1. 1 question guys, i saw some people transmog sword into mace, and etc. Will i be able to put xmog on for example, main hand weapon on both hands?
    No! If your weapon which you want to transmog is Main Hand you will be able to use it only for Main Hand. But if it's One Hand you can transmog with it Main + Off Hand. About other question you can transmog Mace into Sword and opposite.
    Example: Royal Scepter is Main Hand weapon. If you are Frost DK you can transmog your Main Hand into Royal Scepter but NOT your Off Hand.

2. No! If your weapon which you want to transmog is Main Hand you will be able to use it only for Main Hand. But if it's One Hand you can transmog with it Main + Off Hand. About other question you can transmog Mace into Sword and opposite.
    Example: Royal Scepter is Main Hand weapon. If you are Frost DK you can transmog your Main Hand into Royal Scepter but NOT your Off Hand.
    WRONG ! You CAN mog main hand weapon into Off hand weapon. I did it on my hunter with Fist Of The Deity. As you can see in this photo, i have that weapon on BOTH hands even tho it says "main hand" in the game.

3. is it possible to mog polearm into 2h axe/sword??

4. how do i revert the appearance of an item? Do I just make a copy of the item I 'mogged onto? Cuz if i put that in my bags and preview it shows its original look.

5. is it possible to mog polearm into 2h axe/sword??
    As has been repeated millions of times, no. They don't even have same weapon animations.

6. Is there any way to keep old item icons on character tab? Instead of replacing them.
    Will be very nice btw.

7. At this moment you cannot mog your shield, talked to a gm and he said wait for a fix check this thread often,any gm can give an ETA on the fix please? : P

8. Whats scroll of illusion? Anyone got it?

9. Tons of raids, BG done - 0 scrolls so far. Though luck :|

10. To all those complaining that the drop rate is low - maybe you have really, really, really bad luck, because so far when we raid, people usually get 1-2 scrolls per 1-2 raids no problem. Just today I joined a pug on VDW25n and got scroll after Sindy. Others in my guild have same thing, there are of course instances where people who want scrolls on one particular character experience bad luck and only get it on their alts for few raids, but that's because they raid 2-3 instances which drop the scrolls per week so it's RNGesus.

And @Pooppickle - I heard that all you need to do is use the scroll again with different look and it will change. There is also a scroll for coins which removes any transmog from the item. If the first option still works, you can just get a lookalike gear for example for tier items ICC25 same looking item and mog it on your equipped one. However check if that's sitll working.

11. Silly question maybe, Is it possible to transmog an originally leather chest into a cloth one?

12. Can you please make poles transmoggable to swords axes maces and vice versa, makes more sense than staff>pole pole>staff i mean every smless arms warrior uses oathbinder who wants to see bunch of warriors running around with staff tmogs.

13. Can you please make poles transmoggable to swords axes maces and vice versa, makes more sense than staff>pole pole>staff i mean every smless arms warrior uses oathbinder who wants to see bunch of warriors running around with staff tmogs.
    Plently of polearms/staffs fits really good with Warriors, it is designed like this , will stay like this hopefully (Talking from someone who have his oathbinder trasmog)

14. Can you please make poles transmoggable to swords axes maces and vice versa, makes more sense than staff>pole pole>staff i mean every smless arms warrior uses oathbinder who wants to see bunch of warriors running around with staff tmogs.
    I'm not sure if you can override the animation so they will use the transmogged form's animation instead of the original

If you're alright with holding polearms like a sword/hammer though...

15. Can you please make poles transmoggable to swords axes maces and vice versa, makes more sense than staff>pole pole>staff i mean every smless arms warrior uses oathbinder who wants to see bunch of warriors running around with staff tmogs.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=35064/br...iators-painsaw This is a pretty nice looking polearm, there is also one dropping in Sunwell Plateau with the same model (can't remember the name).

First ... 3171798081828391 ... Last