1. Transmogrification

Greetings Warmane community,

We've traveled vast spaces between worlds, through the Twisting Nether, collecting knowledge and provisioning what we can to arrive at our destination, the remains of the once great planet, K'aresh, to salvage what we can of Ethereal technology. Among the dark cold emptiness of a once thriving world, we found what we sought.

Players will now be able to make use of our newest feature, transmogrification. Victories, downfall of great enemies of evil and noble feats of gladiators will allow players to salvage the technology we've woven into our worlds.

By participating in various PvE/PvP activities (killing bosses, doing PvP) players have a chance to obtain a Scroll of Deception which allows them to extract the visual appearance of an item and store it in an essence which contains that appearance. Once the essence is used the appearance of it fuses with the item of your choosing as long as it's the same type of item. Once the essence is used, it is consumed.

Players can also make use of a 'Scroll of Purification', a cursed parchment that holds Void magic and devours all Ethereal technology from the transmogrified item, leaving only the original appearance.

=>

By persistence and valor, players can also be fortunate to procure a more powerful version of the scroll. Scroll of Illusion, which will allow them to extract the appearance of legendary items.

Transmogrification, as a feature, is optional and can be turned off on our website by a simple toggle. The support for turning it off will be implemented in the coming days. It remained as one of the highest requested features by the community on our Wrath of the Lich King realms over the years and we've decided to implement it in a way that doesn't change the gameplay or bother players that don't prefer it.

The process of transmogrification is fairly simple and you can see below how to do it in a matter of seconds:
    Spoiler: Show

Transmogrified Set Bonus items are shown as not equiped but the set bonus will work, its just a visual issue and can not be fixed due to client limitations.

Scrolls can be obtained from WotLK Raids:
    *Vault of Archavon
    *Naxxramas
    *The Obsidian Sanctum
    *The Eye of Eternity
    *Ulduar
    *Onyxia's Lair
    *Crusaders' Coliseum: Trial of the Crusader
    *Icecrown Citadel
    *The Ruby Sanctum

PvP ways of obtaining scrolls will be added.

Scroll can only be used on BoP items.

You can Transmog items of same type and class:
    Plate Helm > Plate Helm

You need to be able to equip the item, otherwise you won't be able to transmogrify it.

1H Sword <> 1H Axe <> 1H Mace
    2H Sword <> 2H Axe <> 2H Mace

Polearm <> Staff

Bow <> Gun <> Crossbow

Daggers <> Daggers
    Fist weapons <> fist weapons
    Wands <> Wands
    Shields <> Shields

We hope you will enjoy the feature and use it to it's utmost potential, show your creativity and make the world a tad bit more colorful, tad bit funnier and a tad bit more enjoyable for all of us.

Kind regards
    Warmane
    Edited: January 17, 2017

2. Applicable on both Icecrown /Lordaeorn?
    How does it work for pvp specifically?.
    Cheers.

3. Applicable on both Icecrown /Lordaeorn?
    Yes.
    How does it work for pvp specifically?.
    I'm not sure to what the extent of it is and I'm sure Proterean will clear this up in a bit. But I do know that you have a chance to get one of the "scrolls" for BG and maybe arena wins. I don't know about skirmishes or losses.

The item appears automatically in your bags. There is no "looting" it out of a corpse or chest, and there isn't any rolling for them in pve. They are distributed similarly to how emblems are handled, but with a random chance obviously.

A quick FAQ
    - Transmog scrolls will NOT be made "bind to account".

- You will soon(tm) be able to turn the transmog system off entirely on the website.

- Yes, you will be able to transmog legendaries. Dual-wielding Shadowmournes for example.

- Currently you will only be able to transmog the same armor types.

- You are able to transmog 2h axes to 2h swords and 2h maces, for example. Polearms to staves. Etc. (You cannot transmog a 1h weapon into a 2h weapon.)

- Should be live very soon (within the next day or so).

- We are looking into the possibility of them dropping for arena wins, drop chance scaling with your rating.

- PvP drops are not yet implemented. Soon tm.

- For PvP, BG wins are most effective way to get scrolls currently. (To be implemented, SOON)

- The most difficult PvE content will have the best chance to drop scrolls.

- Dungeons do not drop scrolls at this time.

- "Scroll of Purification" is obtained the same way any of the other scrolls are obtained.

- Scrolls cannot be traded.

- No items are consumed using this system. Only the scrolls are used up.

- Scrolls are available for coin purchases. http://i.imgur.com/sskuVsB.png

- It will work in arena.

- You will be able to see other people's transmogs, of course. Unless you turn it off on the website.

- For PvE content, scrolls currently only drop from WotLK bosses.

- No planned changes for the point shop at this time.

- White and grey items cannot be used.

- If your bags are full, looted scrolls should go to your mailbox.

- You should be able to earn scrolls from low-level BGs once it is implemented for BGs.

- You should be able to use the scrolls on any soulbound item your character owns.

- Scrolls will still drop for you when you have transmog appearances disabled on the website.

4. Yes.

I'm not sure to what the extent of it is and I'm sure Proterean will clear this up in a bit. But I do know that you have a chance to get one of the "scrolls" for BG and maybe arena wins. I don't know about skirmishes or losses.

The item appears automatically in your bags. There is no "looting" it out of a corpse or chest, and there isn't any rolling for them in pve. They are distributed similarly to how emblems are handled, but with a random chance obviously.
    Will we see dk with priest gear and priests with dk gear ? I hope not cos that would pretty much ruin the fun of the game. Transmog is nice as long as it is only available for the proeficiency of the class. Lets not see paladins with mage gear.

5. Will we see dk with priest gear and priests with dk gear ? I hope not cos that would pretty much ruin the fun of the game. Transmog is nice as long as it is only available for the proeficiency of the class. Lets not see paladins with mage gear.
    Nevermind, i missed the part where it said "as long as it's the same type of item". My bad, i'm a little tired. Delete my comments, thanx for understanding.

6. Hype :D.

Hype :D.

Hype :D.

I was looking forward to this for a very,very long time. Bored of the wotlk appearences :D. Do you know when will it be enabled?

7. Will we see dk with priest gear and priests with dk gear ? I hope not cos that would pretty much ruin the fun of the game. Transmog is nice as long as it is only available for the proeficiency of the class. Lets not see paladins with mage gear.
    No. It currently only works for same weapon/armor types.
    When will the feature be live?
    Soon, if not already.

8. Is this live yet?

If not, any ETA on that ?

9. Is this live yet?

If not, any ETA on that ?
    It will live with today's update. As for ways to get it from PvP, successful battleground victories are the finest way to obtain it. There's a drop chance on victory of every BG. For now, there's nothing dropping on arena wins, but we are considering to make it so rating affects the drop chance.

10. How do players obtain 'Scroll of Purification' ?

11. Hello, will it work with common items, like flimsy masks from Hallow's end event?

12. Yes.

here u got the info.

13. Awesome, looking forward on trying this out.

1231151 ... Last