1. Bg Win = Scroll it has zero drop chance from loss's its automatically placed in your bag.

2. I think I discovered a bug regarding Transmogification. Few days ago I used Scroll of Deception on 2 separate character (on one account however) and got Essence of Sanguine Silk Robes and Essence of Wrathful Gladiator's Ornamented Legplates. In both cases I decided to wait a few days before using the Essences, to ge other parts of the transmog. Now however both Essences turned into Essence of Hero's Surrender, which is a shield. I don't have that shield on this account and the only clue as to why the Essences changed is the fact that on another account I used Scroll of Deception on Hero's Surrender and then used that Essence to transmog my icc25hc shield.

I don't know if this can be fixed for me, however I hope that the Staff can look into the issue so it doesn't happen to other people in the future. And I'm also not sure if the issue was brought here already since I can't ready 69 pages to find out.
    That explains why the scroll on my hunter disappeared after xmogging my main's weapon.

3. No scrolls at all yet. Is this feature running on Icecrown?

4. No scrolls at all yet. Is this feature running on Icecrown?
    Yes it is. The chance of getting is a scroll is quite low simply.

5. Yes it is. The chance of getting is a scroll is quite low simply.
    And limited to raids? It's the only feature I do not use (oh yes... AND NO PVP AT ALL).

6. I mean: "I do not use" as "I have not been able to join even one" :(

7. And limited to raids? It's the only feature I do not use (oh yes... AND NO PVP AT ALL).
    wotlk raid bosses and bg wins have a chance of awarding the scrolls

8. Well, i got my first(and only) Scroll on the 2nd BG win... since then i haven't seen one... have done icc raids and farmed over 130k honor via bgs... equals pretty much bg wins.... It's just frustrating if you keep in mind that you need 9 or more scrolls for you transmog set.... AND THAT ONLY FOR 1 CHARACTER!

For me IT LOOKS LIKE warmane is just trying to make money with the new system, like "hey, we give u a scroll to get you in taste of transmogs... we set the droprates super low so you are almost forced to donate to complete your set, in case you dont want to farm 2 years"

as you can easily see, the most player want much higher drop rates, why dont you do what the community wants? It's cool that you guys have finally implemented the xmog system but the droprates make it just horrible and useless.

9. It would be so cool if it was a 50/50 chance for every rare epic mount to drop from old raids too! But Bliz wants to make money, making us pay monthly to try once in a week for months and months.

Stop complaining, you play here for free.

10. It would be so cool if it was a 50/50 chance for every rare epic mount to drop from old raids too! But Bliz wants to make money, making us pay monthly to try once in a week for months and months.

Stop complaining, you play here for free.
    That perfectly describes wow at the end of wod, all what people did was farm mounts / tmog lol
    The only change i would make to the current system would be to make scrolls BOA, on 1 hand yes this takes away some of the reward and how you want people to take time to get full tmogs however imo the people who struggle with RNG would greatly appreciate it, Prime example 4 days straight of farming bg's on my rogue net'ed me 1 single scroll thats roughly over 1k kills each day.
    Log my paladin boom first bg played in 3 months aaaaaaaaand scroll drops.
    See the issue with it? the low chance is just simple too low atm, Raising it very slightly or just making the scrolls BOA would make it a less frustrating system in the long Run.

11. Raise the scroll drop rates, also BoA would make more sense. I have to play all the time on one char because I don't want tmog on my others GG

12. Still though, why does people complain so much about a feature that was not supposed to be in the expansion AND was only released after months of nagging the staff?

13. I would say that chance of getting scrolls is just fine. But idea about making it BoA does seem pretty solid, means you can play on any character you enjoy playing and mog your let's say main character. I think it would work out quite a good way.

14. Can I use dk starting head as transmog on my warrior?
    Diseases is the first char who transmoged that head, stay away from my style ! :

First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last