1. I for one don't see the point in the purification scroll if you can just transmog over the other transmog and if you will have the option to disable transmog.

If purification scroll restores the normal look of an item and gives back the deception scroll used or at least the mog essence then yeah, it could be usefull but other than that ... what's the point ?

I for one hope will never get that scroll.
    if u want to remove the mog from let's say, a shadowmourne, back to it's usual form, ull need either scrolls of Purification (5 coins) or scroll of Illusion (50 coins)

2. Transmog

so if i wanna transmog legendary weapon i need scroll of illusion? scroll of deception dont work legendary weapons?

3. It works if you want to mog your shadowmourne to other weapons, but if you want your shadowmourne or any other waepon to look like a legendary 50 coin scroll is the way to go

4. You want your Shadowmourne to look like Glorenzelg, you use Scroll of Deception. You want your Glorenzelg to look like Shadowmourne, you use Scroll of Illusion. You made your Shadowmourne look like Glorenzelg and later you realized what an ***** you are, you can use Scroll of Deception again to make it look like something actually badass, or you can use Scroll of Purification to return it to it's original appearance.

5. Still waiting for the day Scrolls are made account bound, please we beg,

6. Still waiting for the day Scrolls are made account bound, please we beg,
    Yes please, por favor pls

7. I am quite frustrated with the scroll drops. Getting the very first scroll was not easy but it was OK. On the other hand getting a 2nd scroll seems IMPOSSIBLE. I am raiding quite often and doing BGs rest of the time. I could not get a 2nd scroll so far neither with my 2 characters.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who was lucky enough to get the 2nd or even 3rd scroll with the SAME character? I am not asking getting 1 scroll per character. I start to think like you cannot get more than 1 scroll for free

8. I am quite frustrated with the scroll drops. Getting the very first scroll was not easy but it was OK. On the other hand getting a 2nd scroll seems IMPOSSIBLE. I am raiding quite often and doing BGs rest of the time. I could not get a 2nd scroll so far neither with my 2 characters.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who was lucky enough to get the 2nd or even 3rd scroll with the SAME character? I am not asking getting 1 scroll per character. I start to think like you cannot get more than 1 scroll for free
    Yea i got like 4 on same character i think

9. By the way, sorry for the double post, Mercy can you tell us if in the future we will be able to mog other class items? As in mog cloth to plate and so on .

10. So if I transmoged my weapon there is no way to change back to original? I got many scroll of deception but scroll of purification is impossible to get unless for coins, so wtf?

11. Still waiting for the day Scrolls are made account bound, please we beg,
    please give.

12. By the way, sorry for the double post, Mercy can you tell us if in the future we will be able to mog other class items? As in mog cloth to plate and so on .
    No, you won't be able to do such a thing.
    Transmog rules were taken from pandaria's end patch xmog rules, and won't change anytime soon

13. The higher the raid-difficulty, the higher the chance. So if u do togc, icc10 /25 hc u will much more likely see a scroll dropping in the upcoming weeks. Got my 5th now with my warlock now.

14. Is it possible to transmog glorenzelg to shadowmourne with scroll of illusion?

First ... 37778586878889 ... Last