1. Since I can mog sword to axe now, can I mog a dagger to a sword, Like to the glaive, It would be fair

2. If a player disable the featrue from website will he still able to obtain scroll from Bosses/BGs?

3. Wow, thats actually the best transmog system ive seen in any pre-cata server. Cant wait to use that.
    How about buying the basic scrolls with vote points ? since the market got nerfed recently, now the end-game players might still have a use for the points and will keep on farming them. What do you say?

4. Since I can mog sword to axe now, can I mog a dagger to a sword, Like to the glaive, It would be fair
    And when I will be able to buy the mog essence with coins ?

5. anyone got info does it start dropping from bg's?

6. Can you make it disabled by default plz? to make it feel like its optional, and to keep lordaeron feel blizzlike

7. How is the Scroll of Purification to be obtained, same as the other scrolls?
    Yes, same as the other scrolls.
    Since I can mog sword to axe now, can I mog a dagger to a sword, Like to the glaive, It would be fair
    No, you cannot mog a dagger to a sword.
    And when I will be able to buy the mog essence with coins ?
    You will be able to buy scrolls with coins, yes. No ETA.
    Wow, thats actually the best transmog system ive seen in any pre-cata server. Cant wait to use that.
    How about buying the basic scrolls with vote points ? since the market got nerfed recently, now the end-game players might still have a use for the points and will keep on farming them. What do you say?
    Don't know, DrumLore. We'll think about it.
    If a player disable the featrue from website will he still able to obtain scroll from Bosses/BGs?
    Yes, they will still drop.

8. Can you make it disabled by default plz? to make it feel like its optional, and to keep lordaeron feel blizzlike
    I disagree, I'd much rather see it enabled by default - there are more people that like it than dislike it, and if the feature is disabled by default, a lot of players might be unaware it exists.

9. So since there is this option, can we expect to get the S3-S4 Vendors on Lordareon ?

10. How can u disable the option to now show mogs? Curios that's all. Because i have been searching the option in warmane site and did not see. :D

11. Will there be a pay option for this scroll at all ? I would happily throw money at this and am sure many people would to.

12. So since there is this option, can we expect to get the S3-S4 Vendors on Lordareon ?
    Don't know. We'll see.
    How can u disable the option to now show mogs? Curios that's all. Because i have been searching the option in warmane site and did not see. :D
    It's not available on the website just yet.
    Will there be a pay option for this scroll at all ? I would happily throw money at this and am sure many people would to.
    Yes, you will be able to buy scrolls with coins.

P.S.: My compiled list of questions and answers can be found here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2743205

13. @Mercy, great job on answering same questions over and over again.

14. So for example a rogue it isn´t possible to mog his dagger into a glaive, both 1h weapons, 1h dagger to 1h sword

15. So for example a rogue it isn´t possible to mog his dagger into a glaive, both 1h weapons, 1h dagger to 1h sword
    How about you read pages of this post?

First ... 891011122060 ... Last