1. Does this mean that I'd be able to buy the tier 6 pally plate on my dk, and transmog my dk's armor, making it look like pally tier 6?

2. Any news of when we'll be able to disable the feature?

3. Can't wait for the scrolls to be implemented for PvP too...
    Great job with this new feature anyway, just don't **** it up by allowing transmogrification for different items (I mean don't allow people to transmog a Plate item into a Cloth item and vice versa for example, it would really ruin the fun and the aesthetic, you know a Warrior running around with a Priest set is not very nice). Anyway good job.

4. I understand 1 hand axes - 1 hand sword - 1 hand mace can be transmoged between each other.
    What about fist weapon? Is it also in this loop?

5. I understand 1 hand axes - 1 hand sword - 1 hand mace can be transmoged between each other.
    What about fist weapon? Is it also in this loop?
    No, it is not.

6. Just a question that popped up in my head

If you transmog something into gear which for example only alliance can obtain and then transfer your character to horde. Do the transmogs stay or change to their horde counterparts?

7. What about one handed polearms ? What can they be turned into ?

8. Guys, please tell us when you are planning to release scroll drop in PvP ?

9. calm down i just want bg drops to be active

i bet the bg drops gonna be even lower than raids.

10. i bet the bg drops gonna be even lower than raids.
    Well, they should be, since you can basically do endless PVP and there is only so many bosses you can do per week.

11. Well, they should be, since you can basically do endless PVP and there is only so many bosses you can do per week.
    yea you basically would have a full xmog set as alliance in about 2 days.

12. Yea you basically would have a full transmog set as alliance in about 2 days.
    I don't get why everyone thinks that alliance is winning all the time in BG. I did 5 BGs straight yesterday and I won only 1 time. So where do you see alliance is dominating in BG? Then either I'm unlucky as **** to get in lost BGs or it's just true that win/loss ratio is balanced for both factions...

I bet the BG drops are gonna be even lower than raid drops.
    I think this is logical though, you can spam BG and Arenas how many times you want, so if the drop chance was the same, obtaining scrolls via PvP would be a lot easier, no doubt. Nevertheless, the drop chance from PvP should be the same as the PvE for the first days, just because PvP people have no way to get scrolls right now and this is a sort of disadvantage.

13. I got 7 scroll of deception, got my full judgment, and there when I try to use the scroll Judgement says that this item can not be used in transmogrification .. WTF
    And now? this is a bug or it is unfortunately not possible? I saw people with this transmog and me is not possible, or only with the legendary scroll?

14. U can spam bg as much as u want but that does not mean u will win all, and with the current rate for pve drop ( personally i did all wotlk content last week and 0 scrolls dropped for me - nax 10,ulduar 25 hard-mode,icc 10/25 , rs 25. Hc related ones for icc and rs.) . I say keep the rate for pve drop same as bg drop. If u go any lower than that bg drops will be rare and trying to even get one will be almost impossible. U say well u can spam bgs, but how many do you win? You do lets say 10 bgs with a 5 win 5 loss. That's basically a 5 bg wich u have a low drop to get a scroll ( if u consider drop from pve ). U say oh no i will spam bgs ( k after u loose i will see u wana do more - said no one ever ). And they said they do not intend to do scroll drop out of arenas - maybe 3v3 ( and that's a big maybe ). Basically put please put pvp drops same as pve drops. Just my 2 cents.

15. U can spam bg as much as u want but that does not mean u will win all, and with the current rate for pve drop ( personally i did all wotlk content last week and 0 scrolls dropped for me - nax 10,ulduar 25 hard-mode,icc 10/25 , rs 25. Hc related ones for icc and rs.) . I say keep the rate for pve drop same as bg drop. If u go any lower than that bg drops will be rare and trying to even get one will be almost impossible. U say well u can spam bgs, but how many do you win? You do lets say 10 bgs with a 5 win 5 loss. That's basically a 5 bg wich u have a low drop to get a scroll ( if u consider drop from pve ). U say oh no i will spam bgs ( k after u loose i will see u wana do more - said no one ever ). And they said they do not intend to do scroll drop out of arenas - maybe 3v3 ( and that's a big maybe ). Basically put please put pvp drops same as pve drops. Just my 2 cents.
    Honestly I support this. I mean, scrolls drop shouldn't be a 100% chance, but not even 0.01%. Come on, it's not a very legendary thing, you're not getting a legendary gear or something, you're getting a transmogrification which allows you to change the look of your gear. In my opinion this is not a big difference and game-changer thingy...So yeah, it shouldn't be 100%, but on the other hand you cannot make it nearly impossible to obtain...I understand you added it in the coins store and no doubts you wanna make some money out of this feature, but I think you overrated this, it's not a big deal, it's just an aesthetic thing, nothing else, it's not worth it making it so rare drop.

First ... 2634353637384686 ... Last