1. well said, whats funny is that people in this read complaining for 2-3 days because they removed scrolls dropping from arena wins and since then they didnt give a single reply of why its easily abused like this obnoxious said, they probably thinking on some lousy answer these past days to post here anytime soon 4Head
    On my part, I didn't answer for two reasons: I took the weekend off, and I had already done all the reasoning and explaining before, when Proterean said Scrolls were coming for Battlegrounds, but not likely for Arenas. I don't see any need to repeat myself over all that. If people can't understand the differences, be them in how easier it is to get two other people to agree to lose to you than to get the whole opposing side in a Battleground to do the same; how faster it is to grind Arena matches over and over with accomplices; the fact players are able to kick and report players just AFK in Battlegrounds while that wouldn't happen in Arenas for obvious reasons; the amount of extra time GMs would have to spend checking matches and reports for wintrading, including wrong ones, inaccurate ones and fake ones; and anything else I'm forgetting... well, there isn't much else to be added. It isn't a matter of there not being reasons, just that some refuse to understand and accept the reasons.

Right now there is one PvE and one PvP way to get scrolls. Players who don't want to do the raids that drop the scrolls will get the same result as players who refuse to do Battlegrounds for them, simple as that. Yet, players didn't come complain they can't get Scrolls from each and every Dungeon, which would be face-rolled and grinded over and over again... sorta like certain PvP matches involving half a dozen players. Go figure. As far as I'm aware PvP already has an advantage over PvE: you can only do so many raids before being locked, while Scrolls seem to have the same chance to drop for every Battleground won, without a weekly cap.

2. Since the topic is a bit too overspammed, wanted to ask 2 things:

Can you transmog a one handed mace to a main hand mace because I read somewhere it might be problematic and I don't feel like wasting a scroll.
    1h Maces can be transmogged into 1h Swords and vice versa, right ? Do they have to be Main Hand or that doesn't matter ?

3. As far as I'm aware PvP already has an advantage over PvE: you can only do so many raids before being locked, while Scrolls seem to have the same chance to drop for every Battleground won, without a weekly cap.
    In theory, if you spam BGs 24/7. In order to be on par with PVE player who clears the entire WotLK content weekly, you would need to sit nearly 8 hours in BGs daily. As I doubt anyone is clearing all of the bosses, I doubt anyone has time to queue so many BGs, which more or less equals the chances in both aspects, and not giving advantage to PVPers in any way.

4. In theory, if you spam BGs 24/7. In order to be on par with PVE player who clears the entire WotLK content weekly, you would need to sit nearly 8 hours in BGs daily. As I doubt anyone is clearing all of the bosses, I doubt anyone has time to queue so many BGs, which more or less equals the chances in both aspects, and not giving advantage to PVPers in any way.
    In theory. with both sides being in a perfect and balanced state, with no wipes and 50% wins, it would be an even worse imbalance, because you still have no weekly hard limits to how many times you can try. If anything, your post just points out that things are fine as they are, both sides with one equally valid way of getting scrolls, both sides with other activities that don't drop them.

5. Okay I've done alooooot of BG's with my friends.Like a lot, its some with them, several of them including myself have done 50+ bgs and are getting pretty frustrating thinking it has a drop cooldown or something.

Could someone put some perspective of what to expect regarding the drops ? Some people have said theyve gotten two in a row on the first day.

Is it BG win count based or % to drop ? Can you get it if you lose a BG ?

6. RNG to drop for the winners, if nothing has been changed.

7. Well as you said before, pvers can do bg's too. No? So there is nothing unfair really, pvpers can't really enter raids because well, gear or achs but pvers can sit in bg's with any gear they like. So i'd say the way it is now is fine, scrolls are meant to be farmed not drop every day. That was told to players before, so deal with it and stop this whining...

8. that moment whan u've donated for 6 scrolls and got 3 more u dont need by playing bg within a day

is drop chance increased for donators ? according to tears in this topic about drop chance, looks like it is

9. that moment whan u've donated for 6 scrolls and got 3 more u dont need by playing bg within a day

is drop chance increased for donators ? according to tears in this topic about drop chance, looks like it is
    No, there's no distinction in drop chances in anything for donors, this included.

10. Since the topic is a bit too overspammed, wanted to ask 2 things:

Can you transmog a one handed mace to a main hand mace because I read somewhere it might be problematic and I don't feel like wasting a scroll.
    1h Maces can be transmogged into 1h Swords and vice versa, right ? Do they have to be Main Hand or that doesn't matter ?
    You should be able to #1, and shouldn't matter to #2.

11. pvpers can't really enter raids because well, gear or achs
    lol meng, same old excuse.. getting tired of this..
    Step by step guide on how to enter raids with viable gear!!!
    (fresh lvl 80)
    Step 1. Farm reputation/honor/dungeon gear.

Step 2. Finally at that 180 ilvl or w.e minimum for hc dungeons? Farm the hell out of them aswell!

Step 3. buy Tier 9 set and offset with the Emblem of Tiumph from armor class specific shop in dalaran and the triumph shop right up the stairs by the portals (ally only, horde can find for themselves). Also, find (alt. make your own) groups via the Global chat channel for lower tier raids such as Trial of the Crusader. If you are daring enough, you may also want to go Trial of the GRAND Crusader (spooky names, I know).
    Oh crap, almost forgot about Vault of Archavon :( basically a shortcut to achieving BIS GEAR (might need a token or two, a headstart either way. also, only gloves and pants FeelsBadMan).

Step 4. Now that you are fully equipped with 232 item level, or maybe even 245/258 gear or EVEN the 264 tier 10 gloves + legs, you are more than eligible for Icecrown Citadel!

Step 5. Learn the tactics for ICC!

Step 6. After mastering(theoretically) the tactics for ICC, yet again you go to the global channel, write "LFM ICC 10....." or 25. whichever you feel like, run the raid > hope for plenty good loot, and you ofc also get the Emblems of Frost to purchase the Tier 10.

T-t-thats all folks! Follow these easy 6 steos and you may someday have a full BiS pve set!

I mean really, stop with the bull**** that "I cant raid because im pevepe player".

OR you can join a guild which is raiding on a weekly basis, and PERHAPS you get to raid with them, obtaining good pve gear. (most high-end guilds dont care wether you are 6.BiS or 5k gs, ASLONG as you know what you should be doing during encounters).

12. lol meng, same old excuse.. getting tired of this..
    Step by step guide on how to enter raids with viable gear!!!
    (fresh lvl 80)
    Step 1. Farm reputation/honor/dungeon gear.

Step 2. Finally at that 180 ilvl or w.e minimum for hc dungeons? Farm the hell out of them aswell!

Step 3. buy Tier 9 set and offset with the Emblem of Tiumph from armor class specific shop in dalaran and the triumph shop right up the stairs by the portals (ally only, horde can find for themselves). Also, find (alt. make your own) groups via the Global chat channel for lower tier raids such as Trial of the Crusader. If you are daring enough, you may also want to go Trial of the GRAND Crusader (spooky names, I know).
    Oh crap, almost forgot about Vault of Archavon :( basically a shortcut to achieving BIS GEAR (might need a token or two, a headstart either way. also, only gloves and pants FeelsBadMan).

Step 4. Now that you are fully equipped with 232 item level, or maybe even 245/258 gear or EVEN the 264 tier 10 gloves + legs, you are more than eligible for Icecrown Citadel!

Step 5. Learn the tactics for ICC!

Step 6. After mastering(theoretically) the tactics for ICC, yet again you go to the global channel, write "LFM ICC 10....." or 25. whichever you feel like, run the raid > hope for plenty good loot, and you ofc also get the Emblems of Frost to purchase the Tier 10.

T-t-thats all folks! Follow these easy 6 steos and you may someday have a full BiS pve set!

I mean really, stop with the bull**** that "I cant raid because im pevepe player".

OR you can join a guild which is raiding on a weekly basis, and PERHAPS you get to raid with them, obtaining good pve gear. (most high-end guilds dont care wether you are 6.BiS or 5k gs, ASLONG as you know what you should be doing during encounters).
    sigh... I mean full pvp gear, you think they will take you to raids? I just compared that for pvper as you said, you need to go farm gear for pve, correct? As a pver you can enter Bg's with any gear.

13. still, any pvper is eligible for toc10, toc25 , voa10, voa25, which give a fairly good start for icc - so im not entirely sure if one needs to /farm/ anything much...

a little as off-topic, i actually wish we had more pvpers on toc :d defeating the arena just by gs or some incredible luck with ccing (after insane heals with ulduar shammy weapon, tranquility, dh (x2), rs trinkets and all paladin stuff) is just a shame for every raider...

Oh, and i got my first scroll on toc10, though hc :)

14. still, any pvper is eligible for toc10, toc25 , voa10, voa25, which give a fairly good start for icc - so im not entirely sure if one needs to /farm/ anything much...

a little as off-topic, i actually wish we had more pvpers on toc :d defeating the arena just by gs or some incredible luck with ccing (after insane heals with ulduar shammy weapon, tranquility, dh (x2), rs trinkets and all paladin stuff) is just a shame for every raider...

Oh, and i got my first scroll on toc10, though hc :)
    The argument was, that in pvp gear no one will take you to raids so you HAVE to get some start pve gear.

First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last