1. To the people saying horde wins 90% of the time in battlegrounds: L-****ing-O-L

My own experience is that alliance wins maybe 75%.

It's probably time for you to consider whether you're playing all that good yourself if your winrate is around 10%.

The true numbers probably go pretty close to 50 / 50 although you might experience something very different yourslf, but the truth is that it's just your subjective whiny-*** opinion.

2. after ~10 raids, togc10=robe, still choosing which one though ^-^
    then, cape & head... anyone know like the jp caster crowns in pandaria, or perhaps another cute tiara (diadem)?

3. 1 hand axe to fist wep ?

Can i transmog my 1 hand axe to a Fist weapon ?
    Anyone know the answer of that ?

4. http://imgur.com/a/isiMc
    0 scrolls.
    My rng is not so good i guess... :D

5. So I spent aaaaalot of time and resources to smith the Lionheart Executioner [http://www.wowhead.com/item=28430/li...t-executioner], to transmog.
    Once done I used the scroll on it and it says 'This item cannot be used for Transmogrification' :(

May I please ask, in the name of everything that's beautiful in this universe, whyyyyyyy? :[
    Is this fixable? Cus it's a beauty and its BoP and its LIONHEART! :x

6. Since I kinda stop playing/raiding for 5 months and doing dailies only for 30mins (if I have time) because I got a job. Last 2 weeks ago when I read the updates and found out transmog is released I came back to raiding again even though I get so tired from work. But I guess I'm kinda unfortunate because it never dropped for me for 2 weeks. Been raiding ICC TOC voa and stuff.. I envied my raid mates who got mostly 2 in a row and they didn't know what is it for and how to use it. They would've sell it to me but thing is ite untradeable. I really hope they'll change their minds and make it tradeable.

iSullivan
    So I spent aaaaalot of time and resources to smith the Lionheart Executioner [http://www.wowhead.com/item=28430/li...t-executioner], to transmog.
    Once done I used the scroll on it and it says 'This item cannot be used for Transmogrification' :(

May I please ask, in the name of everything that's beautiful in this universe, whyyyyyyy? :[
    Is this fixable? Cus it's a beauty and its BoP and its LIONHEART! :x
    Can you your character use 2h swords ? Go train 2h swords if you havent duh

8. Tried to mog my sword into dagger... RIP SCROLL.

9. Tried to mog my sword into dagger... RIP SCROLL.
    My guest is that it only works with weps having the same animation, daggers being in one group, while swords, maces and axes in another.

10. Can you your character use 2h swords ? Go train 2h swords if you havent duh
    Yes, im a Ret Pala.. Trying to mog Glorenzelg into Lionheart

11. So I am successful in moging the Glorenzelg as LionHeart.
    I had not completed the Weaponsmith quest and the Master Swordsmith one.
    As soon as I did it and the transmog happened. Stupid me :)

12. I have only 1 question are the illusion scrolls(used for legendary items) obtainable in game?
    From the way they are presented on the first page it seems we could obtain them after we already have a full set transmoged or already obtained like 10 scrolls.
    Is that the case?
    No1 in my guild has dropped any legendary scrolls yes that is why i am thinking they are obtainable only after a certain ammount of time/number of scrolls.

I do not care if the staff answer the question about the mode they are dropping i just want to know if they drop in game.

13. I have only 1 question are the illusion scrolls(used for legendary items) obtainable in game?
    From the way they are presented on the first page it seems we could obtain them after we already have a full set transmoged or already obtained like 10 scrolls.
    Is that the case?
    No1 in my guild has dropped any legendary scrolls yes that is why i am thinking they are obtainable only after a certain ammount of time/number of scrolls.

I do not care if the staff answer the question about the mode they are dropping i just want to know if they drop in game.
    They do yes.

14. Quick question.

I have a ret pala. I finally obtain 1 scroll for my toon and my weapon is Oath Binder and want to transmog Frost Lord's Ahune Frost Scythe. Is it possible? Or it isn't since I'm a paladin and I can't equip staff.?

First ... 444525354555664 ... Last