1. ...dont you pps think that this new feature will be game breaking in world PVP its like... you know atm whos who and what is what... and you know items he wears when you get into it after just looking into his avatar in focus frame ... after being transmogrificated you end up like blind guy... you think its some pore geared guy but no... he just transmog his SM into beating stick... ????? and look at that shiiit some half naked guy one shoot you...
    how about you look at the character's hp pool. that will often give you an idea of what items he got equipped.......

2. Ok so then you have confirmed a couple of things here:

1: We that we can transmog an item from a higher level at least onto an heirloom and when it is transferred to the lower level character, the appearance of the transmog is still there.

2: We can use a transmog of a different class restricted item (applied by that class, I assume) and when placed on an heirloom it can stay when it goes to another character. In the case of a cloth heirloom, you could technically wear it on any class you send the heirloom to. EG: Noob pally healer in warlock T10 robe ROFL

What this does not answer though, is a scenario without the use of an heirloom for the target item we are changing the appearance of.

My question is if the target is not an heirlooom and we bought a different class restricted item from the marketplace, Say a level 10 mage buying the Tier 10 Warlock robe, to keep with this theme. Would the mage be able to:

A: Apply the higher level item to it's low level gear

and

B: Apply a class restricted item from a different class

I ask this as I do remember seeing a post on the forums if not this thread where someone had bought both a scroll and a lvl 80 item and was not able to apply it, since he was lower level (or the item was lower level) than the item he wanted to use the appearance of.
    This was unintended and it was corrected.

3. One question...

Will I be able to turn off the transmog for a specific character, or just the whole account ?
    Like, having the transmog on PvE character's, but turning it off on my PvP character's.

4. One question...

Will I be able to turn off the transmog for a specific character, or just the whole account ?
    Like, having the transmog on PvE character's, but turning it off on my PvP character's.
    That's a no im betting

5. Lessons learned. Read first before getting on the hype train bound for oblivion. I read the main post until about the part where they said you can get scrolls from PvE/PvP then immediately logged in and started doing RDF for 4 hours. It was only after many frustrated runs that I re-read the post again and saw that the scrolls only drop from Raid bosses at the moment. Hueeee life is great for the rash.

6. This was unintended and it was corrected.
    What was unintentional, being able to transmog beyond the level requirement, or the vice versa?

7. Great work! Glad to finally see this option available :) Question tho, can one hand dagger and one hand axe take an appearance of fist weapons? If not, will this be possible in the future? Please guys, don't break my heart, waiting on this for years here <3

8. What was unintentional, being able to transmog beyond the level requirement, or the vice versa?
    Being able to send items through mail with the appearance still on them.

9. Being able to send items through mail with the appearance still on them.
    Yes as I recall, on retail when you sent a transmogged heirloom item to another character, the transmog was stripped from it.

@Proterean One last question I guess to sum up what I was asking. As far as the level requirement of the item (higher level items) and class restricted items, I do remember on retail it was basicly if you could not equip the item, you could not transmog it. In the case of a higher level item, when you reached that level you obviously could then.

Is this how it is working? Or are either of these scenarios different in the function here?

10. when i transmog a head (part of the warlock set) into nemesis skullcap the head from onyxia the 4set is no more active so now it appear that i have 3 of the t10 set the specs of the head are still the t10 specs but the set is working on 2 now what to do ?

11. hopefully we get it implemented in game eventually, i know they wanna cash in on that honeymoon and all

12. Hi, Could you make in main post a full list of raids that actually drop this item? When you say boss drops, do mini drakes in OS, or mini bosses in RS count too?
    Also, would it be possible to tell what exactly drop rates of these scrolls are for various raids separately?

13. What percentage have the scrolls? on pvp and pve

14. when i transmog a head (part of the warlock set) into nemesis skullcap the head from onyxia the 4set is no more active so now it appear that i have 3 of the t10 set the specs of the head are still the t10 specs but the set is working on 2 now what to do ?
    This is just a visual bug due to client limitation, it has been mentioned in a few places between here and other parts of the forums and was answer by a staff member. The actual attributes of the set bonus still work.

First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last