1. sorry if i repeat some1's question, but still: will scrolls drop if feature is disabled via website ?
    Yes, Mercy answered that in the 3th post FAQ.

2. how to turn this off ? i dont want to see that ..

3. chance to droop that is very low, better way is, make it to buy by 75k honor

4. chance to droop that is very low, better way is, make it to buy by 75k honor
    agreed, and it will be difficult for hordes, if the scrolls drops from winning

5. Do the legendary Scrolls drop only on hc mode or also on normal?

6. how to turn this off ? i dont want to see that ..
    That is a server-side feature, you can only opt-out of using it.

7. Has anyone got more than 1 scroll on the same character? I'm suspecting that there is a cooldown (weekly, maybe?) ultil you can loot a scroll again.

This week I killed like 30 WOTLK raid bosses, the first one gave me the scroll and I never got another one again.

8. well ofc it wont drop every single time, i guess they want to make some $$$, which i can understand..

9. Has anyone got more than 1 scroll on the same character? I'm suspecting that there is a cooldown (weekly, maybe?) ultil you can loot a scroll again.

This week I killed like 30 WOTLK raid bosses, the first one gave me the scroll and I never got another one again.
    As far as I'm aware there's no sort of cooldown, simply the drop chance is pretty low. Having a full transmogrified set will be a big accomplishment, not something people will do over a weekend.

10. I don't know if this has already been asked, anyway, what is the drop rate of these scrolls? Does it change depending on the difficulty of PvE Instances? And what about the drop rate of BGs and Arenas wins? Can we have the number of drop chance? Just out of curiosity and more clearance on this system.

11. I don't know if this has already been asked, anyway, what is the drop rate of these scrolls? Does it change depending on the difficulty of PvE Instances? And what about the drop rate of BGs and Arenas wins? Can we have the number of drop chance? Just out of curiosity and more clearance on this system.
    No, you can't have a number.

12. The drop rate is low on purpose, transmog sets are not meant to be obtained easily. We adjusted it with already previously gathered knowledge from Blackrock where a similar version of the system is live for a long time already.

The drop rates are slightly higher in harder environment but not much to make a difference. Luck is all it really matters but we did an analysis, counting the amount of bosses and such and those who play often and do all kinds of content have a good chance of finishing their set before anyone else.

It's meant to motivate you to play more of the game, even when you're already fully geared and get more stuff happening on the realm. Obtaining transmogs is not a hard thing, anyone who believes the system is not for them will be able to optionally turn it off and not use it.

13. It's meant to motivate you to play more of the game.
    So the drop from the "forgotten" PVP is implemented?

14. Luck is all it really matters
    I played a Warcraft 3 custom map called : "Are you a lucker" once with 2 friends and a computer bot.
    Lets just say the bot has more luck than me :{

15. But the most important question > WHEN IS IT GONNA BE RELEASED IN BG'S / ARENA!

First ... 2331323334354383 ... Last