1. People are going to transmog willy-nilly on Wotlk server Mail > Cloth, Cloth > Plate, Plate - Leather and so on and so forth while we cannot do that anymore???
    Just read some responses of moderators you hillbilly.

2. Another thing that does not make sense is wotlk never had any transmog thing going on for it, at least from my experience, so it defeats the purpose of blizz-like anyways. That is just my opinion. Then you have the death of their market and other things, preventing them from getting what they need and or desire for their main/alts, etc.
    I never said, that transmogging is bad. I just mentioned, that they disabled the option to transmog 2H-axes into 2H-swords for example on Neltharion (cata).

Now they implement a transmog system and make exactly that available on wotlk servers.

So why enable it on 1 server while not allowing it on cata.
    You have to know, that they actually updated cata so you can NOT do that sort of transmogs anymore.

I can tell you why they enable it on wotlk. --> you can buy it with coins, so they generate more income from wotlk.
    On cata transmogs are free (for gold only) and there they disabled it.

3. Illegal transmogrification, which exploited a bug or was done using cheating software, is disabled and is an offense that gets you a ban.
    It also is stated in the very first post of this thread that you can only do it with items of the same type, as happens on retail.

The only thing which was "illegal" was transmogging 2Hand-Swords into 2Hand-Axes on cata.

Although that bug existed on retail you HAD TO disable it on Neltharion.
    And now YOU ALLOW exactly that on wotlk servers, well G_G server policy!

4. Just read some responses of moderators you hillbilly.
    Take it easy, Belgrade boy, nice and easy does it.

Well, buying transmogs via coins, here we come. :D

5. The only thing which was "illegal" was transmogging 2Hand-Swords into 2Hand-Axes on cata.

Although that bug existed on retail you HAD TO disable it on Neltharion.
    And now YOU ALLOW exactly that on wotlk servers, well G_G server policy!
    No, that wasn't the only illegal one by far. The exploit existing on retail is irrelevant. What will be allowed here is what was allowed on retail as far as everything that has been said, and even if it isn't, this is a fully customized system we created, giving us freedom to pick and choose - nothing of it is "a bug" or "an exploit" since we decide what it applies to with no retail content to compare it to.

6. No, that wasn't the only illegal one by far. The exploit existing on retail is irrelevant. What will be allowed here is what was allowed on retail as far as everything that has been said, and even if it isn't, this is a fully customized system we created, giving us freedom to pick and choose - nothing of it is "a bug" or "an exploit" since we decide what it applies to with no retail content to compare it to.
    Well, we all know that you only care about wotlk and how to make profit with it, but you don't need to make it that obvious.

RIP Cata Custom Transmog and Hello Wotlk Custom Transmogs via Coins. Just insane.

7. Well, we all know that you only care about wotlk
    I wish I had made it a bet when I said this sort of thing was coming.

8. Just another question. Will the following transmog be made possible on Wotlk: "Bow - Gun, Crowssbow - Gun, Bow - Crossbow" ?

9. I wish I had made it a bet when I said this sort of thing was coming.
    On the one hand you say, that you decide what are bugs and what not. On the other hand you allow exactly this one bug on WOTLK, but not on CATA.
    I just can not understand this and my only two assumptions are generating money on wotlk while you could not on cata OR caring about wotlkl, but not about cata.

10. Just another question. Will the following transmog be made possible on Wotlk: "Bow - Gun, Crowssbow - Gun, Bow - Crossbow" ?
    I've never played a Hunter, so I'll say that should depend on if that's a legal transmogrification option or not.

On the one hand you say, that you decide what are bugs and what not. On the other hand you allow exactly this one bug on WOTLK, but not on CATA.
    I just can not understand this and my only two assumptions are generating money on wotlk while you could not on cata OR caring about wotlkl, but not about cata.
    No, I said that in a system we create from scratch ourselves we decide what's intended and what isn't, while for something established on a different expansion, and hence with a retail version to be compared to, there's a basis to say something isn't working as intended. But I'm done with the off-topic about other expansions or with your "greedy Warmane" jabs.

11. I've never played a Hunter, so I'll say that should depend on if that's a legal transmogrification option or not.
    It's not illegal on Blizzard server. Seen a lot of people on retail having fun with Bows "enchanted" into Guns. ^^
    But since you are making all of this from scratch, I guess if the staff decides it's illegal, illegal it shall be.

12. Why negative comments get insta replies and simple questions such as "what is the drop chance or, does it drop in RHC's" from people that are hyped and glad for the feature get pooped on. x( Trust me I wouldn't ask if I weren't hyped about this t-mog idea since 2 years ago. Now when I have little time to play I just wanna know if it's even nice feature for me since I don't have much time to farm the scroll if the drop chance is too low.

13. Well, we all know that you only care about wotlk and how to make profit with it, but you don't need to make it that obvious.

RIP Cata Custom Transmog and Hello Wotlk Custom Transmogs via Coins. Just insane.
    I find funny how this argument always pops on heated discussions. Even being quite obvious that the Cataclysm population doesn't have the same dimension as the Wrath of the Lich King one I'm pretty sure that the situations don't come hand to hand. This change wasn't a change that will be a mandatory change and it isn't a feature that requires you to donate, in fact, the feature is free. Warmane only charges you to use such feature if you're lazy to chase the transmogs that you desire.

Plus, to be quite honest, with that kind of reactions if I was to take the decision of releasing transmog on Cataclysm I wouldn't do it anytime soon since you're trying to make points that Warmane disabled it for profit intentions only. Instead of jumping into wrong conclusions, try to think that WOTLK will be the "test dummy" for the new feature and that will probably be released on the other contents available.

14. It's not illegal on Blizzard server. Seen a lot of people on retail having fun with Bows "enchanted" into Guns. ^^
    But since you are making all of this from scratch, I guess if the staff decides it's illegal, illegal it shall be.
    True about it being a Staff decision, but as far as I can tell the decisions haven't been about removing things that were possible, but to add the possibility for some that traditionally weren't, like Legendaries.

Why negative comments get insta replies and simple questions such as "what is the drop chance or, does it drop in RHC's" from people that are hyped and glad for the feature get pooped on. x(
    I can only answer for myself, but simply because it has already been answered (like the drop chance) or because I don't have an answer.

15. I find funny how this argument always pops on heated discussions. Even being quite obvious that the Cataclysm population doesn't have the same dimension as the Wrath of the Lich King one I'm pretty sure that the situations don't come hand to hand. This change wasn't a change that will be a mandatory change and it isn't a feature that requires you to donate, in fact, the feature is free. Warmane only charges you to use such feature if you're lazy to chase the transmogs that you desire.

Plus, to be quite honest, with that kind of reactions if I was to take the decision of releasing transmog on Cataclysm I wouldn't do it anytime soon since you're trying to make points that Warmane disabled it for profit intentions only. Instead of jumping into wrong conclusions, try to think that WOTLK will be the "test dummy" for the new feature and that will probably be released on the other contents available.

I agree about all you say, but yet I just wanted to know why they enable 1 feature on wotlk while disabling it on cata.
    Moreover that feature does not hurt anyone to have it on both servers.

The staff answer was "because we can", so I am done discussing this.
    I expected them to think about how they asskick 1 server all over even if it has less population and all.

First ... 210111213142262 ... Last