1. That means nothing, it's anecdotal evidence. Even if we lived in a statistically perfect universe and the drop chance was 5%, it would only mean out of every 100 wins you would get 5 Scrolls, which could be your 96th and up - and that's with an example percentage, for all I know the drop chance is much lower. In the real world you could go 150 wins or more without getting anything while someone in the same Battlegrounds gets three in a row. It's like you people are finding out about RNG this week, c'mon...

2. Can i transmog one hand mace into dager?

3. ****ing scrolls! Put some NPC in Stormwind , so we can xmog our items for free.

4. ****ing scrolls! Put some NPC in Stormwind , so we can xmog our items for free.
    And ruin all the fun? No thanks... Drop rates are just fine. 4/7 characters got no scrolls so far, but I believe the system is alright atm.

5. ****ing scrolls! Put some NPC in Stormwind , so we can xmog our items for free.
    Go play a different expansion if you dislike our custom transmogrification system on one where it didn't exist.

6. Idm dude, 3k hks for 2 days , winning whole days bgz and still no scroll :)

7. Idm dude, 3k hks for 2 days , winning whole days bgz and still no scroll :)
    You can easiliy go 30k hks and 10 days without getting a scroll. Pretty sure somebody will too. And this is the way it should be.

8. Can you disable this Transmogrification **** somewhere?

9. It will be implemented on the website soon, according to what moderators said.

10. You can easiliy go 30k hks and 10 days without getting a scroll. Pretty sure somebody will too. And this is the way it should be.
    Idm dude, 3k hks for 2 days , winning whole days bgz and still no scroll :)
    I dont see where the hks come from, regarding the scrolls, as they drop from wins and not based on how much hks you get.... maybe you should do the objectives instead of hk farming?

11. Can you disable this Transmogrification **** somewhere?
    can you stop with the ****ty QQ on the forums about not being able to disable it, already. Becoming a pain in the ***

12. Aight Proterean, not only did i redownload the client, i also loged in at a friends house. Still no success. My other chars can be transmogified no probs, but this char doesn't seem to be able to transmog anything. He gets the essences from the scrolls, but cant mog them and i've tried several items!

13. Aight Proterean, not only did i redownload the client, i also loged in at a friends house. Still no success. My other chars can be transmogified no probs, but this char doesn't seem to be able to transmog anything. He gets the essences from the scrolls, but cant mog them and i've tried several items!
    Delete and then go on website and restore character? Not sure how many Vote points it may cost, if i recall was like 10-15. I guess can try this in the worst scenario.

14. I dont see where the hks come from, regarding the scrolls, as they drop from wins and not based on how much hks you get.... maybe you should do the objectives instead of hk farming?
    No.

Don't try joking here, we are talking about PvP here, it has rules and we follow them accurately.

If you want objectives and strategy, go to some raids. Oh wait... *cough*outdpsmalygostofailsparks*tocarena*fighteve rysingletornadoonhofputallbleedsonmced*+stackaroun dbubbled*gowithasingletankonmsvsecondboss*etctills ervermemorylimit*
    *cough*

First ... 2262707172737482 ... Last