1. So.. they "forgot" to add to bgs? Or what?
    Will be added in the coming days, learn to read prick.

2. So.. they "forgot" to add to bgs? Or what?
    The answer is literally in the 3rd post on the thread.

3. Great system; gives me a reason to raid on fully geared toons. The only downside i see is the scrolls being low drops. I think it'd make more sense if they dropped from only specific bosses like Sanctified marks but with 100% drop. I think it'd also be awesome if players could purchase atleast 1 set for transmog with gold. I.E. A vendor that sells scrolls for tier 1 or dungeon set 1 at 5000g each. Or something generic like the imperial armor for alliance or the grunts armor for Horde. Could help with the gold drain.

4. I'm just going to leave this right here...

5. I'm just going to leave this right here...

The first of the Army of the Light? :o

6. long as it's the same type of item
    What does that mean exactly - 1h/2h or polearms/staves including ?

7. The answer is literally in the 3rd post on the thread.
    ya sorry it didn't let me edit

i just wanted you to notice me sempai

8. What does that mean exactly - 1h/2h or polearms/staves including ?
    Was said that Polearms and 2Hander axes/swords/mace are not transmoggable unfortunately. But implied that 2Hander axes/swords/mace are transmoggable to each others

9. do i get scroll if i clear lower raids than 80 level ??? for example black tample ?? and if i don,t have free slot in bag it sends me with mail??

10. do i get scroll if i clear lower raids than 80 level ??? for example black tample ?? and if i don,t have free slot in bag it sends me with mail??
    Currently wotlk raid bosses only. And yes, you should receive the scroll in the mail if your bags are full.

11. Was said that Polearms and 2Hander axes/swords/mace are not transmoggable unfortunately.
    oh god why.jpg

12. Will there be bc and classic armor/weaponss in the coin shop of lordaeron?

13. Honestly , i have always complained on the forum against some choices uve made ... but here i must shut my fingers and just congratulate you on this mayor move , and also , thank you a lot ...

I really dont understand why are people complaining.. i can asure you 99.9% of the community are happy about this , and if theyre not , well u guys can turn it off , dont get bitter over something cosmetic and fun as fuk .. wotlk is a really old expansion this will bring something new to our gaming lifes ...ive always said , wotlk is the best expansion blizzard ever made , the only thing missing in there was transmoging, and now u guys made it happen :D . Thx this is a VERY good news.

Also...stop biching about not being available on bgs yet, they will implement it soon, just chill guys , now we can all compete on who looks the best .

I do think however that the drop rate on those scrolls is pretty low , just did a full ICC 10 and only one person in the raid got 1 scroll . Remember that if the scrolls are lost upon transmoging means that if we find an upgrade for the transmoged item we will need another scroll, thats just too many scrolls for the current drop rate. Then people will need scrolls for off specs and so on and with this dynamic diff u can get just 1 icc 10 and 1 icc 25 a week , for what? like 2 scrolls a week? if then ... would take us months to make a whole set and it will be only worth it if ure bis and not planing on changing any gear zoom.

14. It won't take you weeks. One of my friends had 10 of them drop in a single Ulduar. [/QUOTE]

I feel like you just wanna sooth me.. 10 in one raid? Strange since I've been in VoA's, OS's, ToC and I got zero, so did my friend. Your friend must be very lucky. Congratz to him.

First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last