1. I am getting a lot of contradictory information from all sides (also read all 57 pages and checked for mop transmogrification rules). I'd rather not take a risk so please, if some mod can give definitive answer.. can daggers take an appearance of fist weapons (that u own, and are able to equip) or any other type of weapon or no?

2. I am getting a lot of contradictory information from all sides (also read all 57 pages and checked for mop transmogrification rules). I'd rather not take a risk so please, if some mod can give definitive answer.. can daggers take an appearance of fist weapons (that u own, and are able to equip) or any other type of weapon or no?
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Transmogrification

This leaves daggers, fist weapons, wands, shields and off-hand items as incompatible to other weapon types.

3. staves <> polearms only ?
    pole can not be tmoged into sword ?

4. i just saw someone who appears to have transmogged a citadel enforcer's claymore/gloren n onto a voldrethar
    the thumbnail and graphic were those, but the text and gearscore said voldrethar
    is this person just incredibly foolish or was this an inspection bug?

5. staves <> polearms only ?
    pole can not be tmoged into sword ?
    Indeed.
    i just saw someone who appears to have transmogged a citadel enforcer's claymore/gloren n onto a voldrethar
    the thumbnail and graphic were those, but the text and gearscore said voldrethar
    is this person just incredibly foolish or was this an inspection bug?
    Voldrethar is a commonly used weapon for things like Herald of the Titans achievement.

6. no voldrethar is a 239

7. Right then. The only reason I could imagine for it, in that case, is the same reason I keep my old one around. Just for the sake of keeping it around. I have a "crap gear set" that I equip sometimes just so people won't message me about my gear.

8. did u add any reported transmog item in the marketplace ?
    how does that work ? does it require many votes to add some special item ?

9. did u add any reported transmog item in the marketplace ?
    how does that work ? does it require many votes to add some special item ?
    No, there are no "votes" and repeated requests don't increase anything. Edifice goes through the list of suggested additions, very likely ignores stuff that was denied before already, and what little is left is then looked at. There's no date or timeframe for that to happen. It could be 6 months, it could be more or less than that.

Is this about Wrath of the Lich King though?

10. Right then. The only reason I could imagine for it, in that case, is the same reason I keep my old one around. Just for the sake of keeping it around. I have a "crap gear set" that I equip sometimes just so people won't message me about my gear.
    Yeah it was just strange to see a weapon transmogged onto one that is by all counts inferior, then them using this for actual content.

11. Is this about Wrath of the Lich King though?
    yes, its about wotlk greens for transmog

surely there is no option to ask game masters for an item with x2 coin price, even if that item is not listed in the marketplace ?

12. yes, its about wotlk greens for transmog

surely there is no option to ask game masters for an item with x2 coin price, even if that item is not listed in the marketplace ?
    There is the widely underrated option to play the game and get the item as a drop. But that's not what I asked. I'm not asking if this is about WotLK items, but if this is about our WotLK servers or about other expansions.

13. There is the widely underrated option to play the game and get the item as a drop. But that's not what I asked. I'm not asking if this is about WotLK items, but if this is about our WotLK servers or about other expansions.
    The problem is drop rate on green items has been bugged the past while now.

14. The problem is drop rate on green items has been bugged the past while now.
    Ah that, yes. From my understanding the issue is the drop rate of better quality items being too high, making those ironically more common than the lesser ones. But that's not a reason or excuse to get stuff added to the Marketplace.

15. But that's not a reason or excuse to get stuff added to the Marketplace.
    "green items droprate is bugged and incredible low, so 7 maraudon runs bring zero green items, but its not a reason to ask stuff added to the Marketplace"

15/10

First ... 848565758596068 ... Last