1. It's already answered a lot of times (and I mean HUNDREDS) that you can only transmog items that you can wear.

In conclussion, no, you can't transmog to other class set because you can't wear other class set. If you were referring to DK starting gear though, there is no possible way to get it (unless by donating, not that I'm sure it's sold anyway)

2. Can i transmog a polearm into staff as a paladin?

3. What scroll do i need to mog Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury to Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas

4. If you want Fal'inrush to look like Thori'dal you will need a Scroll of Illusion.

5. If you want to transmog a set from a different class there's only one choice: t3
    because it was a class quest reward and has no class restriction

6. If you want Fal'inrush to look like Thori'dal you will need a Scroll of Illusion.
    50 coins of scroll easy peasy

7. Have you ever considered making the transmog scrolls account bound ? ? so that you're atleast able to trade them through chars on ur own account, i think this would be a good idea to help mog ur chars that happen to be less lucky with the droprate of scrolls.

8. Have you ever considered making the transmog scrolls account bound ? ? so that you're atleast able to trade them through chars on ur own account, i think this would be a good idea to help mog ur chars that happen to be less lucky with the droprate of scrolls.
    ^ This. *cries in druid*

9. what's the max number of scrolls you can get from bgs?? i've got 3 in few days and then i stop getting them. and i won like dozen bgs.

10. what's the max number of scrolls you can get from bgs?? i've got 3 in few days and then i stop getting them. and i won like dozen bgs.
    There's no max. RNG is RNG.

11. So is it posiblle to mog a mail item onto plate one - i am talking about crown of destruction from ragnaros onto a plate pvp heal of paladin?

It might have been discuseed but i would like to know for sure and if someboddy actualy tested it?

12. Yes it's been asked already (like every single page maybe) and it is very likely that someone has tested different armor type transmog, and no it's not possible. You can only transform to same type of armor that you can wear.

Please read Mercy's FAQ in the first page and few previous pages before you ask questions people have been asking over and over.

13. Seems like, only Deception scrolls drop, and neither Purification or Illusion scrolls drop ingame.
    From static population of 12k people across the realm at most hours of the days, I haven't heard of one who got either of the scrolls mentioned above (Purification & Illusion)
    And people should really read Transmog rules before asking same questions over and over

14. Seems like, only Deception scrolls drop, and neither Purification or Illusion scrolls drop ingame.
    From static population of 12k people across the realm at most hours of the days, I haven't heard of one who got either of the scrolls mentioned above (Purification & Illusion)
    And people should really read Transmog rules before asking same questions over and over
    I for one don't see the point in the purification scroll if you can just transmog over the other transmog and if you will have the option to disable transmog.

If purification scroll restores the normal look of an item and gives back the deception scroll used or at least the mog essence then yeah, it could be usefull but other than that ... what's the point ?

I for one hope will never get that scroll.

First ... 36768485868788 ... Last