought it would be a nifty feature seeing people who are gettin a buncha scrolls on toons they dont want/have an xmog idea for, and none on the toon that they actually want them :c
    With the point of the system being to promote more game play, it's just logical not wanting to let players rely on a single overpowered/easy class character to provide scrolls for their whole list.

6. With the point of the system being to promote more game play, it's just logical not wanting to let players rely on a single overpowered/easy class character to provide scrolls for their whole list.
    Any warrior enters Arathi Basin, solo carries team to victory, wins battleground 1600-0. Scrolls rain on that class because logic.

7. Any warrior enters Arathi Basin, solo carries team to victory, wins battleground 1600-0. Scrolls rain on that class because logic.
    You being salty because of the performance of one class (according to you) in a Battleground has nothing to do with any of it, much less with logic.

8. When will we be able to disable the feature? If we already can, where?

9. When will we be able to disable the feature? If we already can, where?
    Yes plz... do not forget us! D:

10. Hello, I speak bad English, but from what I understood, we have chances of winning scroll by winning bg or arena (for pvp). That's right? Thanks

11. Hello, I speak bad English, but from what I understood, we have chances of winning scroll by winning bg or arena (for pvp). That's right? Thanks
    Only from bg's atm,as i'm aware of. They removed it from arena after short time it was implemented cause win-trades. Besides pvp,u have chance to get them from any 3.3.5 raids as Naxx,ToC/ToGC,Ulduar and ICC.

12. The higher the raid-difficulty, the higher the chance. So if u do togc, icc10 /25 hc u will much more likely see a scroll dropping in the upcoming weeks. Got my 5th now with my warlock now.
    I keep hearing this a lot, but I didn't see or missed where it was mentioned if a GM/Mod has said so.

if anyone has proof of a GM/Mod saying so, please quote it here because if not then it's just mere hearsay spread by people.

13. Hi every1!

I'd just like to be sure that it's not like on cataclysm.

Can you transmog a one handed axe (More specifically wrathful gladiator one) into a main hand sword (Warglaive of azzinoth).

On cataclysm you cannot because the axe is not a main hand.

Is it the same here?

Thanks in advance

14. I keep hearing this a lot, but I didn't see or missed where it was mentioned if a GM/Mod has said so.

if anyone has proof of a GM/Mod saying so, please quote it here because if not then it's just mere hearsay spread by people.
    difficulty has nothing with drop chance,i got most of mine from toc/togc 10 and ulduar 10,it's pure rng and luck!

First ... 428290919293 Last