1. Fists can only be transmogged with daggers as far as I know.
    Why is this a thing? I understand it in MoP where it doesn't really matter what type of weapon players are using since all abilities are available with all weapons, but in WotLK seeing what kind of weapons your enemies are using is important in the PvP aspect of the game.

For example, if I were to see a Rogue with 2 fist weapons I would assume he's Combat and would play against him accordingly.

2. Why is this a thing? I understand it in MoP where it doesn't really matter what type of weapon players are using since all abilities are available with all weapons, but in WotLK seeing what kind of weapons your enemies are using is important in the PvP aspect of the game.

For example, if I were to see a Rogue with 2 fist weapons I would assume he's Combat and would play against him accordingly.
    You'll find out quick that hes combat the second he clicks killing spree lol

3. There's any way to get the appearance of common items to transmog? I want use a recolor of Heroic Plate set, which exist only in common type sold in ebol hold.

4. You'll find out quick that hes combat the second he clicks killing spree lol
    I don't think you understood what I meant. I'm saying that Muti and Sub Rogues will be able to look like Combat ones, not the other way around.

5. and you can turn transmog off on the website "soon"

6. as i've said 40 posts ago, if the staff is clever they add scrolls for 3v3 arena only to encourage people to play the bracket, listen to my suggestion and i swear Icecrown and especially Lordareon will have alot more 3v3 teams playing each season.

7. I would like to transmog my shadowmourne into lionheart Executioner. When i use my scroll on it, it say that the item can not be used for transmog. Do i need to be sword smith master or what is the problem?^^
    If I recall correctly, someone here said earlier that he could transmog it after he got the swordsmith specialization. Try it.

8. If I recall correctly, someone here said earlier that he could transmog it after he got the swordsmith specialization. Try it.
    Yes,he will have to,and then have to train advanced swordsmith too.

9. the exact same thing was said about the 3s bracket when ot comes to the icecrown merge. still only 3 teams playing .

10. as i've said 40 posts ago, if the staff is clever they add scrolls for 3v3 arena only to encourage people to play the bracket, listen to my suggestion and i swear Icecrown and especially Lordareon will have alot more 3v3 teams playing each season.
    see above post

11. Is it possible to change Polearms in to 2 staff or sword?

12. The transmog rules are the same as end MoP patch. Here's what wowhead says about it:
    Patch 5.2
    Restriction: Weapons may be mogged with similar weapons. The compatible types are: (1h sword, axe, mace), (2h sword, axe, mace), (polearm, staff), and (bow, gun, crossbow). Daggers, fists, wands, shields, and off-hands can only be mogged with items of the same type, and you still must be able to equip both weapons normally.
    As far as armor is concerned, it has to be the same type (plate->plate, cloth->cloth). You must be able to equip the item in order to transmog something to it's appearance. As an example, a 1h Sword can be mogged to a 1h Mace, but a priest cannot equip swords and as a consequence you cannot turn your Scepter of Terenas II into Bloodsurge. Also, as a mage for example you CANNOT transmog Priest specific items even though they are both cloth.

13. and you can turn transmog off on the website "soon"
    This has actually become a lower priority as we've had other things appear that requires our more immediate attention.

14. The scroll on my hunter disappeared,anyone else had a problem like this?

First ... 747555657585967 ... Last