1. I'm glad there will be more old-school raids going on for transmog gear, always fun instead of afking in dalaran doing nothing (:

2. Nope.
    Thanks for the reply mercy :)
    Hey no problem.

3. I'm already farming my gear to transmog, and I don't even hava a scroll

BTW is there a limit to the number of scrolls you can have at any given moment?

4. When are the scrolls gonna be available in the market and for how much?

5. All I know is I need to get my butt in game and see where these things are dropping as I have already got my five paladins xmogs planned out :)

6. The drop on the battlefield is already on?

7. This isn't Transmog .... I did BG's the entire day and didn't receive anything. Thanks again Molten for getting my hopes up, and continuing to fail me. Mabe in 20 years I will be able to have a transmog set. Pffffffffft change the title , you're getting people's hopes up, and then crushing their dreams.

8. When will Dungeon bosses/BG wins drop the scrolls?

9. thanks for making it so it can be toggled off.

10. I can't transmog my oathbinder into a 2h sword :/ i just tried didnt work.

11. This isn't Transmog .... I did BG's the entire day and didn't receive anything. Thanks again Molten for getting my hopes up, and continuing to fail me. Mabe in 20 years I will be able to have a transmog set. Pffffffffft change the title , you're getting people's hopes up, and then crushing their dreams.
    Did they announce that they released the BG part of the Transmog system? Because all I heard is that they planned it, but only released it for WoTLK raid in the beginning, at least until testings are all done.

12. When are the scrolls gonna be available in the market and for how much?
    Soon tm
    Probably 5-10 coins for one of the epic scrolls. We haven't decided exactly how much yet.
    The drop on the battlefield is already on?
    Not yet as far as I know.
    This isn't Transmog .... I did BG's the entire day and didn't receive anything. Thanks again Molten for getting my hopes up, and continuing to fail me. Mabe in 20 years I will be able to have a transmog set. Pffffffffft change the title , you're getting people's hopes up, and then crushing their dreams.
    Please read here before posting again: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2743205
    To the point: Battlegrounds do not yet award the scrolls.
    I can't transmog my oathbinder into a 2h sword :/ i just tried didnt work.
    Yes, it would seem swords are only eligible for transmog with other swords and axes/maces.

13. Yes, it would seem swords are only eligible for transmog with other swords and axes/maces.
    If there will be limitation to the essences, such as swords only towards swords/axes/maces, dagger not transmoggable into swords, it might help to add a more accurate tooltip rather than stating '-to another Two Handed Weapons' when in reality it only applies to certain Two Handed Weapons for example.

Just an opinion

First ... 816171819202868 ... Last