1. I can confirm it for him, too. Transmog also messes with gearscore a bit, but it's just visual.

Thank you.

2. So i want to transmog my Val'anyr (Main Hand mace) into Crusader's Glory (One-Hand sword). Can i do it or not, because i don't want to spend 1 scroll for nothing? :)

3. So i want to transmog my Val'anyr (Main Hand mace) into Crusader's Glory (One-Hand sword). Can i do it or not, because i don't want to spend 1 scroll for nothing? :)
    Yes, you can do that. Also, to be clear, it can be done with a regular scroll. The legendary scrolls are only intended for applying a legendary appearance to an item - not applying an epic appearance to an item.

4. Yes, you can do that. Also, to be clear, it can be done with a regular scroll. The legendary scrolls are only intended for applying a legendary appearance to an item - not applying an epic appearance to an item.
    Thank You Mercy for the fast responding. :) I'm going for it this case.

5. Dear Warmane.
    I realy liked that u finaly added Xmog but some things are quite unreal. Expecialy with the Scroll of Purification. I Xmoged my Shadowmourne I proudly Donated. I Xmoged it into somthing but I don't like it anymore the only option is the donate or grind gold and sell it for coins and buy a scroll to just remove a transmog. Wich in my opinion should be free. The only option I see in your vision is to add it to the Vote store as well. Im a supporter rank and I realy don't wish to donate just to remove a Xmog. I can even better buy Corrupted ashbringer and Xmog that on my weapon instead of removing it

2nd point, When does the scroll of deception gets adden in Pvp? its been weeks and I really looking forward to grind my scrolls out in other ways except PVP. I repsecced my warlock just for pve for scrolls only but afther 3x ToC10n 2x ToGC10 1x ToC 25n 1x ToGC 25 and 1x Icc 10Hc, 1x icc25n and 1x icc25HC (all where full clears except the icc25n). I only managed to get 1 scroll, I gues its bad luck and im ok with that Im whiling to put effort in grinding out the scrolls for a nice Xmog set. But im also doing tons of arena and I wish to get rewarded for that as well. So i could collect them faster.

But please put the scroll of purification in the Point store, even if its 20 - 30 Points.
    Kind regards Seiza

6. 2nd point, When does the scroll of deception gets adden in Pvp?
    i think thats a question we are all asking. We want our scrolls for pvp too!

7. Dear Warmane.
    I realy liked that u finaly added Xmog but some things are quite unreal. Expecialy with the Scroll of Purification. I Xmoged my Shadowmourne I proudly Donated. I Xmoged it into somthing but I don't like it anymore the only option is the donate or grind gold and sell it for coins and buy a scroll to just remove a transmog. Wich in my opinion should be free. The only option I see in your vision is to add it to the Vote store as well. Im a supporter rank and I realy don't wish to donate just to remove a Xmog. I can even better buy Corrupted ashbringer and Xmog that on my weapon instead of removing it

2nd point, When does the scroll of deception gets adden in Pvp? its been weeks and I really looking forward to grind my scrolls out in other ways except PVP. I repsecced my warlock just for pve for scrolls only but afther 3x ToC10n 2x ToGC10 1x ToC 25n 1x ToGC 25 and 1x Icc 10Hc, 1x icc25n and 1x icc25HC (all where full clears except the icc25n). I only managed to get 1 scroll, I gues its bad luck and im ok with that Im whiling to put effort in grinding out the scrolls for a nice Xmog set. But im also doing tons of arena and I wish to get rewarded for that as well. So i could collect them faster.

But please put the scroll of purification in the Point store, even if its 20 - 30 Points.
    Kind regards Seiza
    I agree.
    Scroll of purification should either drop ingame or removing tmogs should be free.

8. Are we able to mog daggers into 1h swords?

9. Hello everyone,

Can someone confirm scrolls drop from pvp now aswell ? Thanks

10. Yes, they do drop from bg's got some earlier.

11. Wait what??? o.O
    I tought that u can simply just retransmog an item with the new apearance... Like, if u have Ashkandi on ur Shadowmourne, if u want something else u simply use the new scroll on, lets say Draconic Avenger, and just apply it to Shadowmourne again.
    U want to tell me that u need scroll of Purification to get it back to normal and than again scroll of Deception to make a new apearance?
    In that case, thats just stupid how i see it... I get that it will make u money but cmon...
    Just enable the rewriting of scroll of Deception with new scroll of Deception one and problem solved. They are rare and u can still use them once u get every transmog u wanted in the first place in case u change ur mind. Less money from coins for u but happy community. Isnt that all that matters? :D
    GGwp on enabling the scrolls from BGs tho.

12. So, not only couldn't i become "Pedro: Destroyer of Fish", i can't transmog anything, like, literally nothing. Used a scroll on a helmet, can't use the essence on my helmet eventhough i can wear the original helmet and everything. Tried transmogging my weapon to something other than a fishing rod, same problem.

I used to get happy when i got transmog scrolls, now i just pray to whatever god pops up first and i beg that the mog will actually work.

Plz Warmane, don't bend me over with this one.

13. So, not only couldn't i become "Pedro: Destroyer of Fish", i can't transmog anything, like, literally nothing. Used a scroll on a helmet, can't use the essence on my helmet eventhough i can wear the original helmet and everything. Tried transmogging my weapon to something other than a fishing rod, same problem.

I used to get happy when i got transmog scrolls, now i just pray to whatever god pops up first and i beg that the mog will actually work.

Plz Warmane, don't bend me over with this one.
    Not sure if this was suggested prior to you, but this seems like a client issue all together. Re-downloading the client might be a solution too.

If this doesn't seem to fix anything, we can look into it further.

14. Yes, they do drop from bg's got some earlier.
    Any news on arena drops?

15. Any news on arena drops?
    Nothing for now, battlegrounds dropping is implemented.

First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last