1. Any chance to make the scrolls acc bound ?

2. Those PvP titles weren't even supposed to be there. They were a Vanilla feature and Vanilla exclusive. So why in the world should it be active? You want it to be active in order to provide a reason for you guys to mention how this server is now a fun server and rant about that instead?
    Transmog wasnt supposed to be there as well.

3. Like you applied that shadowmourne's appearance can be used to wield 2 shadowmournes as transmog, does that mean that you have to buy shadowmourne on your for example Rogue to be able to get the Transmog on to your axes for example or will the scrolls be account tradable and that way you can send them from your Character that actually has shadowmourne to your rogue for example.

4. As much as i want them back I still must tell u that u don't get the difference between. Transmogrification is OPTIONAL (unless u have it enabled consider it not implemented at all) and the PvP titles were not optional which makes them a CUSTOM feature since they didn't exist in this expansion. (Although i still hope we can see them back again since they didn't destroy any gameplay sort-of-experience, but instead they made me personally have another goal to do BGs and farm the HKs unlike now :X )

5. Neat :) Awesome feature to be honest , I've been playing here for a month or so , and the server I quitted from had transmog for some time already , and I was always thinking wether you'll make it happen here , and you did , awesome :) Hats off.

P.S Fix deterrence please Q_Q

6. Didn't feel like reading tons of pages... but since the main post says what it does I assume this has not been said yet.

Why make it standard "on" instead of standard "off"?

7. Didn't feel like reading tons of pages... but since the main post says what it does I assume this has not been said yet.

Why make it standard "on" instead of standard "off"?
    It's just a 2 sec switching difference i don't see this as a problem either ways :D

8. Transmog wasnt supposed to be there as well.
    And just because one is there the other automatically has to be there?

The ammount of dangerous doors I can open with that argument is ridiculous.

9. Once more I was right-transmog happened. Next, rdf on one realm....

10. It's a great decision! I can't wait for it.
    That seems like a very good idea. Atm as I understand it. The only people that take 3's serious are the top rated players like Glads and challengers and others ofc. Its quite sad when your a fresh team and you get totally destroyed by a 2k rated team which sucks for both parties since the people playing 3's seriously have to sometimes wait hours for a game and most fresh teams only play about 10 games and then disband or they never get the 3 people online at the same time.

11. if you enable scrolls dropping from arena wins, you should add more chance on dropping from 3v3 arena than 2v2 to encourage people to queue more 3s
    Sorry meant this post

12. Anyone know if the transmog scrolls drop yet? anyone gotten any?

13. So i can't transmog my palas ugly *** oathbinder into a 2h sword?

14. We might exclude 2's
    Not everybody likes 3s or Bgs, I mostly do duels and 2v, why you should obligate me to do 3s? :(

First ... 513141516172565 ... Last