1. I understand that, but I also know that through the discussion(s) we had about this internally, they wanted to avoid over-complicating the tooltip.

2. I understand that, but I also know that through the discussion(s) we had about this internally, they wanted to avoid over-complicating the tooltip.
    Can bows be changed into guns ?

3. Should be able to.

4. Will we ever be able to transmog a polearm into a sword?

5. Can you implement maybe to the scroll transmog thingy so we can have "naked" look while still having stats of our armor?
    I would transmog http://www.wowhead.com/item=59295/sa...#same-model-as , but unfortunately that item doesn't exist in wotlk.
    It was released in cata.
    My tauren wants to go bare chest.
    If you implement this feature, 1st you would make me happy, 2nd all the ladies on the realm would be happier, 3rd scientifically it's proven that looking at male/female naked chest ( depends of your preference ) is reducing the chance of getting various types of cancer by up to 20%(predominantly prostate cancer within male population).
    Basically you can cure cancer with this feature.
    You are welcome

6. 3rd scientifically it's proven that looking at male/female naked chest ( depends of your preference ) is reducing the chance of getting various types of cancer by up to 20%(predominantly prostate cancer within male population).
    ....what?

Proof or I call bull****

7. Also, comment in WoWHead says

Sandrene's Invisible Vest is unavailable for mogging. : (

8. Will we ever be able to transmog a polearm into a sword?
    Possibly. I can't say with any certainty at this time.
    Can you implement maybe to the scroll transmog thingy so we can have "naked" look while still having stats of our armor?
    I would transmog http://www.wowhead.com/item=59295/sa...#same-model-as , but unfortunately that item doesn't exist in wotlk.
    It was released in cata.
    My tauren wants to go bare chest.
    If you implement this feature, 1st you would make me happy, 2nd all the ladies on the realm would be happier, 3rd scientifically it's proven that looking at male/female naked chest ( depends of your preference ) is reducing the chance of getting various types of cancer by up to 20%(predominantly prostate cancer within male population).
    You are welcome
    hehe
    Cute. But probably not, I'm afraid.

9. ....what?

Proof or I call bull****
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/U...en_live_longer

This is what I found just by googling.The exact article I was talking about I read it long time ago (7-9ish years ago) , and it was published by "The Lancet".

10. Hello plebs

Will I be able to mog a leather rogue set onto a druid's leather set?

11. when will the scrolls dropped from BG and RHC? will you guys make an announcement at home later?

12. Possibly. I can't say with any certainty at this time.

hehe
    Cute. But probably not, I'm afraid.
    you will add scrolls to the point shop also? a good way to spend our points,thank you.

13. Probably 5-10 coins for one of the epic scrolls. We haven't decided exactly how much yet.
    I understand this has not been decided yet. But I would have to say since they are consumables, and in the retail version of cata the transmogs were available at a vendor for gold, this sounds a little high. Yes some people will transmog each piece of gear and rarely change the transmog to something else, but some people like myself am a transmog whore, On retail I would transmog things multiple times all throughout leveling. I would farm lower level quest rewards that actually were matching sets not to wear but just to transmog for 5-10 levels until I found something else I liked or was able to transmog at that higher level (on retail you couldn't transmog the appearance of a higher level item that you couldn't wear yet.

Just my two cents of input. Either way it is some food for thought.

14. I understand this has not been decided yet. But I would have to say since they are consumables, and in the retail version of cata the transmogs were available at a vendor for gold, this sounds a little high. Yes some people will transmog each piece of gear and rarely change the transmog to something else, but some people like myself am a transmog whore, On retail I would transmog things multiple times all throughout leveling. I would farm lower level quest rewards that actually were matching sets not to wear but just to transmog for 5-10 levels until I found something else I liked or was able to transmog at that higher level (on retail you couldn't transmog the appearance of a higher level item that you couldn't wear yet.

Just my two cents of input. Either way it is some food for thought.
    I don't believe it's fair to compare the shop cost to Cata+ transmog. You can get the scrolls for free in-game by playing the game. They are intended to be an incentive to get people to play the game.

Anyway, they are now on the shop.
    Spoiler: Show

First ... 917181920212969 ... Last