1. Great news! Thank you Warmane Staff for continuing to bring us great things. This is not only a largely requested feature, which will definitely spice things up for players, but also implementing the ability to toggle it off for the whiners is spot on.

Thanks again for what you guys do. This is going to be great!

#WarmaneMogs lol

2. From the very first post on this thread....

"Transmogrification, as a feature, is optional and can be turned off on our website by a simple toggle. The support for turning it off will be implemented in the coming days. It remained as one of the highest requested features by the community on our Wrath of the Lich King realms over the years and we've decided to implement it in a way that doesn't change the gameplay or bother players that don't prefer it."

About the client crashing with the new models, that's an issue with the client and physical memory allocation (if I recall correctly), which is hardcoded and beyond what we can do anything about.
    With all due respect, and no one respects staff more than me, no one, this is establishment hypocrisy. You claim to want to make servers as blizzlike as possible, and I will throw it out as a blanket statement in this case because in one instance you say that you need to reduce gold and xp rates to make them more blizzlike, and get rid of the cata xmog bug for blizzlike purposes, but on wotlk servers you divert from blizzlike. I know a bad deal when I see one, and believe me, this is some bad hombre stuff.

3. other question, i can only xmog weapons from same type, for example crossbow to crossbow, bow to bow etc?

4. Do I need to have the item to make the scroll of transmog??

5. Also, for all the negative comments on this thread, stop your complaining and just turn off the feature /solved

The only thing this is going to cause is to spice things up for the players that want it, a new way for players to make some gold by farming transmog pieces, and when implemented, a way for the server to get a bit more support via the scrolls on the market. There is absolutely no downside to this.

I love the idea of something that is not off the wall to freshen things up, and I really love that it's a simple way that won't break things where the server can receive some more support via donations, therefore they can continue to produce more positive things (bug fixes, scripting, adjustments where needed)

Again, turn the feature off if you don't like it and go on about your day!

6. TL;DR of all the people who are unhappy about this update, even when there's a possibility to turn the feature off:

"I don't enjoy it so it shouldn't be possible for others to enjoy it."

7. With all due respect, and no one respects staff more than me, no one, this is establishment hypocrisy. You claim to want to make servers as blizzlike as possible, and I will throw it out as a blanket statement in this case because in one instance you say that you need to reduce gold and xp rates to make them more blizzlike, and get rid of the cata xmog bug for blizzlike purposes, but on wotlk servers you divert from blizzlike. I know a bad deal when I see one, and believe me, this is some bad hombre stuff.
    Oh go away with your wannabe blizzlike obsession. Let us enjoy some extra fun things like transmog. As long as they keep it plate - plate, mail - mail, etc and we don't see paladins with mage items or priests with dk gear like we do on blackrock, transmog is quite nice.

Guess what, if you don't like it, you can DISABLE it.

You want to be blizzlike ? That's your problem. Disable the xmog option and gg.

8. Nice resolution @Proterean 4:3

<3

9. It will live with today's update. As for ways to get it from PvP, successful battleground victories are the finest way to obtain it. There's a drop chance on victory of every BG. For now, there's nothing dropping on arena wins, but we are considering to make it so rating affects the drop chance.
    Umm, i have some question (or suggestion?) - is it possible that there will be more options about transmog? "On", "Completly off", and maybe u can add an option "On, only on your own characters"?

Why am i asking? I myself scared that transmog can kill whole original game atmosphere immersion, cuz i'm pretty sure some players will build themself a "for fun" costumes, or some people tastes can be really toxic for others.

YET, i would like to have this option enabled for my own character, because i don't like how do couple items look on it, so i'd like to change their appearance for a better composition. After some thinking i don't see any minuses about it, while adding it gives more attractiveness to transmog for conservative players.

10. With all due respect, and no one respects staff more than me, no one, this is establishment hypocrisy. You claim to want to make servers as blizzlike as possible, and I will throw it out as a blanket statement in this case because in one instance you say that you need to reduce gold and xp rates to make them more blizzlike, and get rid of the cata xmog bug for blizzlike purposes, but on wotlk servers you divert from blizzlike. I know a bad deal when I see one, and believe me, this is some bad hombre stuff.
    We stopped claiming the server is "Blizzlike" a long time ago, essentially for something I'm repeating myself about for the 3rd or 4th time today: people like you who don't understand what that term means. Everything else you post about has already been addressed, so you can go read it up on continue considering this "hypocrisy." The system is a reality and all you did was receive a gift for not paying attention to my previous warnings.

11. Is there any possibility u can tell (roughly) if/when the scroll can be dropped even from RHC's/dungeons?

12. Nice resolution @Proterean 4:3

<3
    I made it like that so it fits the thread. I run WoW wide-screen in 4K.

13. Is there any possibility u can tell (roughly) if/when the scroll can be dropped even from RHC's/dungeons?
    I don't have that information.

14. It's a great decision! I can't wait for it.

15. if you enable scrolls dropping from arena wins, you should add more chance on dropping from 3v3 arena than 2v2 to encourage people to queue more 3s

First ... 412131415162464 ... Last