1. [QUOTE=Drakantas;2762463]Please don't be so defensive and assume that everything that I say has to be something that you've said, conversations require at least 2 people and what I said about the "120 bosses quota" is something that I just dropped there and never specified it's something that you've said, and in fact it's just something that I wanted to say as an example. I use quotes to refer to what other people said. ' is a single quote, " is a double quote,
    is a bbcode tag that refers to quotes (Btw, this one sentence is just some information that I think might come handy for not accusing people of putting words in your mouth, also I'm not saying that you've said that I've put words in your mouth).

Doing raids is faster and is more efficient, yes and I totally agree with that. But remember that both have its own pros and cons, as I pointed out getting into groups to do these raids that aren't hosted by a group of people or in some cases guilds isn't as easy as steamrolling something within a timeframe of 2 hours, there's stages for a raid group and you should also consider the success rate of every pug group. But if we were to talk about groups of people or in some cases guilds who do engage into these sort of raids, then yes, there's only benefits when it comes to these kind of groups and you'll mostlikely success in that goal that you've set that's clearing a raid dungeon, sadly tho most guilds don't do that and as you've said you could only do ulduar and naxxramas or any other raid dungeons that you want to assume in here, and if compared to the pvp approach which is queuing for bgs, then yes, you could also win about "29" bgs that same week.

Also I used to be both a casual and a pvp player, as a personal experience I gotta say that when I did bgs there was times that I'd win 16 or so bgs a day and that was just incredible because I didn't even play for 8 hours straight, it was less time. Of course there's also bad days and you might not success winning that many bgs, but there's also bad days when it comes to raiding.

And lastly, "That excuse that we can...", no. It wasn't an excuse, it was an assumption.
    Also,some guilds aren't interested at all in some of the old content,like we,where we came from that server had literal progress patches,most of us are sick of Ulduar for example,as it was the top content for us for a very long time.Some bugs make it harder to finish a raid(EoE for example) too.Not to mention you need 10/25 reliable members who have the time to run those raids through the week(as most of us have work/family to take care of,we're on a limited "budget") just to get some visuals(which aren't even dropping raid-wise,it could happen that only one of us will have a scroll,while the others who have worked just as hard got 0,making it a bother to most members).And as for pugs,most pugs couldn't get to even KT in full ICC gear.

2. So far 4 scrolls from bg's for me. Think i'm doing well on it.
    So far (out of BGs) only 1 scroll across 7 characters. I got one from raids, and one when arenas gave them out as well. I guess you're lucky.

3. xmogs daggers into mace

Is it possible to enable transmoging daggers into maces, since as priest for example, i can use both weapons..So i dont understand why i can't transmog main hand dagger into main hand mace..Can u just let me know please? Thanks

4. Is it possible to enable transmoging daggers into maces, since as priest for example, i can use both weapons..So i dont understand why i can't transmog main hand dagger into main hand mace..Can u just let me know please? Thanks
    Combat animations dont match so its not possible.

5. Did anyone got mog scrolls from bgs lately ? Didn't get one in a really long time.

6. I got one on mage from first BG i did, i dont even know how i ended up with a mage in a BG and its still in my bags not beeing used but hey, i got it.
    On the other hand when i farmed them on DK/ Pal/ Rogue, didnt get a single one...
    Pure RNG as in PvE, once u stop farming them, u will get some. :D

I like the idea of BoE scrolls tbh. On some characters scrolls are useless but u are forced to raid on them anyway. Would be nice to send those to the ones u care about...

7. Think my 'special' gnome friend above me meant BoA scrolls, please forgive him. Ty for your attention.

Sorry for my poor english, its my 47th language.

8. i got 3 on my rogue from bgs,but 0 on my paladin :3

9. What can you transmog a 1h mace in? Only maces?

10. What can you transmog a 1h mace in? Only maces?
    1h swords and axes as well.

11. Transmogrification, as a feature, is optional and can be turned off on our website by a simple toggle. The support for turning it off will be implemented in the coming days.
    So just to ask. Did you implement it because i couldn't find such option on website and if not, do you think to implement it soon?
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

12. I'm a Priest, can i pick my 1h Mace and turn it in a 1h Sword model? Even if i can't use swords?

13. I'm a Priest, can i pick my 1h Mace and turn it in a 1h Sword model? Even if i can't use swords?
    no, only items u can use

14. 1 question guys, i saw some people transmog sword into mace, and etc. Will i be able to put xmog on for example, main hand weapon on both hands?

First ... 3070787980818290 ... Last