1. "green items droprate is bugged and incredible low, so 7 maraudon runs bring zero green items, but its not a reason to ask stuff added to the Marketplace"

15/10
    The Marketplace doesn't exists to make up for bugs. If that sounds "15/10" for you, there's nothing more to be said.

2. The Marketplace doesn't exists to make up for bugs. If that sounds "15/10" for you, there's nothing more to be said.
    well, i thought requesting following items in the marketplace would be faster for me and more profit for Warmane (coins) than reporting bug itself
    since its not according to ur words, ill crawl to bugtracker

3. Obnoxious ok we don't mind to put the point shop, as it is there for the bugged (unfinished) raid/dungeon items right?.. At least that was the idea ago...
    Seriously, it would really be a great idea if the devs, as soon as they can, check the more famous green items drop rate, or just make a thing like 1/dropchance or alike... In deed, the idea of wow is the story (and team play), not the bot-killing of stuff for hours, which basically turns your brain into a cucumber, right?..

4. OK can some1 write here what the drop rates for scroll are ?

after 2 weeks farming ; ToC 10 / 25 Full run , Voa 10 / 25 FR , Naxxramas 10/25 Fr, Icc 10 Full run ICC 25 10 / 12, RS 10 / 25 OS 10 /25 Ulduar 25 Man first 7 Bosses.

NOT A SINGLE SCROLL !

i dont want to give up but... its get

5. OK can some1 write here what the drop rates for scroll are ?
    We aren't going to disclose numbers, but it's low enough so that people actually need to farm them.

6. Cool feature, bringing back to life some old content. I have my eyes on s4 gear, the brutal set and weapons, but the vendors are either non-existent or coming up empty. I know theyve been in place in the past so hoping for a fix somewhere in the near future. Thanks in advance :)

7. It dropped to me from ToC 10. But firstime i did not know what is it. So i wasted it on Furious Glad. Shoulders. Pretty nice, huh?

8. When are we going to finally be able to turn this crap off as you promised?

Whenever I see a nice transmog I get annoyed that I can't obtain scrolls without doing something I find mind numbingly boring, I just want to turn this bollocks off and forget it exists.

9. When are we going to finally be able to turn this crap off as you promised?
    Here; I posted about this a day or two ago.
    This has actually become a lower priority as we've had other things appear that requires our more immediate attention.

10. hi guys
    can transmog weapon into Legendary weapons As (Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker) ?

11. On WotLK, yes, you can transmog your weapon using a legendary appearance. However, you will need the proper legendary scroll to do so.

12. On WotLK, yes, you can transmog your weapon using a legendary appearance. However, you will need the proper legendary scroll to do so.
    Are there any plans to expand this idea into Cata/Mop and allow Legendary transmogging through the retail interface?

13. so i need (Scroll of Illusion) but it drop raid too or must donate it?

14. so i need (Scroll of Illusion) but it drop raid too or must donate it?
    you have to donate for that

First ... 949575859606169 ... Last