1. Hi, i want to know if drops one pergamin for caracter?

2. Despite the fact that i really appreciate this update, would like point out something specific.
    In some posts back the staff explained that the drop rate is low for the purpose to make this "trasmog" a rare and hard to obtain one.
    Tho the same staff telling it, have decided to release these scrolls on PvE and on the mighty Market....Which doesnt make sense.
    Looking foreward to see some updates for PvP also.
    Btw, i understand that this update want make people be more active server wise...but:
    Full VoA10,Full VoA25,Full ICC25nm,OS10,OS25,RS25,RS10,ToC25,ICC10.....And i'm not the only one who is in this situation,several players noticing this...And didnt got a single scroll...this is not about being "more active", but just to be enough lucky to get the scrolls before you simply decide to dont try anymore, or (thats the best for warmane) decides to donate and get these scrolls.

One thing is to make a low drop %, another is to set them as 0,001% drop chance, but keeping them in market place.
    More then weekly farm all raids (as NM, as im not into any proper guild to run HC), people wont keep being that patience when,after all these runs, not even a single scroll.

ALso, more clarification about the drop rate could be great, as from how low it seems to be, looks more about being completly reduced to 0,001 forcing people who were really happy about such feature, to give up or donate.

Best regards

3. Tho the same staff telling it, have decided to release these scrolls on PvE and on the mighty Market....Which doesnt make sense.
    It makes perfect sense.
    "You can take a shortcut.... for a price."
    Not putting them on the market would miss a mark where we could gain revenue if people don't wish to farm for these scrolls. It's not like they're super cheap. They're expensive enough to where a person who does buy some, will likely only buy one, two, maybe three. Buying enough of them to mog a whole set? If someone wants to drop 100+ bucks on that, then so be it. Ya?

Looking foreward to see some updates for PvP also.
    Btw, i understand that this update want make people be more active server wise...but:
    Full VoA10,Full VoA25,Full ICC25nm,OS10,OS25,RS25,RS10,ToC25,ICC10.....And i'm not the only one who is in this situation,several players noticing this...And didnt got a single scroll...this is not about being "more active", but just to be enough lucky to get the scrolls before you simply decide to dont try anymore, or (thats the best for warmane) decides to donate and get these scrolls.
    I've seen people complain a lot about RNG on Blizzard's forums and in-game. This is no different. "RNG is RNG." Whenever there is a % chance of something to drop, there will always be those people who do not see drops much.

One thing is to make a low drop %, another is to set them as 0,001% drop chance, but keeping them in market place.
    More then weekly farm all raids (as NM, as im not into any proper guild to run HC), people wont keep being that patience when,after all these runs, not even a single scroll.

ALso, more clarification about the drop rate could be great, as from how low it seems to be, looks more about being completly reduced to 0,001 forcing people who were really happy about such feature, to give up or donate.

Best regards
    We're not going to disclose the drop rates, for the same reason Blizzard won't disclose the drop rates for their Legion legendaries. The rate isn't 0.001% chance, though, or whatever number you choose to go with. As for giving up and donating? These items are not required for play. They are purely cosmetic. They are an extra feature, of which you are welcome to disable if you so choose. However, if you are so adamant about getting the scrolls, and you're not willing to wait and farm for them, then that's what the marketplace is for.

I have to disagree with the whole "if something is in the game, then it must be easy to get". As explained by Proterean earlier in this thread. These items are supposed to be rare enough to where they are highly desired and sought after. You're welcome to disagree with that if you so choose, but that is not what our design intent behind this system was. It's encouragement to actually play the game. If you could get all the transmog scrolls you would want after just a week or two, what would be the point?

4. If you could get all the transmog scrolls you would want after just a week or two, what would be the point?
    I do understand your point of view. But the reason I suggested or mentioned something such as how blizzard does it with a vendor kind of accomplished a few things. For one, it completely eliminates the "one particular kind of player has a bigger advantage to get them than another.", period. It's not skewed towards PVE, PVE, level etc.

As far as having more opportunities to transmog? I am an alt-aholic. I love to level characters. Yes I love end game, but I will never stop loving the experience of going out in the world for some weird reason. I personally have 40 characters on Icecrown, another 20+ on Lordaeron. Not all of them are 80, not all of them are PVE focused, and well. it is just alot of characters. If it were feasible to me to even worry about transmogging, despite the way it is set up right now, I would enjoy going to farm specific places to make different transmog sets. Not just one final set for each toon. On retail, people like myself might finish one transmog set, get bored of it, and want to redo the whole thing. The focus was on actually striving to get the gear we wanted to transmog, not the ability to even transmog it in the first place.

Just alot of things, that I see, not just in my own experience and likes, but others in the community as well. I am not suggesting it be changed, but I am not suggesting it is the best idea either.

If some things were different, easier availability to a broad spectrum of players, I would actually strive to use the system. If the price was reasonable in the marketplace, I would buy a ton of scrolls, and probably on a semi regular basis overall. But as the system is right now. I won;t bother trying to get it either way. And yes, it is optional, it is not required, but I think it could have been executed differently.

Anyways, just my two cents. I do love you guys and appreciate all the work you do regardless.

5. so im not reading through thousand posts. WHAT IS THE DROP RATE

6. They are not disclosing the drop %, low is as accurate as you're gonna get ;)

7. Do you have any plans on adding the t3 sets to the store again now that we have transmogrification?

They aren't obtainable ingame and they used to be in the store before the revamp, i'm sure some people would appreciate being able to spend their coins on those sets.
    They are and have always been in the marketplace.. dont you have the brain to actually use the search function in the shop to find it?

8. Wild guess i'd put drop rate under 5%

9. I do understand your point of view. But the reason I suggested or mentioned something such as how blizzard does it with a vendor kind of accomplished a few things. For one, it completely eliminates the "one particular kind of player has a bigger advantage to get them than another.", period. It's not skewed towards PVE, PVE, level etc.

As far as having more opportunities to transmog? I am an alt-aholic. I love to level characters. Yes I love end game, but I will never stop loving the experience of going out in the world for some weird reason. I personally have 40 characters on Icecrown, another 20+ on Lordaeron. Not all of them are 80, not all of them are PVE focused, and well. it is just alot of characters. If it were feasible to me to even worry about transmogging, despite the way it is set up right now, I would enjoy going to farm specific places to make different transmog sets. Not just one final set for each toon. On retail, people like myself might finish one transmog set, get bored of it, and want to redo the whole thing. The focus was on actually striving to get the gear we wanted to transmog, not the ability to even transmog it in the first place.

Just alot of things, that I see, not just in my own experience and likes, but others in the community as well. I am not suggesting it be changed, but I am not suggesting it is the best idea either.

If some things were different, easier availability to a broad spectrum of players, I would actually strive to use the system. If the price was reasonable in the marketplace, I would buy a ton of scrolls, and probably on a semi regular basis overall. But as the system is right now. I won;t bother trying to get it either way. And yes, it is optional, it is not required, but I think it could have been executed differently.

Anyways, just my two cents. I do love you guys and appreciate all the work you do regardless.
    The only way it would be implemented through a vendor is if they put a Massive gold sink on it, which would be a good thing to keep gold over flowing.
    Possibly 10-15k per Piece.

10. going by the current gold-coin rate itd be more like 100,000 to 150,000 a pop tho

11. Any ETA on scroll drops from PVP? And yes, I agree scrolls would be a really good way to keep economy in check.

12. My guess is that the drop rate is somewhere between 2% - 4%.
    Maybe 2% for the lower tier raids, 3% for lower hc and ICC normal and 4% for ICC hc. Just my assumption...

13. does armory show transmoged characters ? cand find any to chek

14. does armory show transmoged characters ? cand find any to chek
    Yeah, it does. Found a guildie example for ya http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile

15. The only way it would be implemented through a vendor is if they put a Massive gold sink on it, which would be a good thing to keep gold over flowing.
    Possibly 10-15k per Piece.
    going by the current gold-coin rate itd be more like 100,000 to 150,000 a pop tho
    Honestly? This *could* be the gold sink we've been looking for. We'll see. I'll share the suggestion with the rest of the staff.
    Emphasis on could. Doesn't mean it is.

First ... 2836373839404888 ... Last