1. Quick question, has anybody recieved a scroll after winning the wintergrasp battle, or it doesn't count?..

2. Why we're not able to transmog tabards? I have epic idea about transmog but i should transmog a tabard too. For example i tried to transmog Rare Tabard of Summer Flames and it says: Poor or Common items can not be transmoged. Please fix it.
    Not sure if serious or trolling... or...
    Why would you want to transmog tabard when u can equip the one u want to transmog into and dont loose any stats (which is the case of transmorging armor or weapons). Your idea is beyond stupid...

3. For example if u like Illidari tabard and u have Lightbringer one, You should be able to transmog ur Lightbringer to looks like Illidari one and has the animation.

4. We need to get these loots from ICC or any DJ/RAID ?

5. Has anyone gotten a drop on scroll of putrification? And does it even drop on same way that deception?

6. Such problems buy Frostscythe of Lord Ahune for transmog on my twink 39 lvl and it wrote to me it can't be used for transmog what's wrong with it?

7. Such problems buy Frostscythe of Lord Ahune for transmog on my twink 39 lvl and it wrote to me it can't be used for transmog what's wrong with it?
    Requires Level 70

8. how to remove my transmogrification

9. buy a "Scroll of Purification" from the store for 5 coins

10. Get a new Dec scroll and use it on original item to overwrite the old one xD

11. how to remove my transmogrification
    If you want to return your item to it's original form, you need to use [Scroll of Purification], it supposedly drops in-game the same way the other 2 do, I personally don't know anyone who obtained it though. If you simply found a better transmog for your item, you can just use another [Scroll of Deception] like you never did transmog before, it will simply overwrite.

12. any update on the toggle off feature?

13. any update on the toggle off feature?
    Yeah, we want to know will you even implement toggle off feature, you said it will be implemented in the coming days and it's been months and no updates on that...

14. a question if not answered already, but will I be able to transmog, lets say paladin sets to Dk items? :O

15. An hunter can transmog sham set and viceversa?

First ... 35758384858687 ... Last